Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14690 Oct 8, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1
http://militarytimes.com/news/2012/10/militar...
Makes sense.ROMNEY wants to pour billions more into the military.That doesn't make ROMNEY the best candidate.Just means he's buying the military vote.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14691 Oct 8, 2012
Texan wrote:
Eleven years later? The shrub hasn't been out of office four years yet dumb a$$. As to prove it, you have never proved one thing you have claimed. Just another case of the Republican mentality of do as I say not as I do. The sad part is vote Liberal or Conservative: Radicales both. Neither side is willing to work with the other, which tell me that neither is any good. When the Democrats are in if we suffer we all suffer together, when the Republicans are in only those that actually work for a living suffer. So it would seem if you want to live like a Republican you had better vote Democrat.
As usual, your answers (and insults) have nothing to do with what I posted.
The comment I made about "11 years later" was in response to you trying to blame Bush for what happened in Libya.
politifiction

Henderson, TX

#14692 Oct 8, 2012
Politifact or politifiction?

I'd trust their "fact-checking" as far as I could throw my 1/2 ton dually!

http://tinyurl.com/7afeb4t

"When Republicans come up with valid, factual points that threaten to undermine liberal talking points and memes, Politifact has too often gone out of its way, as it did in this case, to collude with the mainstream media to squash and proverbially kill those points in the cradle, before those arguments are able to get into the broader political bloodstream.

Conservatives need to confront and challenge Politifact as fiercely as Chen and the Romney campaign did to try to preempt future acts of dishonesty, even if it may be difficult.

By fabricating ratings when fact-checking Republicans, Politifact has shown that its own pants have been on fire quite often, and it may be more accurate to refer to them as a subsidiary of the Democratic National Committee and the Obama campaign."
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14693 Oct 8, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Makes sense.ROMNEY wants to pour billions more into the military.That doesn't make ROMNEY the best candidate.Just means he's buying the military vote.
Then it's kind of like Obama buying votes with EBT cards and cell phones.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14694 Oct 8, 2012
Another possible Obama supporter bites the dust. LMFAO!!!

Florida Man, 32, Dies Shortly After Winning Pet Store's Roach Eating Contest

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/man-dies-...
javier

United States

#14695 Oct 8, 2012
Battle it out, its not gonna make a difference.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14696 Oct 8, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Military Times Poll: Romney bests Obama, 2-1
http://militarytimes.com/news/2012/10/militar...
You are a dirtbag just like your Messiah Dirtbag Romney who lied for the entire 30 minutes as he drooled over the podium licking his greasy lips dreaming about a ZERO percent tax rate for billionaires and millionaires at the cost to American middle class families of $4000/year.

You are a dirtbag and you will never change regardless of how long you live. You will die a dirtbag.

Location hidden

#14697 Oct 8, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
Another possible Obama supporter bites the dust. LMFAO!!!
Florida Man, 32, Dies Shortly After Winning Pet Store's Roach Eating Contest
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/man-dies-...
You are a racist dirtbag which is typical of offspring of dirtbag parents.

Location hidden

#14698 Oct 8, 2012
Hypocritical racist evangelical dirtbags supporting a nonChristian over a Christian.

"The pastor who delivered a passionate invocation at Paul Ryan's rally in Rochester, Michigan on Monday evening told CNN earlier this year that the man at the top of the Republican ticket, Mitt Romney, is not a Christian." CNN

Of course Dirtbag Romney, the scummiest candidate ever to run for POTUS, is subhuman. Of course the pathological liar is not a Christian.

We all know this. Any evangelical who supports him is pissing on God...typical of rightwing scumbags.

Location hidden

#14699 Oct 8, 2012
The filthy scumbag lies to the AMerican public and rightwing serfs bend over and pass him the vaseline:

"Mitt Romney’s Most Dishonest Speech
When it comes to lies and half-truths, Romney saves his best stuff for foreign policy." S

Note that even rightwing pundits have come out to proclaim that Romney is a LIAR.
pancho

United States

#14700 Oct 8, 2012
Viva Obama
hsjdktbghnekidjw ijsj

Uvalde, TX

#14701 Oct 8, 2012
Perry
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14703 Oct 9, 2012
I never tried to blame the Shrub for anything that happened in Lybia; once again your clueless a$$ is spewing crap that it knows nothing about.
Too bad you don't know any where near as much as you think you do, RNC puppet.
lhf

Oklahoma City, OK

#14704 Oct 9, 2012
Jj
tesd

Hondo, TX

#14705 Oct 9, 2012
test

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14706 Oct 9, 2012
Texan wrote:
I never tried to blame the Shrub for anything that happened in Lybia; once again your clueless a$$ is spewing crap that it knows nothing about.
Too bad you don't know any where near as much as you think you do, RNC puppet.
Im sorry, I must have gotten you mixed up with one of the other morons making wild ass accusations in here. My bad. You sound like so many of the others, its hard to keep you all straight. It was your buddy SuxTroll that was trying to blame Bush for what happened in Libya recently.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14707 Oct 9, 2012
I know you are sorry; now for an apology. I have no problem believing you got mixed up or confused, after all that pablum you have been spoon fed by the RNC and the Romney crew. I am not a moron, nor is Sux my buddy; he is just as radical as you are, only in a different direction. All radicals are a problem it makes no difference if they are Christians, Muslims, Mormons or any other religion: Or Democrats and Republicans for that matter. Radicals are never tolerant of those who do not agree with them and are not aware of the fact that their rights stop when they step on mine, or vice versa. The sooner all you ignorant a$$holes figure that out the better. Untill then the Republicans and Democrats are going to continue the gridlock because neither side believes the other could ever have an idea worth trying. So NRH you and Sux both need to pull your heads out of you a$$e$.
please

Corpus Christi, TX

#14708 Oct 9, 2012
What?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14709 Oct 9, 2012
If you don't know, oh well.
Voice of Reason

Massapequa, NY

#14711 Oct 9, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry, I must have gotten you mixed up with one of the other morons making wild ass accusations in here. My bad. You sound like so many of the others, its hard to keep you all straight. It was your buddy SuxTroll that was trying to blame Bush for what happened in Libya recently.
Speaking of which, don't be shocked if Hillary Clinton is forced to resign, as that embassy had been asking for more security for over 1 year. And Hillary will reply "Oh really? I didn't know anything about that". Just another Moron/Liar on Obama's staff. If this embassy fiasco is fully and truthful, then "Good bye Hillary for 2016, and thank your Buddy Barry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min fubar 18,527
texas ranch and spur 49 min tony 4
Any place for rent/rent to own 2 hr Advice 2
Gatcho accident on 14th and Santa Gertrud.. 3 hr Prayees 11
Silver spur 4 hr george 1
Amanda Perez ( muniz) 4 hr Wow 10
Raymundo aka Birda Pina 5 hr Tango 15
•••
•••
Kingsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••