constable vickers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
precinct 1 res

Fort Worth, TX

#1 May 4, 2012
Where is Constable Vickers? Is he still in town. He promised do so much if he was elected but never fell through with anything. I called his office but he is never there or returns your calls. I won't vote for him again. Has anyone seen him these days?
Honestly

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#2 May 4, 2012
He's done more than the last one did that was there.
citizen

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 May 4, 2012
Like what, spend 40000 on a Tahoe?
south of caesar

Fort Worth, TX

#4 May 4, 2012
Spends more time in Houston than he does in his precinct from what i heard.
voter

Addison, TX

#6 May 4, 2012
Vote for Albert Cavazos Kleberg County Constable Pct. 1
That's what yall shoulda done last term to begin with... Oh well, everyone makes mistakes:p
true

United States

#8 May 10, 2012
Buckets only cares about his "tough man competition " this community is the last thing on his mind!!! And from what I hear he's taking the "county "vehicle" to Houston! It should stay in kleberg county!! I also know for a fact he parties in Houston and has been in a few bar fights! We don't need him in this County, We need to clean up this County starting with him and ending with Mata!!!
true

United States

#9 May 10, 2012
** Vickers **
precinct 1 res

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 May 10, 2012
I've been calling his office since like late April and he hasn't been in his office. I've spoken to some other guy who's there. I know he's in Houston now thanks for the info. I can see why he had an issue now with putting police stripes on his patrol unit. At least Romeo Lomas was smart enough to see it. It would give his vehicle away in Houston. I wonder how much miles he has put in that Tahoe. Is he using county fuel for his trips? I think the county needs to use my tax dollars to audit his office. I hope your hearing Lomas or someone tells you about this. Some vote that was.
Five O

#11 May 10, 2012
I don't see the Sheriff with stripes on his unit. Both elected officials, both can do how they see fit. They're both with in the guide lines of the law. All Cavazos is going to be is another Ralph Campos. Mark my words. Why did he get the you can resign or be fired speech from the Sheriffs Office? I think the county would be better off w a Constable that's sometimes here as opposed to a walking law suit. And that's the choices right there for the Pct 1 voters. Enjoy, vote wisely.
dumb

Houston, TX

#12 May 11, 2012
Five O wrote:
I don't see the Sheriff with stripes on his unit. Both elected officials, both can do how they see fit. They're both with in the guide lines of the law. All Cavazos is going to be is another Ralph Campos. Mark my words. Why did he get the you can resign or be fired speech from the Sheriffs Office? I think the county would be better off w a Constable that's sometimes here as opposed to a walking law suit. And that's the choices right there for the Pct 1 voters. Enjoy, vote wisely.
he didn't get fired from the sheriffs office!! Get your stuff straight before you talk
KSO

#13 May 11, 2012
dumb wrote:
<quoted text> he didn't get fired from the sheriffs office!! Get your stuff straight before you talk
You're right, he resigned rather than take the alternative........
dumb

Houston, TX

#14 May 11, 2012
They wouldnt have a reason to fire him if they need to fire anyone it should be the sheriffs brother AlMata and valerie those two have been caught out in the back roads having sex!!! Smh. At the sheriffs office!!! And yes he resigned that place is not worth his time!!
KSO

#15 May 11, 2012
dumb wrote:
They wouldnt have a reason to fire him if they need to fire anyone it should be the sheriffs brother AlMata and valerie those two have been caught out in the back roads having sex!!! Smh. At the sheriffs office!!! And yes he resigned that place is not worth his time!!
Trust me, Alberts personel file is full of screw ups! Couldn't even handle being a Sgt for more than a month and he screwed that up!
true

United States

#16 May 11, 2012
Haha resign??!! Um Not, Albert decided to leave after the whole dept was promised raises!!!! And wasn't given one! And he didn't hold his Sgt stripes? Please he was the best Sgt they ever had and ever will have! We could call him up at any hr when we needed him! Not like the Sgts we have now! We can't bother them for crap! And the reason why Cavazos lost his stripes was because Valerie was having an affair with "Sgt Mata " so the stripes were given to Valerie's brother! Go figure right! And yes Vickers is using fuel for his little trips! Someone needs to investigate Vickers!
KSO

#17 May 11, 2012
Keep drinking the kool aide. All hours of the night? You sure you're not one of his sanchas? I remember that being the distinct reason his wife used to answer his department issued phone because he was doing the same thing Alex was and got caught. The other poster hit Albert dead on when he said be would be another Ralph Campos.
comcerned citizen

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 May 11, 2012
Vicker needs to go....he is always in houston. Where is he living now...He does not even live in his own precient. He lived in a house on lawndale for a short while but got kicked out for not paying rent......I do know for a fact he uses his tahoe to go to houston and uses our tax dolloars for the gas. research the nite he got pulled over here in kingsville. he was drunk, but not driving. He was a passenger in te tahoe and foster son was driving drunk. He was taken to jail and released as soon as he got there. Never saw anything in the paper regarding this. lomas cover it that is why.
Hmmmmm

#19 May 11, 2012
Learn English much growing up? Appears not.
I find it hard to believe people who can not even spell common words. Sounds like the witch hunt is still on by certain people. Albert got slaughtered by Vickers at the polls once and will get slaughtered again. Republican all the way.
comcerned citizen wrote:
Vicker needs to go....he is always in houston. Where is he living now...He does not even live in his own precient. He lived in a house on lawndale for a short while but got kicked out for not paying rent......I do know for a fact he uses his tahoe to go to houston and uses our tax dolloars for the gas. research the nite he got pulled over here in kingsville. he was drunk, but not driving. He was a passenger in te tahoe and foster son was driving drunk. He was taken to jail and released as soon as he got there. Never saw anything in the paper regarding this. lomas cover it that is why.
yea

Addison, TX

#20 May 12, 2012
true wrote:
Haha resign??!! Um Not, Albert decided to leave after the whole dept was promised raises!!!! And wasn't given one! And he didn't hold his Sgt stripes? Please he was the best Sgt they ever had and ever will have! We could call him up at any hr when we needed him! Not like the Sgts we have now! We can't bother them for crap! And the reason why Cavazos lost his stripes was because Valerie was having an affair with "Sgt Mata " so the stripes were given to Valerie's brother! Go figure right! And yes Vickers is using fuel for his little trips! Someone needs to investigate Vickers!
Exactly! Albert was a damn good Sgt. Could call him and ask him anything, and he was always happy to help. He cared about the people he worked for (County citizens) and that's what is important. He has good plans to put into play if he becomes constable, and before anyone talks crap and says he won't go through with them, remember we gave Vickers a chance and we all know know that was a baaaaad idea.
concerned citizen

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 May 12, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
Learn English much growing up? Appears not.
I find it hard to believe people who can not even spell common words. Sounds like the witch hunt is still on by certain people. Albert got slaughtered by Vickers at the polls once and will get slaughtered again. Republican all the way.
<quoted text>
republicans in kleberg county are on the way out...democrats rule this time...wait and see
We will see

Euless, TX

#22 May 12, 2012
Vickers all the way. I've heard a lot worse about this Albert guy when he was with the sheriffs office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delfino n hillary 1 min BBC 7
shelsy mejia catches home on fire 1 min Jb 11
hm kingsex tape?! 1 min Jesus 20
debi 1 min found 13
woman stealling from another womans purse at be... 1 min IYI 13
Atm machine 1 min IYI 8
Kingsville beautiful town 22 min Listen 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages