Bill nye

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Nov 7, 2012
I always hear that their lab is hiring...but also that its not exactly the most comfortable environment and their always hiring because of the turnaround from employees. Anyone have any comments? Been thinking about applying
FUmofo

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Bill nye wrote:
I always hear that their lab is hiring...but also that its not exactly the most comfortable environment and their always hiring because of the turnaround from employees. Anyone have any comments? Been thinking about applying
RUN, many backstabbers work there and mundy that dont know sh@t except driving a forklift. This one idiot part of packing crew was trying figure out why a breaker tripped. F@cking idiot was unscrewing a jaybox were all the wires connected. I laughed my a@@ off, hey bud try the breaker and the motor.
Curious

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Where can I get an application for mundy??
worker

Atlanta, GA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Curious wrote:
Where can I get an application for mundy??
at the main gate with the security officers they have the application for mundy
open

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2012
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
r.i.p johnny midnight 3 min huh 3
Amanda Delarosa 10 min BOW 4
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 32 min Liberal forever 18,781
Sister in law pain in the booty 35 min Noir 51
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 41 min Liberal forever 385
any good card readers in kingsville? (Sep '10) 1 hr Lmfao 42
so bored 2 hr oringinal1881 1
Kingsville Dating
Find my Match

Kingsville Jobs

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]