lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#42 Feb 17, 2012
I find it comical to challenge someone's "self-righteousness" in such a blatantly hypocritical way.
Yah

Lewisville, TX

#43 Feb 17, 2012
So who is running for school board?
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#44 Feb 17, 2012
I heard Rudy Macareno is going to run. Lynn Yaklin? What about the Copeland insurance guy? Johnny Midnight?
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#45 Feb 17, 2012
YOU DECIDE wrote:
<quoted text>If you go back and look at the misspelled word and then look at the keyboard; you will see that the "i" and "o" are neighbors. Before you "feel obligated to take them down a peg" you might want to be sure that the misspelled word is the result of idiocy or simply a mistake of hitting a key next to the intended key. If it was a mistake, and you nor I can prove if it was or it wasn't, then that would mean that she isn't an idiot. It would also go to show that your "self-righteous acts" are based on ignorance. Put a little bit more attention into your observations before your psuedo-self righteousness turns into moronic baseless statements.
She said she meant to write FIR, so I was correct in pointing out her mistakes...because she did it repeatedly. So who is self-righteous now?
My observation of you is still that you are an idiot. Ha ha
Keep trying to convince people that you're not an idiot and nothing is your fault.(like being pepper sprayed). Lol
anon

Corpus Christi, TX

#46 Feb 19, 2012
What about a teacher/coach sleeping with students? He ruined his marriage and now he wants to fight me because one of the students he previously slept with is my girlfriend, which he wanted to be with. Keep in mind, im 21, she is 18, and he is 35!
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#47 Feb 19, 2012
anon, you are not really making it too hard for people to figure out who you are.
TRUTH

Victoria, TX

#48 Feb 19, 2012
anon wrote:
What about a teacher/coach sleeping with students? He ruined his marriage and now he wants to fight me because one of the students he previously slept with is my girlfriend, which he wanted to be with. Keep in mind, im 21, she is 18, and he is 35!
Anon, if this is true, you need to report this coach to the proper authorities. Chances are that your girlfriend is not the only student this predator has vitctomized.
just me

Houston, TX

#49 Feb 20, 2012
has anyone ever filed a complaint with the TEA, SBEC, Or ORC. I have the addr., #s, and web sites to each if anyone is interested.There are lots of agencies out there to make a complaint to. Also many times you have access to free legal aid.
whatever

Spring Branch, TX

#50 Feb 20, 2012
And what is the point of this "Just Me"? What do you get out of this? I assume you are gonna tell everyone your a lawyer to right....so you can get paid?
What's the catch, you are intent on getting someone in trouble...who is it?
REALLY

Houston, TX

#51 Feb 21, 2012
I am not an attorney. I get paid regarless if anything ever happens. It is a one by one investigation. How can I get anyone in trouble if no one is doing anything wrong right. From what I hear there is alot of corruption from the bottom up. Implications big and small. Check out abuse in Special Ed. Someone posted all the #s and addr of diff agencies to send a complaint to. Plus If I wanted to make money why would I tell you, you have access to free legal aid. Those attorneys are typically paid by state and federal funds. So what is your point....... whatever??
SAD

Houston, TX

#52 Mar 2, 2012
And again just for fun. I will keep going back over all the posts and threads to try and put them all together for everyone.
concered parent

Corpus Christi, TX

#53 Sep 13, 2012
Can you believe KISD has a teacher at our middle school who is a ex-con. That is right---did five years in afederal prison.....
what

Corpus Christi, TX

#54 Sep 13, 2012
concered parent wrote:
Can you believe KISD has a teacher at our middle school who is a ex-con. That is right---did five years in afederal prison.....
how did hde passa criminal backgroud check?????
what

Corpus Christi, TX

#55 Sep 13, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>how did hde passa criminal backgroud check?????
knowing kisd they proably did not do one....how else would he have been hired.
If its true

Euless, TX

#56 Sep 13, 2012
That u are an investagator than do research on past board members financials. Someone got a big pay day and then got booted out of school board election without a fight. How do u hire outside of Texas contractors from new jersey? Someone made money!
Hot Momma

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#57 Sep 13, 2012
Concerned parent get your facts straight about KISD doin back ground checks and hiring excons You might be a crimnal also how do we know you work for the naval base for many years why did you retire from there cause???? or did you need to leave cause the finaicial paper work wasnt correct. and to protect your self they ask you to leave so they wont press charges. Why bash other folks didnt you take ethics is college.
WhatThe

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#58 Sep 13, 2012
"back ground checks." Damn you're one ignorant woman. Did you graduate from KISD. Didn't you take "ethics in" college. I sure hope you're hot, because you sure are a stupid ass.
check

United States

#59 Sep 13, 2012
concered parent wrote:
Can you believe KISD has a teacher at our middle school who is a ex-con. That is right---did five years in afederal prison.....
FYI, you have to pass an extensive fingerprint background check that is done through the DPS in order to be certified to teach in the State of Texas. KISD does another background check and you cannot get hired if you are not Certified because you are considered to not be fully qualified. You have to be Catholic! Sin as soon as you walk out of church and you'll be there next Sunday to repent and refill on the newest gossip.
Hot Momma

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#60 Sep 14, 2012
"check" Ha I dont go to church! Nor am I catholic. Take your own words and practice them cause you will be judge when the time comes, no matter what you believe.
check

United States

#61 Sep 14, 2012
Hot Momma wrote:
"check" Ha I dont go to church! Nor am I catholic. Take your own words and practice them cause you will be judge when the time comes, no matter what you believe.
practice my own words? I'm not judging anyone. You are right, when we leave this earth we will be Judged by someone great. Sorry to have offended you, was just informing you and all the great people being negative about the process it takes to be a teacher in the State of Texas including KISD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
la prima no mas no 4 hr Yanellie 2
Cassandra the Couponing Queen 6 hr Sweet pickles 25
to my ex 7 hr sad 3
Sister in law pain in the booty 8 hr just saying 91
Sarah Peterson hairstylist 19 hr Ford Raptor 1
mary marquez Sun jon 3
Can you tell me who has murderd any one in King... (Aug '10) Sat Friend 92
Kingsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:50PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship
Yahoo! Sports12:47 AM
No mailing it in as Cowboys top Redskins 44-17
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Watt leads Texans to 23-17 win over Jaguars - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:13 AM
Jerry Jones: No one knows what worries me about Dez Bryant contract