University Square Apartments..

University Square Apartments..

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

Wonderball

Pleasanton, TX

#1 May 5, 2011
Are they decent apartments to live in? What is the location like?
I've never lived in Kingsville before and would like some info on the area..
old

College Station, TX

#2 May 10, 2011
these apts have been around forever. i've heard several complaints about them
United States

#3 May 13, 2011
Convenient if you are a college student...
was a tenant

Jacksonville, FL

#4 May 13, 2011
Horrible place to live. Yes convenient, but the apartment smells like curry when I lived there, there were several burglars. The sliding door can be taken off the hinges without the key and even when locked. Usually the electric bill is high, lived in a one bedroom and was paying 100.00. Made several complaints to the office of middle of the nights parties, but they didn't want to do anything because they were good tenants who would refer other international students. My car got hit in the parking lot several times because ppl were always speeding in the back. Nothing but complaints and a big mess!!! Overall management stinks
jealousy

Sinton, TX

#5 May 13, 2011
heard from tons of people that these apartments are infested with rats and management does nothing about it...they told one of my co workers that they wouldnt do anything to stop the rats.
Lmao

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#6 May 13, 2011
Smells like curry. Haha. It's Camel Cowboy Central over there.

Since: May 11

Tucson, AZ

#7 Jun 8, 2011
They charge u for stupid crap for no reason..... Worst place I had ever lived in!!
Nataly

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2012
I'm currently living here, at university square apartments. I regret so much signing a lease with them. I have a mice problem, loose electric outlets, the tile in the second bathroom is falling off, kitchen cabinets don't close right, ants, there is a hole behind the stove, windows don't have screens, closet doors get stuck, shower curtains fall off almost everyday, a leak in the kitchen, the stove doesn't work right all the time, noisy neighbors :(....I just got Internet for my place and can't even use it since the wall jacks are not working. Constantly fighting for parking, people take out couches and matress out on the street. My mail box seems like someone forced to open it :/I have a 9 month old baby... This is so frustrating and I feel depress of having to live here til April 30 2013. Management does nothing about it :(
Cur

#9 Oct 13, 2012
Nataly wrote:
I'm currently living here, at university square apartments. I regret so much signing a lease with them. I have a mice problem, loose electric outlets, the tile in the second bathroom is falling off, kitchen cabinets don't close right, ants, there is a hole behind the stove, windows don't have screens, closet doors get stuck, shower curtains fall off almost everyday, a leak in the kitchen, the stove doesn't work right all the time, noisy neighbors :(....I just got Internet for my place and can't even use it since the wall jacks are not working. Constantly fighting for parking, people take out couches and matress out on the street. My mail box seems like someone forced to open it :/I have a 9 month old baby... This is so frustrating and I feel depress of having to live here til April 30 2013. Management does nothing about it :(
Well keep ur place super clean make repairs make the best of it until u leave
From a dude

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2012
I love it there....especially those sexy college guys without shirts ;)
Mmm

Dallas, TX

#11 Jun 13, 2016
Rebecca M. is so damn beautiful!
Grosse

#12 Jun 14, 2016
There is still a huge mice problem! I was actually gonna go ask about availability and while there an Arabian girl went in saying she had a rat in her apartment. The lady in front with long blonde hair, older lady asked mice or rat? Like it was normal!! The girl said Rat tail this long and gestured with her hands probably a good length of a pencil. Omg I told her nevermind and since then never ever recommended that place to anyone I knew..
Tucked in

Decatur, GA

#13 Jun 14, 2016
Alot of Indians live there and they are rude
seems silly

#14 Jun 17, 2016
I always wondered if they tell the residents of the corner apt. that some as was stabbed and killed in the living room over a PlayStation game. I have this need to go knock on the door and ask..... crazy. And the guy that committed suicide in the pool....
PS. Find another place to live. It's totally crappy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Decency wins 28 min voter 3
Dollar Tree 1 hr Yup 11
Michelle De La Paz 3 hr Rochelle 10
Who the f*** is Abel arredondo 7 hr Sonia 9
Type in your Google bar 7 hr Hey guys 1
schlumberger drug test? (Jun '11) 7 hr John 70
bunny g (Oct '14) 10 hr Julie 33

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance