what do yall think about kisd teacher...

what do yall think about kisd teacher going to bars???

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned teacher

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 18, 2010
becky adame spotted at bar??? what do you have to say about that??? teachers shouldnt be allowed to go to bars or clubs.
julioormond

Berclair, TX

#2 Sep 18, 2010
what country r u from 'concerned teacher?'....
really

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2010
Why not? As long as they act in a mature responsible way, why shouldn't they? There is absolutely nothing wrong with teachers goin out, as long as they conduct themselves in the appropriate way. I do not think they should be "partying" or hanging out with their students, if that is maybe what u meant...

Since: Aug 10

Kingsville, Tx

#4 Sep 18, 2010
just because u go to a bar doesnt mean u are trash.. and no i dont go to bars because im a home body and i enjoy being home but why should everyone else be this way.. create something positive for us to do in this small town, there isnt anything except going to the movies.. teachers should have their fun also.. just because they educate our kids doesnt mean they cant be social.. complain about those parent that homeschool.. theres a problem, those kids dont learn how to socialize

Kingsville, Tx

#5 Sep 18, 2010
concerned teacher wrote:
becky adame spotted at bar??? what do you have to say about that??? teachers shouldnt be allowed to go to bars or clubs.
what do u have to say about that?? lol, really.. what do u do on ur spare time concerned one
mama

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Sep 18, 2010
Teachers need to be on their best behavior in public...no doubt. But to say that teachers can't go somewhere. Excuse me...I don't think so.

Kingsville, Tx

#7 Sep 18, 2010
concerned teacher wrote:
and teacher, becky adame spotted at a bar isnt a question, u need an exclamation point because ur showing emphasis
mmhm

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2010
really wrote:
Why not? As long as they act in a mature responsible way, why shouldn't they? There is absolutely nothing wrong with teachers goin out, as long as they conduct themselves in the appropriate way. I do not think they should be "partying" or hanging out with their students, if that is maybe what u meant...
Agree. Teachers are people to, and if they want to go to a bar, and act in a responsible way, then so what. As long as she isn't doing anything wrong or illegal, it would be fine.
laura

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2010
So what if she was at a bar it wasn't durig school hours i'm sure and a person can do and go wherever he or she desires after hours or is it written in an application ata school that let's u know that it is against the rules . Let's just do what we can to enjoy ourselves here inkingsville and try to stay out of other peoples lifestyle . Don't worry be happy
julioormond

Berclair, TX

#10 Sep 18, 2010
other then my post, i'm glad these other posts are so eloquently said. everything i thought about saying, y'all put so well into words, i just didn't know how to put thoughts into words.
o yes

United States

#11 Sep 18, 2010
everybody that works in the education field is human and have lives outside of the classroom. There is nothing wrong with going into a bar or club. And as far as bringing becky adame's name up is just ridiculous. She's a very good teacher!!!! Awesome teacher at that!
ppsshhh

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Sep 18, 2010
She cheats on her husband george adame her kids think she's an angel think not, she doesnt know how to act out in public they should fire her from KISD. i don't need my child to be taught by a teacher that goes out drinking and partying. Im a concerned parent going to the school on monday for seeing this post.
o yes

United States

#13 Sep 18, 2010
you can go to the school board... What any KISD employee does on their spare time is their own business! I doubt she is the first teacher to cheat or go to a bar (and that if that is true). Nothing can be done about what is done during and employees personal time... And besides it does affect her performance in the classroom. Like I said she's an awesome teacher!

Kingsville, Tx

#14 Sep 18, 2010
ppsshhh wrote:
She cheats on her husband george adame her kids think she's an angel think not, she doesnt know how to act out in public they should fire her from KISD. i don't need my child to be taught by a teacher that goes out drinking and partying. Im a concerned parent going to the school on monday for seeing this post.
to me you sound like the original person that posted this that just has personal issues with her that have nothing to do with the way she educates our children as well as jealousy issue on top of that and then you try and play the concerned parent role after seeing this post yet you know so much about what she does in her personal life.. wow, real believable.. seems like your original post didnt work to your favor so now you gotta bring it fabricated cheating habits... way too much time on your hands, take your kids to the park and enjoy your own life instead of worrying about others

Kingsville, Tx

#15 Sep 18, 2010
ppsshhh wrote:
Im a concerned parent going to the school on monday for seeing this post.
you may also want to stop by the police dept because according to topix im a child molester since no one knows how to spell pedophile.. dont believe everything you read on this site
really

United States

#16 Sep 18, 2010
daddylongstroke361 wrote:
<quoted text>to me you sound like the original person that posted this that just has personal issues with her that have nothing to do with the way she educates our children as well as jealousy issue on top of that and then you try and play the concerned parent role after seeing this post yet you know so much about what she does in her personal life.. wow, real believable.. seems like your original post didnt work to your favor so now you gotta bring it fabricated cheating habits... way too much time on your hands, take your kids to the park and enjoy your own life instead of worrying about others
WELL SAID!!! PRETTY PATHETIC THE LEVELS SUM PEOPLE ARE RESORTING TO.
Peace

Sinton, TX

#17 Sep 18, 2010
I'm an educator and occasionally I go out. So what? I'm not out getting plastered (we have a child to come home to and I am not going to leave him parentless)and acting like an idiot.

We are human and need to get out and enjoy life just like everyone else.
what

Edroy, TX

#18 Sep 18, 2010
teachers are humans just like you. they have a life and can do as they please with just a little more caution than others. so you are a parent and should have been at home with your kid so what kind of a parent are you. don't go pointing fingers . like you are so perfect. i hope you are not teaching you child to be like you . you are a miserable instigator. get a life and you stay out of the bars. it is so obvious that you are jealous of becky because you start with her being at a bar to her screwing around. it's not like you are babysitting her kids.geez get a life.
Party on

Sinton, TX

#19 Sep 18, 2010
The only thing she did wrong was not invite! People, don't hold a double standard! I mean come on! If this is the case who should be allowed to go to bars? Teachers have every right to enjoy themselves like everyone else! I teach in the district and lord knows we need an out from time to time! This district is tuff!! Party on!!!!
get the hell over it

Edroy, TX

#20 Sep 18, 2010
hey get a life . oh i bet your hubby liked what he saw when he went to the school to pick up your kid and that is all it took for your jealous ass to start this shit. ms. adame is one of the best teachers and very respectful. leave her alone and please your hubby so he can stop checking her out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tattoos 1 hr DirtyHarry 7
Daniel Garza Daysha Lee 2 hr What she said 7
Marah pregnant from another man while married 3 hr Lol 3
Devin Tejeda (Jun '13) 3 hr Hutachi 43
Whatever Happen To Cherrelle Cantu. (Jul '11) 4 hr someone who cares... 61
Michael Rodriguez & Maria Salinas 4 hr Obamacomebacktous 6
Asking for work 6 hr Lol 3

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance