Whose asking?
Sally

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#3 Oct 19, 2012
well hello I am dumbass.
lmao

Atlanta, GA

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Say ur full name pendeja! Y u asking about him?
who

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2012
The mom thata always wired askibg for bumps amd help from EVERYONE pittyful the dad,works,sp hard never,home kids,uhj
Curious

San Antonio, TX

#6 May 18, 2013
I want to know about this Jm. Who is he?
Gilbert

United States

#7 May 18, 2013
I know JM. He is a good friend and a good person. I know him as a quiet man who minds his own business. If you mess with him you will find a bad side. Be good to him and he will have your back at all times. Hope you don't have any bad intentions with my friend.
Curious

San Antonio, TX

#8 May 20, 2013
Gilbert, I'm asking about Jm because I knew a Jm when I was younger. I haven't seen him in over 20+ years and wanted to see how he is doing. So no, no bad intentions. I actually googled his name and this forum came up.
Gilbert

United States

#9 May 20, 2013
He's doing well and always working. Soon as I see him I will tell him to look at this. That way he can say hello and maybe get with you.
Curious

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 21, 2013
Ok Gilbert thanks. Here is my email so he can contact me thru there some1here13@yahoo.com
whatever

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2013
Vanessa is Dirty everyone knows she's sikk jm works all
Day while his filthy wife dus drugs ask neithers for the phone kids just plain naked she lit allday she filthy tell km call me he sees me in corpus at he drinking Vanessa dn't want him tell him to leave she lives Drugs that's all he's paying for
Curious

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 10, 2013
Hey Gilbert have you seen Jm yet? If its not a problem go ahead and respond to my email. It'd rather not post on here anymore.
whatever

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2013
She's a dirty filthy woman that asks money from neighbors only if her man knew. She begs for cash sells her self owes the blok kids dirty nit clean she's a disgrace in lit. All the dauy
Dee

Laredo, TX

#14 Jul 31, 2013
How many kids does JM have?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chaturbate 5 min chatsex 1
Looking for Jennifer Gonzalez 53 min Remember u 1
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 53 min Maybe21 1,133
school board election 2 hr Mr Vee 72
Name a snitch or a punk 2 hr Amy c 14
lumpkins 4 hr Its me 1
City Hall 5 hr please 3

Kingsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages