Marissa

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Man yall must really be jealous of me nd tres goin out. Yall kan talk all dha shit yall want but I'll show all yall mutha fkn haterz dhat I kan make it outta skoo nd I'll do somethn witt my lifee, kall me what yhu want. Yall are just motivatin me to prove yall bitchz wrong. Haha. Nd itz funny yall put yallz name nd private nd talk shit bout me sayin ima wana be, I'll give yall propz if yall putz yall name, bet yall won't. Me nd tres are HAPPY.! Ight.? No bodyz ever gna understand our relationship like we kan. So all I gotta say iz dhat I love yall hataz, yall are makin me Famous(: nd me nd tres stronger. 2yearz strong baby(:
hello

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2010
man saw her boobs today

Since: Aug 10

Robstown, TX

#3 Aug 26, 2010
ITT:

people that can't spell.
Brianna Barrera

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2010
Hey before yal say any bad comments about this girl I want to say that Marissa is frigging amazing and BEUTIFUL! If you do leave bad comments, then it's probably cause your jelous,,,
Marissa

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2010
Brianna Barrera wrote:
Hey before yal say any bad comments about this girl I want to say that Marissa is frigging amazing and BEUTIFUL! If you do leave bad comments, then it's probably cause your jelous,,,
thankz(:
Hoeass

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Aug 27, 2010
F*** da bitch!
Lmao at this hoe!!!
Keep talkingg mammas.. u aint nothingg good.
natalie-

Dallas, TX

#7 Aug 27, 2010
Marissa, is soo pretty! ;)
chick

Kemp, TX

#8 Aug 28, 2010
Damn this girl is BEAST! and can kick ass so I suggest people should not talk shit unless you wnna get ur ass beat gatcho bad lol
lol

Dallas, TX

#10 Jun 2, 2012
she is a bitch just like her mother
stupid

United States

#11 Jun 2, 2012
lol, I seen her fight bree. that chick .could not fight, neither of them could. lol, too funny.
dee

Dallas, TX

#12 Jun 2, 2012
stupid wrote:
lol, I seen her fight bree. that chick .could not fight, neither of them could. lol, too funny.
amen. she's all talk just like her mom!!!!!l lmao
roni

El Monte, CA

#13 Jun 2, 2012
Lmao man marissa yu finally made topix. Haha I wonder whos hatin in yu? Haa. N for y'all who are sayin she's al talk she ain't. Say it to her face! I bet shell beat the fck out of yu!!! Bt than again that's why yal ain't pting yalls real names what a bunch of CU*TS!!! Lmao let em hate marissa!!
lol

Dallas, TX

#14 Jun 2, 2012
bitch get off her ass.... you're all kissing her ass so that way she don't be yours lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chamberlain Cemetery 35 min The Walking Dead 1
who can I see here in kingsville to give me cou... 1 hr lol 5
Chayito 1 hr Tory 34
Omar Perez 1 hr soss 12
Amelia 2 hr gtfoy 7
Selena peralez (Oct '14) 3 hr wisguy 56
Mechelle Mireles 3 hr ktown 15
More from around the web

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE