Kathleen&Rosalie goff wanting free dr...
Cowgirl

United States

#22 Nov 13, 2012
word travels fast around town lol.. U tell one Perosn and that person will tell her friends and those friends will tell there friends lol.. Yup that's KTown... Isn't there older sister the mgr at Mcdonalds on 14?
Amy

United States

#23 Nov 15, 2012
What bars do they go to
Yuk

United States

#24 Nov 16, 2012
I seem them at the Lu all the time.. I saw some pic Rosalie posted on fb , and yeahhh they big bone girls.. Lmao!!!!
ram alot

Houston, TX

#25 Nov 16, 2012
Dont matter ill buy them a 6pack if they give me a bj...lol
Mcdonalds

Haslet, TX

#26 Nov 16, 2012
They always at the Lu , I guess Rosalie is back to the hold habit with alyssa the young slut mom, lmao.. One needs to stay home and take care of the baby, and the other dress up for the fat body u have not like a skinny girl waist lol..
Amused

Corpus Christi, TX

#27 Nov 20, 2012
Lmao yea the sister does wear a few sizes too small!! Sick!! Come on girl you ain't got it!!! Rosalie is getting their too!! Cropped her profile pic but in the original you can see her roll! heard she was seeking jewelry on the resale fb, maybe to pay for their drinks for weekend? Sad!!/: maybe she should return the money to the person who gave them to her. Lol.
Amused

Corpus Christi, TX

#28 Nov 20, 2012
Selling******* oops!!!! Autocorrect!
Lol

Lockhart, TX

#29 Dec 3, 2012
I used to work with her at Mcdonalds , had a beachy attitude all the time,
idiot

United States

#30 Dec 3, 2012
Sounds like jealousy to me!!the more you talk about them,the more you seem to be obsessed with them.lol and its the same ho€ posting but changing names!!pathetic,get a life and try to get these girls off your mind because im sure your not on their minds....
So sad whoever started this topic.let me give you a peice of advice sweetie"JEALOUSY GETS YOU NOWHERE"so stop hating... ;)
Amused

Lockhart, TX

#31 Dec 5, 2012
There's absolutely nothing to be jealous of overweight twins! Ain't that that truth! Hahahahahaha!
idiot

United States

#32 Dec 5, 2012
Amused wrote:
There's absolutely nothing to be jealous of overweight twins! Ain't that that truth! Hahahahahaha!
doesnt seem like their nothing.your still wasting your time,not theirs,talking about them!! Bahahaha pathetic
?

United States

#33 Dec 8, 2012
She my home girl
mx

United States

#34 Dec 8, 2012
That me friend too
cbc

United States

#35 Dec 8, 2012
Which Roalie?
lol

United States

#36 Dec 9, 2012
Ubuvyvyc
Ricardo

United States

#37 Dec 19, 2012
Damm this girl Rosalie is on here, lol.. I got a buddy of mine talking to her or just friends with benefits, lol.. Gotta show him this lmao lame girl or lame ppl talking crap
Eric

Lockhart, TX

#38 Feb 6, 2013
Whattt these 2 are on here... What a shame! Lmao and yea some thick girls
2funny

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#39 Feb 22, 2013
Mcdonalds wrote:
They always at the Lu , I guess Rosalie is back to the hold habit with alyssa the young slut mom, lmao.. One needs to stay home and take care of the baby, and the other dress up for the fat body u have not like a skinny girl waist lol..
So true
shiattt

United States

#40 Feb 22, 2013
Rosalie was fine in a thick way in high-school. Shit she still fine just some more to love. Really though
Truuu

United States

#41 Feb 25, 2013
Saw both at the luau this weekend, they really look like twins now couldn't even tell them apart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ec Sanchez 6 hr Tye 1
Kingsville girls 18 hr Smh 1
must see 19 hr Gotcha 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr InPhartx 1,129
name a thief 19 hr Weeso boy 28
JM Lozano 20 hr real 1
Lupita rodriguez perez 22 hr LOL 22

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages