oilfield wife

Euless, TX

#163 Oct 6, 2012
Bunny wrote:
who="oilfield wife"]<quoted text>
I have no time from my precious life to waste on that silliness. If he's cheating i still have it good. He's at the rig Im at a nail salon or spa or shopping. My bills are paid; vehicles paid for and Im more than happy with the sex and affection i get. Keep sayin they all cheat, Im good :-)[
Sound like you are a needed b!tch . Lol
Lol, are you trying to say needy? No, I'm not. He insists i don't work and that i do all those things to fill my days. He says i deserve to be spoiled. Sounds like you're a hateful, judgemental bitch. Have a nice day and bless your heart.
anonymous too

Hockley, TX

#164 Oct 6, 2012
Awww that's so sweet :')
Anonymous wrote:
I work in the oilfield and I don't cheat. I've been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now, I love her with all my heart and I would NEVER cheat on her. We are both faithful and honest about everything. Not ALL oilfield workers cheat, just the dumbass ones do. It's hard on my girlfriend when I'm gone for a week at a time, and working around dangerous machines. So the last thing I would want her to be stressed about is me cheating on her. Not everyone cheats, regardless of what job title they have. It takes a REAL MAN to be failthful to his woman.
talk

Oklahoma City, OK

#165 Oct 7, 2012
No they don't
Ivy

Corpus Christi, TX

#166 Oct 7, 2012
In any career some men do and some don't, not just oil field.
oilfield class

Englewood, CO

#167 Oct 8, 2012
heehee I did find out what those women are called out there that prey on the oilfieldmen-wether they are married or not...they are rig rats...I know of one personally in Ross ND her name is TINA MARIE KIMBALL...let me explain..U ever heard of a LOT LIZARD?? Dirty fat disgusting women who prey on men for the money...ALAS a RIG RAT!!
LONG HORN

Kemp, TX

#168 Oct 8, 2012
Frank wrote:
A job doesn't make a man. A man makes himself who he is. A man will be who he wants to be and there isn't a damn job that will make him better or worse. So ladies just because your man "doesn't" work in the oilfield doesn't secure you from a life of fidelity. Your man can be a damn pastor and still be cheating! City workers are cheating! Teachers are cheaters. Firemen, cops, housewives, coaches, restaurant owners, people from all walks of life cheat! Your job has nothing to do with cheating. A man will cheat on you regardless of his occupation. If he's going to do it there is nothing you can do to prevent it. NOTHING!!!
You do know that some jobs provide the opportunity to cheat. The oil workers have it big done deal. No one knows them IN THOSE GHOST TOWNS . The wife is not 24 / 7 AND THEY GOT A WALLET FULL OF CASH. TO provide them hoes with cocaine and beer.
oilfield wife

United States

#169 Oct 14, 2012
LONG HORN wrote:
<quoted text> You do know that some jobs provide the opportunity to cheat. The oil workers have it big done deal. No one knows them IN THOSE GHOST TOWNS . The wife is not 24 / 7 AND THEY GOT A WALLET FULL OF CASH. TO provide them hoes with cocaine and beer.
My husband doesn't want a coke head, divorced one already. Some men go to work to work, after all someone has to run the rig. You people have crazy imaginations. Those big ole oil companies just give money to guys never at work out screwing and drugging. You're right.
oilfield wife

Fort Worth, TX

#170 Nov 5, 2012
true story wrote:
yes they do.c i was seeing one behind his wifes back.it was great.but at the end he left her for me and that was good..we loved each other so much.its great.love the oilfield!
lol yeah and soon he will cheat on you with his ex wife and leave your sorry a$$ behind. you can't build happiness on somebody's unhappiness did nobody taught you that chick! you reap what you sow and hey she will find it great 2 when she f**** your oilfield worker lol lol some chicks are just dumb ass hell
oilfield wife

Fort Worth, TX

#171 Nov 5, 2012
oil field hand wrote:
<quoted text>Ha, but you make time to see what lowlifes like the people here are posting, you must be lonely when you DADDY is not home or a fat a$s cow, make sure you have enough batteries and keep spending that oilfield cash and keep being a good obedient b!th for DADDY, That is one precious life you live now go crying to DADDY that the bad dumb lowlife good for nothing oilfield hand is still talking $hit to you, oh the sex is always good but never as good as what he gets when he makes that $100 dollar phone call, women realize it's a dik thing, bithe$ and ho's do things wives and girlfriends dont do or dont know how to do, thats ok they will once they realize, it will be to late for the guy they are with but gidy up for the next guy
Is that so? Well let me tell you something there are three things that makes a great wife
#1 Be a good cook
#2 be a good Mother
and #3 be a hoe in the sheets ....i always read the wife is a fat a$$ cow ugly and this and that PLEASE who told you that? NOT ALL THE MEN ARE ATTRACTIVE EITHER!!! Who told you the gf and wives don't do what bitches and hoes do? where do you live? maybe the reason why your woman don't give you good loving is b/c your sex is lame and boring. So you need to pay a bitch or a hoe to have great sex!! so you can justify your cheating and your lame sex performance you give your woman? second not every fat woman is ugly there are many skinny and thick body's out there who are ugly as hell. If you want some good sex give good sex and then you do not even know what your woman like b/c you are a scary cat to talk about what you want sexual from her so you go and pay some std a$$ for your little dirty game. It ain't no dick game and maybe your D*** gone foul of your body. Having to many p***** isn't sexy or attractive it don't matter if it's a male or a female. Cheating is a choice not a mistake.
cindy

Cisco, TX

#172 Nov 5, 2012
that is sad
so true

Kemp, TX

#173 Nov 5, 2012
The companies and the rig supervisor so called boss. Them ass holes do not give a rats ass about these men . As long as the job gets done rigy with no injuries. It' s his life that is gping down the toliet. People get fired ~ transfered ~ or retire oit is human nature to talk. You tell some one that person passes it on. And eventually ends up in topix. Them oil guys come from every where so this shit travels fast. Ladies all your pictuers and things you do with these men gets exposed at the rigs . And word to the wise not only the wife is being cheated on so is the mistress. The rig rats go in and get down and dirty with the guys. If the tells you don not call or you can not enter past them GATES it ' s a mother Fu..king lie.
carol

Oklahoma City, OK

#174 Nov 11, 2012
No that's like saying all men cheat or all women cheat its only immoral people that cheat I hear the stories as well but i KNOW. Mine don't ...besides I have implants and blonde hair I constantly watch my figure( so I'm really in shape) i cook like a chef and i make sure i keep him happy ...so I know he wouldn't even need to also I make sure I always dress cute for him ...men cheat but YOU GOT TO BE A GOOD REASON NOT TO! Hope it helps
DID YOU KNOW

Weslaco, TX

#175 Nov 13, 2012
RIG RATS go inside the man camps and f..ck them. And then they shower call home and leave the rig to see the side hoe at her house or apartment. I work for H & P NEAR Carrizo Springs , Tx. I SEE IT EVERY DAY !
anon

San Antonio, TX

#176 Nov 14, 2012
Are You A Child of God?

1 John, Chapter 3
8: He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9: Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10: In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?

I am looking for anyone who is willing to try to become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

And to forsake all they have and their life and obey all the commandments of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

To live for God and God only every day all day long, day after day.

And to become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be lead by the Spirit to

be Holy unto the Lord in word and deed.

Are you ready to become a disciple of the Lord

Jesus the Christ?

If the Lord be willing you can correspond with me at

AWord2TheWise4u@aol.com
Amy

United States

#177 Nov 14, 2012
[ who="carol"]No that's like saying all men cheat or all women cheat its only immoral people that cheat I hear the stories as well but i KNOW. Mine don't ...besides I have implants and blonde hair I constantly watch my figure( so I'm really in shape) i cook like a chef and i make sure i keep him happy ...so I know he wouldn't even need to also I make sure I always dress cute for him ...men cheat but YOU GOT TO BE A GOOD REASON NOT TO! Hope it helps [/

You are so full of it . You have to express your men really . Why don't you be your self . Cause I know have of the time he not around you look like s hit . And I know he seen you like that a lot of time .
Amy

United States

#179 Nov 14, 2012
Believe me oil field guys do mess around all the time

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#180 Nov 14, 2012
Amy wrote:
Believe me oil field guys do mess around all the time
Only the losers. You haven't seen all of the oilfield men cheat and until you have seen each and every one of them do it you can't say they all do. What's wrong with you people that you want to keep putting this in the wives' head? I'm proud of our hard working husbands out there earning a living for us.
Amy

United States

#181 Nov 14, 2012
Lol they don't make enought money so get over it yes they all are man hoes .

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#182 Nov 15, 2012
Amy wrote:
Lol they don't make enought money so get over it yes they all are man hoes .
You just proved you're an idiot. No, you do not know all of them nor do you know how much money each of them makes. If it's not enough for you, good then shut your mouth about them.
Amy

United States

#183 Nov 15, 2012
Truth hurt huh and me prove to who I'm a idiot . No your the idiot cause you know the truth slap you in the face about what I said and you don't admit to it . The fact will always be the fact and it don't bother me one bit of what you comment on cause all I'm doing is laughing at the childish stuff you post . But if you don't know sh_t about your man don't ever say I never told you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KISD reasignments (Nov '12) 1 hr what 67
Steaks and seafood being omitted from lone star... 5 hr Question 60
hey 'B' 5 hr Hahaha 1
Pascal Trevino aka pt 9 hr A real man 9
What's going on at HMKing? 9 hr Question 34
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr fart 794
Emi Canales 10 hr lmao 4
More from around the web

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]