oil field men do they cheat?
oilfield wife

United States

#142 Jul 8, 2012
crazy viejas wrote:
If you as a desent women stay with a dog like that your no good as the hoe he FUCK$. Like avoiding the issue makes you fell better good for you. When he gives you aids no need to go do your nails they will fall off. Have a nice day at the salon.
So what your dumb a$$ is saying is that if i get on here and say my man is a man with honor that took a vow to forsake all others all of you ignorant people are going to jump my a$$ and tell me that ALL oilfield men cheat. When i get sick of debating that and say f uck it, even if he is Im living the good life (which i was being a smart a$$, he's too tight with his money to do that for more than one woman. You were too stupid to get the point there ) you're going to jump my a$$ and tell me to stop him from cheating.

I assure you, he's not interested in any woman besides his wife. Shut it.
oilfield wife

United States

#143 Jul 8, 2012
crazy viejas wrote:
If you as a desent women stay with a dog like that your no good as the hoe he FUCK$. Like avoiding the issue makes you fell better good for you. When he gives you aids no need to go do your nails they will fall off. Have a nice day at the salon.
"desent" is actually spelled decent. Ignorant f uck
oil field hand

Lithonia, GA

#144 Jul 8, 2012
oilfield wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no time from my precious life to waste on that silliness. If he's cheating i still have it good. He's at the rig Im at a nail salon or spa or shopping. My bills are paid; vehicles paid for and Im more than happy with the sex and affection i get. Keep sayin they all cheat, Im good :-)
Ha, but you make time to see what lowlifes like the people here are posting, you must be lonely when you DADDY is not home or a fat a$s cow, make sure you have enough batteries and keep spending that oilfield cash and keep being a good obedient b!t¢h for DADDY, That is one precious life you live now go crying to DADDY that the bad dumb lowlife good for nothing oilfield hand is still talking $hit to you, oh the sex is always good but never as good as what he gets when he makes that $100 dollar phone call, women realize it's a di¢k thing, bit¢he$ and ho's do things wives and girlfriends dont do or dont know how to do, thats ok they will once they realize, it will be to late for the guy they are with but gidy up for the next guy
oilfield wife

United States

#145 Jul 8, 2012
oil field hand wrote:
<quoted text>Ha, but you make time to see what lowlifes like the people here are posting, you must be lonely when you DADDY is not home or a fat a$s cow, make sure you have enough batteries and keep spending that oilfield cash and keep being a good obedient b!t¢h for DADDY, That is one precious life you live now go crying to DADDY that the bad dumb lowlife good for nothing oilfield hand is still talking $hit to you, oh the sex is always good but never as good as what he gets when he makes that $100 dollar phone call, women realize it's a di¢k thing, bit¢he$ and ho's do things wives and girlfriends dont do or dont know how to do, thats ok they will once they realize, it will be to late for the guy they are with but gidy up for the next guy
Fat? Look me up on Facebook and you be the judge. You're an idiot, and you're the idiot that keeps replying. Im on the back of one of daddy's Harleys goin down the highway as i read this. It's all good. Keep thinking Im bored and fat. I know the truth. Eat sh*t, sh*t talker. Im gonna screw his brains out when we stop this scoot. What are you doin? Oh yeah, bein a dick.
oil field hand

Lithonia, GA

#146 Jul 8, 2012
oilfield wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat? Look me up on Facebook and you be the judge. You're an idiot, and you're the idiot that keeps replying. Im on the back of one of daddy's Harleys goin down the highway as i read this. It's all good. Keep thinking Im bored and fat. I know the truth. Eat sh*t, sh*t talker. Im gonna screw his brains out when we stop this scoot. What are you doin? Oh yeah, bein a dick.
sorry I didn't answer right away, dont be mad babe, I was just laying some pipe, dont get upset she's leaving you have all my attention since I have your attention sitting on your mans scoot, I'm glad we been shooting the $hit I've missed our conversation
Oilfield Wife Too

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#147 Jul 8, 2012
Just curios where does your husband work?
oilfield wife

United States

#148 Jul 8, 2012
oil field hand wrote:
<quoted text>sorry I didn't answer right away, dont be mad babe, I was just laying some pipe, dont get upset she's leaving you have all my attention since I have your attention sitting on your mans scoot, I'm glad we been shooting the $hit I've missed our conversation
My major in college was abnormal psychology and Im a crazy b*tch. Your feeble attempts at mind games are useless on me, young jedi.

Ow2, he's a consultant. Independently contracted.
oil field hand

Atlanta, GA

#149 Jul 9, 2012
oilfield wife wrote:
<quoted text>
My major in college was abnormal psychology and Im a crazy b*tch. Your feeble attempts at mind games are useless on me, young jedi.
I'm not the one on here talking $hit trying to make myself feel better about oilfield guys, only stating the fact ma'am, telling the truth, I don't keep going on and on about $hitthe like que my man this, y que yo yo yo, y que he this and that trying to make myself look like something I'm not, I'm not a poseur princess, and I really have enjoyed pulling your chain cause you are so passionate about your argument I bet you make alot of noise when your getting slammed and especially when you ¢um. Lucky old timer, well I should say lucky you right, thats what you want to hear, Mrs. Abnormal Psychology, you think all roughnecks are just a bunch of dumb full if ¢um apes that only have one thing in mind, remember the oilfield choses its soldiers, the path choses you not the other way around, I'm sorry but if my dad would of been a cop or anything else I might of turned out a lil punk a$s, hate to break it to you but education I have, you know brains, and lil punk I am not
oil field hand

Atlanta, GA

#150 Jul 9, 2012
oilfield wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I love showing the guys on location how much your panties get bunched up about your papi and yourself and your argument, im telling you its like they cant wait to hear what you have eti complain about, no joke babe we have a thing going , so I really enjoy what we have it just wouldn't be the same without you. Until we chat again my sweet, I'll be waiting
oilfield wife

Haslet, TX

#151 Jul 9, 2012
oil field hand wrote:
<quoted text>I love showing the guys on location how much your panties get bunched up about your papi and yourself and your argument, im telling you its like they cant wait to hear what you have eti complain about, no joke babe we have a thing going , so I really enjoy what we have it just wouldn't be the same without you. Until we chat again my sweet, I'll be waiting
Lmao. My stud is hardly old. Just watched him bench 235 at the gym. His dad is a policeman. I don't comprehend Spanish
oilfield wife

Haslet, TX

#152 Jul 9, 2012
He laughs at your mindless ramblings as well.
oil field hand

United States

#153 Jul 9, 2012
oilfield wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. My stud is hardly old. Just watched him bench 235 at the gym. His dad is a policeman. I don't comprehend Spanish
235, LMFMAO [email protected] STUD, LOL, WITH A PIG, LOL, FOR A DAD, AND A WOMAN SO INTELLECTUAL , LOL, BUT DOESN'T COMPREHEND, LOL, SPANISH, LOL , faker!
lmfao

United States

#154 Jul 10, 2012
too funny wrote:
I've been with my oilfield man for 12 yrs n he's loyal n so am I so its bullshit that they all cheat n no I'm not stupid we have the real thing n 2 kids we've been together forever til the end try to bring us bitches I date u..love the Fkn haters my hard working man is true best believe!!!!!
your kidding me right! We all know damn well he hasn't been faithful to your fatass throughout the twelve years you two have been together! And maybe he should get a DNA test to check if those kids are his too being out of town so much and all. You sound stupid nobody has the perfect relationship and you didn't put that y'all are married, hmm something must be wrong to be together twelve years and not be married! Lmao at you!
oilfield wife

Haslet, TX

#155 Jul 10, 2012
oil field hand wrote:
<quoted text>235, LMFMAO [email protected] STUD, LOL, WITH A PIG, LOL, FOR A DAD, AND A WOMAN SO INTELLECTUAL , LOL, BUT DOESN'T COMPREHEND, LOL, SPANISH, LOL , faker!
Oh no, you're still the loser. Jump on over to my Facebook and tell me Im a liar. Big, tough guy sitting behind your keyboard.

I reineriate, you are the loser. My husband is a good man. Just because i never chose to learn Spanish does not make me less intelligent. He also said this silly stuff is for girls or losers and he doesn't understand your need for drama. But he gets a kick out of it nonetheless.
Bunny

United States

#156 Jul 10, 2012
who="oilfield wife"]<quoted text>
I have no time from my precious life to waste on that silliness. If he's cheating i still have it good. He's at the rig Im at a nail salon or spa or shopping. My bills are paid; vehicles paid for and Im more than happy with the sex and affection i get. Keep sayin they all cheat, Im good :-)[

Sound like you are a needed b!tch . Lol
c ya
#157 Jul 10, 2012
too funny wrote:
I've been with my oilfield man for 12 yrs n he's loyal n so am I so its bullshit that they all cheat n no I'm not stupid we have the real thing n 2 kids we've been together forever til the end try to bring us bitches I date u..love the Fkn haters my hard working man is true best believe!!!!!
i my self wrk in the oil n gas industry..but im single i need a loyal women by my side..any 1has a sister/bestfriend..but she has to meet my standards..
tinabell

Dallas, TX

#159 Oct 1, 2012
I have been with my man for three years now and we have a son together he works 400 miles away but everytime he comes back he's always late and has the lamest excuses and he's always talking to another bitch has they're numbers where they live and shit and pictures of their nasty counts on his phone. He denies it to the fullest and throws it in my face. Tell me is his guilt kicking in where he can't tell me the truth or is he really a sorry piece of work?
TheTruth

United States

#160 Oct 1, 2012
Yes they cheat along with their chicks who can't hang without sex when their man is gone for that period of time! I know this because some bitch did that with my good friend and now she collects his check like she wanted . She got pregnant by the oilfield guy and took him for Childsupport I still believe they fuck too haha it's funny cuz she played stupid when the guy came back from the rig and pretended she didn't know him while she was with her sancho! Lmao girls and guys these days
tinabell

Dallas, TX

#161 Oct 1, 2012
Lets get one thing straight I'm 100% faithful to my man and I'm not with him for his paycheck I was with him when he didn't have anything. All I'm saying is women kiss their mans ass knowing he's a horing around and still stick around and for what some say check some say cuz they have kids but what about love can anybody remember why they fell for the man their with?
I KNOW ONE

Goliad, TX

#162 Oct 5, 2012
He is from the valley and drives imported cars. He is married with a family . If he is happy or not who cares. Their is something called a divorce. His latest victim is a nurse from Carrizo Springs.last i heard they are on and off. He works for H&P stawy away . He is a no good for nothing dog. A girl i know meet him at a the day and night bar about 6 months back . They broke it off never wanted to pay for nothing. He and wanted to fuck for free and no condom. What a sick perverted basterd !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any kinky ladies up this early? 28 min thirtysomething 3
border patrol 2 hr Reginae Carter 5
San Gertrudis ISD 2 hr Reginae Carter 19
captain gonzales from jail (Oct '10) 5 hr Truth Hurts 18
Public School Discussions 7 hr Been There Done ... 3
Mary Springs gets DWI! How the mighty have fallen! 7 hr Pride til I die 22
Bianca Pena 8 hr FWB 4

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance