oil field men do they cheat?
boo

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#68 May 7, 2012
Miss Love wrote:
Well I meet a guy that work at the oil field and I don't know much about hem but he a trip cause the next day he was asking me to be his girlfriend I said what I don't even know you he texts me every day he tell me how beautiful I am and stuff like that he just leave me thinking
so where is he from whats his name
future oilfield wife

United States

#69 May 13, 2012
My bf says there are two types of guy that work out in the oilfields. Ones that go out and drink, party and mess around with girls and the ones that don't. He said its usually the one that don't care about what they have to lose that do the drinking and cheating!!
YEA YOU M

Haslet, TX

#70 May 13, 2012
I had a baby from your man. Tell him I need some money before I GO FILE FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!
laughtin at u

United States

#71 May 13, 2012
YEA YOU M wrote:
I had a baby from your man. Tell him I need some money before I GO FILE FOR CHILD SUPPORT!!
U could only wish honey, im pretty sure u probably dont even know who your babies are from! Idk whats worse somebody who really cheats with married men or somebody who pretends to just to break up a happy home because theyre so damn miserable? Either way u shouldnt have got your stupid a** pg because now your stuck to raise that child ALONE, us real wives will always have it all.
YEA YOU M

Haslet, TX

#72 May 13, 2012
BI_TCH PLEASE MY CHILD YESS MY CHILD MEANING 1....HAS EVERYTHING AND MORE!
HAPPY HOME MYY AS_S THEN WHY the F_UCK ARE THEY CHEATING TO BEGAN WITH AND......... nooooo B_ITCH I DIDN'T GIVE IT UP TO HIM IN A DAY. REAL WIVES YEA THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL YOURSELF. THIS STUPID GUY WOULD BEG ME TO TAKE HIM HE LEFT HIS GIRLFRIEND AND EVERYTHING...JUST DIDN'T WANT THAT TRASH !!!
What ever

#73 May 14, 2012
YEA YOU M wrote:
BI_TCH PLEASE MY CHILD YESS MY CHILD MEANING 1....HAS EVERYTHING AND MORE!
HAPPY HOME MYY AS_S THEN WHY the F_UCK ARE THEY CHEATING TO BEGAN WITH AND......... nooooo B_ITCH I DIDN'T GIVE IT UP TO HIM IN A DAY. REAL WIVES YEA THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL YOURSELF. THIS STUPID GUY WOULD BEG ME TO TAKE HIM HE LEFT HIS GIRLFRIEND AND EVERYTHING...JUST DIDN'T WANT THAT TRASH !!!

Yea keep telling ur self that if that makes u feel better u were a side hoe and probley allways will be !! Lmao
lol

United States

#74 May 15, 2012
^^ why you hating on her its probably your dude. Lol at you
Jam

United States

#75 May 15, 2012
Look who give a flying f_ck if oilly man sleep around .cheating Man are going to be man when there d _ c k stand up and are in need of p _s s y . So get over it women are going to be women or hoes like the man say they are but o well man are going to be hoe man to .
mrsknowitall

#76 May 15, 2012
Jam wrote:
Look who give a flying f_ck if oilly man sleep around .cheating Man are going to be man when there d _ c k stand up and are in need of p _s s y . So get over it women are going to be women or hoes like the man say they are but o well man are going to be hoe man to .
sorry but you dont make any sense
Jam

United States

#77 May 15, 2012
Mrsknowitall I don't have to make any sense what is it a spelling be . Sh-t am going to write as I please and if you don't like it don't read it . I ain't trying to please nobody and you are a nobody to me . So what ever you get the point .
yomamma

Corpus Christi, TX

#78 May 16, 2012
well look out for armando arredando cause he is a ho
anonymous

United States

#79 May 16, 2012
Carlos Garcia from alice is a hoe cheats on his girl Jennifer Ponce all the time lol
Miss love

United States

#80 May 17, 2012
[ who="boo"]<quoted text>so where is he from whats his name[/

His name is Andre he from Kingsville I think if not mistaking that his name I was talking to him for about a month but never sleep with him . But then I lost in contact with him cause I got back with my boyfriend and I never talk or text him again . So it was nothing .
Miss love

United States

#81 May 17, 2012
He told me he was not with his baby ma ma that they left each other . And that he was living with his mom and dad but anyway . I was never a easy hoe maybe a stuck up one but never the one to sleep with anyone the first night I meet them . Na and then again I didn't even like him he was al way blowing up my phone . That I change my number
very curious woman

United States

#82 May 25, 2012
Miss love, I am curious did his girl find out and where did you meet him?(gotta be a bar lol) and how old is this dude caue sounds pretty damn imature if you ask me! What state was this in?
meee

United States

#83 May 25, 2012
Hungry:)
meee

United States

#84 May 25, 2012
Tacobell Tacobell:)
lillygirl

Houston, TX

#85 Jun 9, 2012
Yes, they do. Sadly, i know both husband and wife very well. And when she doesn't know where he is, I do. For many years I have (as well as others) had our suspicions; now I know how true they were. He does have a family(children)to protect and I will never reveal what has happened to her, she would never believe me so why be malicious, but I must say be cautious, beware and remember a woman's intuition is usually never wrong. She swore and still swears he would never do that nor be capable of doing such a thing. Well he did with me and admitted to me he has in the past. I ended it today. Please ladies. BEWARE. Not wanting to start an arguement, just want to share my story. Thanks.
Brought it

Fort Collins, CO

#86 Jun 23, 2012
oilfield trash wrote:
As a matter afact-they DO cheat, even though in some of the counties the ratio is 50 men to one women, the women in ND get around. My guy found himself a chubby little gal to hang out with AND she did all his buddies too!! There are some really nasty people out there! Mostly women....And my soon to be ex tells me about 85% of the men that work out there DO cheat
Sorry for what your going through. I have heard some similar stories from my man about all the small town hooker hoes and from what I hear all the ND gals stalking the roughnecks are fat n nasty. We talk alot about what goes on at work and I have heard lots of the guys are shacking up. Hope ya kick his ass and take him to the cleaners. What a turd...hope he "catches" what he deserves!
Brought it

Fort Collins, CO

#87 Jun 23, 2012
oilfieldtrash wrote:
ladies look-out there is a dirty, fat girl with no morales up in ross tioga area of North Dakota. Her name is Tina marie kimball. she is a black jack dealer sometimes, somtimes a shack gaurd for the rigs. She will try to pull your husband-she wants someone to take care of her, she was cheating ON her husband WITH my husband. Look out she is BAD news
I seriously hope someone busted her ass too! Hope her poor husband isn't left not knowing that his loose female was out running around homewrecking!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nunez/Linares on mesquite street 2 hr Info 3
Monica Inez 2 hr NastyChic 5
captain gonzales from jail (Oct '10) 2 hr Very Sad Story 21
Any kinky ladies up this early? 5 hr thirtysomething 7
KISD Ratings 6 hr BS 42
our son 7 hr Bishop girl 15
Bianca mata, who has... 7 hr Wow 4

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance