oil field men do they cheat?
Meanahole

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#225 Dec 9, 2012
oilfield wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh*t
What company do you work for? You're an idiot.
Bunch of a@@hole drugaddicts. Gonna pay for ur sins, promise u that. Enjoy the money while lasts, met many that lost it all. Now on the streets still facking with the evil drug shat!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#226 Dec 9, 2012
Meanahole wrote:
<quoted text>Bunch of a@@hole drugaddicts. Gonna pay for ur sins, promise u that. Enjoy the money while lasts, met many that lost it all. Now on the streets still facking with the evil drug shat!!!
I said the guy that uses drugs is an idiot. Endangering hard working men. Hope he loses his job.
Looking

San Diego, CA

#227 Dec 9, 2012
i'd like to hook up with an oilfield wife or girlfriend. I bet they are tigers in bed having to go without sex for weeks or months at a time while thier hubby or boyfriend is gone out of town. i would love to keep one of these girls satisfied while thier man is out working and screwing around. we all know thier is not a man alive who is going to go without having sex for weeks or months away from his wife or girlfriend. so why should the women go without.
eveyone cheats

Corpus Christi, TX

#229 Dec 11, 2012
what man dont cheat /

Location hidden

#230 Dec 12, 2012
eveyone cheats wrote:
what man dont cheat /
Men with honor and morals and values. You know, grown men who realize cheating and games are for high school and college boys.
ooooooo yah

United States

#231 Dec 12, 2012
oilfield wifey wrote:
<quoted text>Men with honor and morals and values. You know, grown men who realize cheating and games are for high school and college boys.
Sometime in life one must grow up and settle down. Dedicate you life to one person for life and only that one person, why would you want anything else
Hmmm

#233 Dec 13, 2012
oilfield wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
Men with honor and morals and values. You know, grown men who realize cheating and games are for high school and college boys.
. You talk about morales and values but I bet as soon as ur hubby is gone ur sancho comes over and u drop to ur knees. Don't deny it

Location hidden

#235 Dec 13, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>. You talk about morales and values but I bet as soon as ur hubby is gone ur sancho comes over and u drop to ur knees. Don't deny it
No, my husband fulfills all of my needs emotionally and physically. My role as a Godly wife is to support him by taking care of our home and not being anywhere a married woman shouldn't be. Certain behavior and thinking is for young, single people only.

30yearoilfield, I'm sorry to hear that. You must know a lot of selfish, immature, men unable to fulfill a promise.
Ugly turd

#236 Dec 13, 2012
oilfield wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my husband fulfills all of my needs emotionally and physically. My role as a Godly wife is to support him by taking care of our home and not being anywhere a married woman shouldn't be. Certain behavior and thinking is for young, single people only.
30yearoilfield, I'm sorry to hear that. You must know a lot of selfish, immature, men unable to fulfill a promise.
Get [email protected] life, u spend all ur time on this pathetic website. Go to school or get a job, it does not matter if ur husband works for the oilfield who give s a rats ass. One those jobs will be obsolete, basic labor does not last for ever. Enjoy bragging ur a@@ off while it lasts. Dec212012 Welcome to the 4th dimesion ;)

Location hidden

#237 Dec 13, 2012
Ugly turd wrote:
<quoted text>Get [email protected] life, u spend all ur time on this pathetic website. Go to school or get a job, it does not matter if ur husband works for the oilfield who give s a rats ass. One those jobs will be obsolete, basic labor does not last for ever. Enjoy bragging ur a@@ off while it lasts. Dec212012 Welcome to the 4th dimesion ;)
I have a great f*cking life, you sound like the bitter one who needs to get a new life. If you don't give a rat's a$$ then why did you take time from your ever so important life to post on this topic?

Haters of the oilfield, gotta love em. NOT

America will always need fossil fuels. Drill baby drill.
YEAwhatever

#239 Dec 13, 2012
oilfield wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a great f*cking life, you sound like the bitter one who needs to get a new life. If you don't give a rat's a$$ then why did you take time from your ever so important life to post on this topic?
LMAO, keep doing meth and coke oilypeople. Enjoy ur great [email protected] life.;)
Drills

#240 Dec 13, 2012
oilfield wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
Take that stupid oilfield sticker off ur car!!!

Location hidden

#241 Dec 13, 2012
Drills wrote:
<quoted text>Take that stupid oilfield sticker off ur car!!!
Make me, PUNK!
Hmmm

Edroy, TX

#242 Dec 13, 2012
The oil field is just for uneducated retards for hard labor that's it. Like I said before a f uckin monkey could do it, and you want to know something soon enough they will be out of a job and back on welfare so everyone else can support their sorry a$$e$

Location hidden

#243 Dec 13, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
The oil field is just for uneducated retards for hard labor that's it. Like I said before a f uckin monkey could do it, and you want to know something soon enough they will be out of a job and back on welfare so everyone else can support their sorry a$$e$
You mad at us, bro?
ooooooo yah

Lockhart, TX

#244 Dec 13, 2012
Lmao people will never understand the dedication, education, hard work, and passion it takes to work in the oilfield.
Drills

#245 Dec 13, 2012
oilfield wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me, PUNK!
OOOHHHHHH, I am shitty my [email protected] battle fatigues!!!!! Let me get to keeping ur as safe and employed while I battle extremists.

Location hidden

#246 Dec 13, 2012
ooooooo yah wrote:
Lmao people will never understand the dedication, education, hard work, and passion it takes to work in the oilfield.
No, they won't. It's easier to sit behind that keyboard and run their mouths. They would never say that sh*t to my husband's face.

Location hidden

#247 Dec 13, 2012
Drills wrote:
<quoted text>OOOHHHHHH, I am shitty my [email protected] battle fatigues!!!!! Let me get to keeping ur as safe and employed while I battle extremists.
You're Army? You're defending my right to put whatever sticker I effing want to put on my car! You also don't know how to speak to a lady, I thought military was supposed to represent gentlemen? Guess not. I'm proud of my hard working husband and the sticker will stay until you are able to physically remove it, I don't think you are.
ooooooo yah

Lockhart, TX

#248 Dec 13, 2012
oilfield wifey wrote:
<quoted text>No, they won't. It's easier to sit behind that keyboard and run their mouths. They would never say that sh*t to my husband's face.
Wish I had a woman to defend me and my job like you do for your husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kingsville Nursing And Rehabilitation Center 21 min Director 8
Free food bruno 32 min Chorizo 7
jesse norman martinez (Oct '10) 2 hr Big D 13
Pio V 2 hr hummm 4
Oscar Ortegon 5 hr Deo 4
Mata! What happen wey lol 9 hr well 2
Jamie mireles 9 hr Fred 5

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance