Next Last
LMAO

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2011
YES THEY DO
wow

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2011
Oh, so u decided to start another one spelling FIELD correctly? Too funny. Dumba$$.
wronggg

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2011
Sorry my mans works in the oilfield and that is false.. not all men cheat cause not all men are allowed to leave the rig.. and even if my man was able to go out, and id allow him too, i have faith in my husaband and we both know he would never do such a thing, cause then ill go out and fuck around 10 times as bad and with the people he hates. i dont get mad i get even :)
Uhmmmm

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2011
Does a bear shit in the woods?
haha

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2011
Oh sweety, did your husband tell you they can't leave the rigs? You have a lot to learn little girl.
wronggg wrote:
Sorry my mans works in the oilfield and that is false.. not all men cheat cause not all men are allowed to leave the rig.. and even if my man was able to go out, and id allow him too, i have faith in my husaband and we both know he would never do such a thing, cause then ill go out and fuck around 10 times as bad and with the people he hates. i dont get mad i get even :)
ummmmm

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2011
I dont gotta learn a damn thing hun... And i tell him im home all night.... but am i? haaaa i have my man every other week and when hes gone i get the check baby.. u can learn a thing or two from me babe :) u gotta know how to run these oilfield men.. seems to me u have one and he cheats on u and u found out that he puts her first... mmmm dont get mad hunny spend his money :)
duh!!!!

Pflugerville, TX

#7 Feb 16, 2011
ummmmm wrote:
I dont gotta learn a damn thing hun... And i tell him im home all night.... but am i? haaaa i have my man every other week and when hes gone i get the check baby.. u can learn a thing or two from me babe :) u gotta know how to run these oilfield men.. seems to me u have one and he cheats on u and u found out that he puts her first... mmmm dont get mad hunny spend his money :)
lol oilfield men are the best to have...i got mine..n his paycheck..
yeah

San Francisco, CA

#8 Feb 21, 2011
I am a younger "oil field / truckers girl" and I was once told by a more experienced wife this " girl in this buisness to keep your sanity you have to do what you gotta do, cuz once he fucked me over once I've done fucked him over two and three times" it has always stuck in my head. If a girl (or guy) thinks that their wife "would never do that" they are the dumb ones. Guys and gals of this trade all have one thing in common, they get lonely and bored and that is a dangerous combination. If a man wants to cheat hopefully he has enough courtesy to put a cap on it because most likey his wife did. Don't think your man won't. It makes it that much easier for him.
true story

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2011
yes they do.c i was seeing one behind his wifes back.it was great.but at the end he left her for me and that was good..we loved each other so much.its great.love the oilfield!
ha

Tomball, TX

#10 Feb 21, 2011
true story wrote:
yes they do.c i was seeing one behind his wifes back.it was great.but at the end he left her for me and that was good..we loved each other so much.its great.love the oilfield!
Once a cheater always a cheater. Buyer beware. He's probably cheating on you.....or will cheat on you too honey.
too funny

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Oct 15, 2011
I've been with my oilfield man for 12 yrs n he's loyal n so am I so its bullshit that they all cheat n no I'm not stupid we have the real thing n 2 kids we've been together forever til the end try to bring us bitches I date u..love the Fkn haters my hard working man is true best believe!!!!!
too funny

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Oct 15, 2011
Sorry I'm not stupid my man's loyal!!!
anotherdrinkplea se

United States

#13 Oct 16, 2011
r u serious??? Be wise enough to know that u dnt label anyone on what their job is!!! You dnt judge ppl like that.... Thats insane. Just do some research on the person ur dating....u aint dating Halliburton, Orion, H&P, etc. lol....n if u r....u got problems
Linda

Houston, TX

#15 Oct 16, 2011
Yes they can leave rigs but most of them have to check back in by 10pm. Alot of them have curfew hours. My husband has workef for three different companies and only two of them work really strick about the hours they had to be back by.
Frank

Edroy, TX

#16 Oct 16, 2011
A job doesn't make a man. A man makes himself who he is. A man will be who he wants to be and there isn't a damn job that will make him better or worse. So ladies just because your man "doesn't" work in the oilfield doesn't secure you from a life of fidelity. Your man can be a damn pastor and still be cheating! City workers are cheating! Teachers are cheaters. Firemen, cops, housewives, coaches, restaurant owners, people from all walks of life cheat! Your job has nothing to do with cheating. A man will cheat on you regardless of his occupation. If he's going to do it there is nothing you can do to prevent it. NOTHING!!!
Earlfield boss

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Oct 17, 2011
Let me break it down for u some cheat most don't. If u have a family and kids u most likely won't. If u just have a girlfriend then u most likely will. U have to think about it like this. We make alot of money so then u got to think about your relationship. So having that in mind u have to think about what u can LOSE by cheating.( And if it's worth it!) to lose your wife and kids (hell no) now to lose a girlfriend (maybe)
Amy

San Antonio, TX

#18 Oct 18, 2011
Frank wrote:
A job doesn't make a man. A man makes himself who he is. A man will be who he wants to be and there isn't a damn job that will make him better or worse. So ladies just because your man "doesn't" work in the oilfield doesn't secure you from a life of fidelity. Your man can be a damn pastor and still be cheating! City workers are cheating! Teachers are cheaters. Firemen, cops, housewives, coaches, restaurant owners, people from all walks of life cheat! Your job has nothing to do with cheating. A man will cheat on you regardless of hi s occupation. If he's going to do it there is nothing you can do to prevent it. NOTHING!!!
amen
Zelinda

New York, NY

#19 Oct 19, 2011
I once hooked up with a married oilfield guy in Ingleside it would have been all good too cept this dude had the smallest wee-wee I ever saw on a guy. I ain't kidding either. if any of you have seen the movie hang-over 2, this dudes dck was as small as that chinos in the movie. I swear my clit was bigger than this dudes weenie. So I won't ever try and get with a oilfield dude not ever and I am sure this dudes wife had to be getting it on the side herself....

“beer MMmmm”

Since: Oct 11

beerville

#20 Oct 19, 2011
zelinda this guy must have hurt you like no other man has hurt you before..airing out dirty laundry and all..he couldnt had been that bad,cause you stuck around long enough to find out he was married hmmm funny dorks lol
Ask YAYA

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#21 Oct 20, 2011
borracho24seven wrote:
zelinda this guy must have hurt you like no other man has hurt you before..airing out dirty laundry and all..he couldnt had been that bad,cause you stuck around long enough to find out he was married hmmm funny dorks lol
or it just could be / she waited around for nothing/ he never left his wife or family/ why would oilfield men work so hard just to give it homewreckers, of course they will not leave their families!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julia linares n Mari 11 min Neighbor 7
Jc and clarissa 19 min Lmao 4
Clinic's 38 min sick 8
Destiny Flowers also known as destiny flores (Oct '10) 43 min The one the only 36
Letty Lopez (Oct '12) 1 hr lol 11
inbred kids 2 hr lol 7
Cassandra Mendez Caldera Sauceda.......... 3 hr DEedee 1

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages