i slept with my wifes sister on newyears

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sancho_ sugardaddy

Austin, TX

#1 Jan 5, 2011
i dont know how to feel it was ccrazy....
Whitey

Moline, IL

#2 Jan 5, 2011
How'd I taste? lol
shymarissa

Austin, TX

#3 Jan 5, 2011
your crazy has it worth it does your wife know?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 5, 2011
It's okay, it's all good, while you were boning your sister in law, your wife was probably boning your brother...so it's ALL GOOD...in the family right? if not your brother, maybe your best friend, or hell maybe just some guy out looking to pop his firecracker on new years...it was okay for you to do so, so why shouldn't your wife...fair is fair...
sancho_ sugardaddy

Austin, TX

#5 Jan 5, 2011
it was crazy she was in the next room asleep. i feel gulty but it was hot
ur a low life

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2011
Disgusting. Leave your wife & marry her sister because the 2 of you are no different then a stray dog. Your wife deserves so much better. No worries for kharma is coming.
faithful sancha

Houston, TX

#7 Jan 5, 2011
not her sister,dude. out of all the girls in this world. her sister? not a good way to ring in the new year. lol better hope ur wife never finds out, cuz she s gonna go nutz!!
sancho_ sugardaddy

Austin, TX

#8 Jan 5, 2011
faithful sancha wrote:
not her sister,dude. out of all the girls in this world. her sister? not a good way to ring in the new year. lol better hope ur wife never finds out, cuz she s gonna go nutz!!
man sancha im dreading it i hope her sister dont say nothing cuz man it would be like a crazy bomb going off!!
lol

Robstown, TX

#9 Jan 5, 2011
Sweet. I'd do my wife's sister too!
mean bish

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2011
I hope she finds out and cuts ur wee wee off and feeds it to the dogs! For being a dog.
sancho_ sugardaddy

Austin, TX

#11 Jan 5, 2011
mean bish wrote:
I hope she finds out and cuts ur wee wee off and feeds it to the dogs! For being a dog.
well im not saying im sorry but dang temptation kicked my ass mean bish i guess have you ever been in a situation like that at all maybe a friend of you bf or whatever? i guess it only happens to the attractive? hmmm....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 5, 2011
Okay, Okay, I will be the first to throw the "BS Flag"....Sorry but I have to call Bull and Shyt...

Sancho_Sugardaddy is full of the stuff...never happened, never will happen...

But I am sure he is having a few laughs with it, or maybe even a good fantasy with it...but it is highly unlikely that it happened...
spike

United States

#14 Jan 5, 2011
know a cop who messed with his sister-in-law
sancho_ sugardaddy

Austin, TX

#15 Jan 5, 2011
Not A Sancho wrote:
Okay, Okay, I will be the first to throw the "BS Flag"....Sorry but I have to call Bull and Shyt...
But I am sure he is having a few laughs with it, or maybe even a good fantasy with it...but it is highly unlikely that it happened...
this is why your NOTASANCHO playa just sit back in your little nintindo world. it seems you have a bit of a hater case going for you lil guy. its cool youll make it one day.
Mean bish

Edroy, TX

#17 Jan 5, 2011
sancho_ sugardaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
well im not saying im sorry but dang temptation kicked my ass mean bish i guess have you ever been in a situation like that at all maybe a friend of you bf or whatever? i guess it only happens to the attractive? hmmm....
Stfu that was not the real me posting some wants to be me "bish" wishing she were me besides I think que ere$ un pero. I would never do my brother in laws . They are like my brothers I'll kill for them not fkn screw them! And anyways that other mean bish ta pendeja who says weewee? Lmfao!
Mean bish

Edroy, TX

#18 Jan 5, 2011
Besides I know some raunchy bishes like that. They keep it in the family even w thier aunts husbands! Gross.
Bashful

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Jan 5, 2011
Aw Sancho Sugah Daddy that is impossible...your wife does not have a sister...you wish she had a sister..

Yeap you drank so much u must of been a dreaming..
oh yeah.
faithful sancha

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 5, 2011
maybe it was her brother that he slept with lol it s ok sancho sugar daddy it does happen u know lol
faithful sancha

Houston, TX

#21 Jan 5, 2011
Not A Sancho wrote:
not a sancho - you havent figured me out yet? lol
mean bish

United States

#22 Jan 5, 2011
Mean bish wrote:
<quoted text>Stfu that was not the real me posting some wants to be me "bish" wishing she were me besides I think que ere$ un pero. I would never do my brother in laws . They are like my brothers I'll kill for them not fkn screw them! And anyways that other mean bish ta pendeja who says weewee? Lmfao!
stfu hop off my shyt bish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kingsville fake police tickets 1 hr UncleJo 1
Kingsville unsolved crimes 2 hr Frustrated 6
Amanda (Mandy) 4 hr Guilty 1
school board election 5 hr Wondering 57
Jackie salazar 6 hr Roy 2
Ashley lumpkins 6 hr Wondering 1
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 7 hr So_da_lish_us 1,124

Kingsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages