Ducky
kid roc

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Janito
Jake

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Do they charge alot? How can i get ahold of them?
legal

United States

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Duckie good!! An juanito is expensive
Chaotic lines

United States

#6 Aug 1, 2012
Jewelz does them well and is very good pricing
Jake

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 2, 2012
How can I get ahold of jewelz
Chaotic lines

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#8 Aug 7, 2012
send her an email @ [email protected]
crazygurl

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Gino moya jr... He does great tats...
what

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2012
legal wrote:
Duckie good!! An juanito is expensive
juanito is good, duckie sucks
what

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Go to "macs fine lines"on 14 th st. hes good dont worry about wasting to much money, your good. And ducky who? go somewhere where theres a place of buisness , not a house. lets just say "legal" started this sh*t. sfu legal you dont know sh*t. you shouldve just kept to the subject and not start sh*t.
funny

Union City, GA

#12 Nov 10, 2012
what wrote:
Go to "macs fine lines"on 14 th st. hes good dont worry about wasting to much money, your good. And ducky who? go somewhere where theres a place of buisness , not a house. lets just say "legal" started this sh*t. sfu legal you dont know sh*t. you shouldve just kept to the subject and not start sh*t.
stfu your funny! Just because Juanito has a buisness doesn't mean sh!t!!!! Juanito suckksss at Tattooing and mannnyyyh peolle know it, it aint nothing new hahahaaaaa thats why hes hardly at his shop? Tattoon fu€king up ppls work! Straight up the truth!!! Dont be mad because Juanitos sucky work speaks for itself!!!!!
funny

Union City, GA

#13 Nov 10, 2012
And yes i mispelled some words but u get the hint dum fu€
Lol

United States

#14 Nov 10, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>stfu your funny! Just because Juanito has a buisness doesn't mean sh!t!!!! Juanito suckksss at Tattooing and mannnyyyh peolle know it, it aint nothing new hahahaaaaa thats why hes hardly at his shop? Tattoon fu€king up ppls work! Straight up the truth!!! Dont be mad because Juanitos sucky work speaks for itself!!!!!
stfu duma$$, hes been in houston. So dnt get mad cause ducky dont got sh*t juanito. He was at his shop doing work all week. The truth is your ugly ducking sucks and eve1yone knows it. thats why till this day he hs no shop. If hes making money he shoul already a shop dont you think. So f*ckoff a$$hole or b1tch which ever one.
Lol

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2012
And thats the truth
wow

United States

#16 Nov 11, 2012
PHATTONE!!! He's hella legit!! Does amazing work at good prices!!
funny

Union City, GA

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>stfu duma$$, hes been in houston. So dnt get mad cause ducky dont got sh*t juanito. He was at his shop doing work all week. The truth is your ugly ducking sucks and eve1yone knows it. thats why till this day he hs no shop. If hes making money he shoul already a shop dont you think. So f*ckoff a$$hole or b1tch which ever one.
Why you sooooooo maddddddddddd????? Lmao i luv it ;)
true

Union City, GA

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Who cares if juanito has a dam shop??? His work sucks and thats why hes been giving ppl staff infections?? Hes in h town fuckin up ppls work!! Plus when hes in town he has his homeboys in the back while hes tattooing and that fool partys half the time! This is coming from ppl who have gotten work from him and have been at his shop! And when ppl want their work touched up because he didnt do his job the first? Theeere goes Juanito giving who ever the run around or excuses to come back!
hello

Houston, TX

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Ok so who is the best one? No one has actually given a straight up answer, just been down taking others because that is all this town is about.
Christina

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#20 Nov 13, 2012
I've seen Duckys work and he's bad ass and I personally don't have one from him but I have one in mind and its a portrait he's a badass tattooest I recommend ducky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You look dumb 5 hr Serious 3
Rey the pervert naranjo 7 hr Coco 1
Barcelona Apartments 7 hr Watch out 7
Rides a bike. 11 hr hungryhole 1
mr hot shot 14 hr LMAO 8
kwik pantry 15 hr funner 7
teresa 15 hr funner 2

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance