how much time will bobby ortega get f...

how much time will bobby ortega get for commiting murder

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

bobby brown

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 16, 2011
how much time do you think topics i say 40 flat years to think bout his crime
huh

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jun 16, 2011
who did he kill??
bobby brown

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 16, 2011
mathew garcia at racks they are running him court already
burn

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jun 16, 2011
GRAND RAPIDS – At one point as the confessed murderer of an 8-year-old testified against his co-defendant Robert Gaines, Robert “Bobby” Brown fell into a momentary silence.
“I began to think about the time that someone would come out to see me and I drifted off,” 38-year-old Brown said today in Grand Rapids District Court.“Sorry.”
Brown admitted he was the one who directed the actions of 36-year-old Gaines that December night in 1993 when Lativia Johnson was shot to death.
But he says it was Robert Gaines who did the shooting.
I knew it was time to give it up,” Brown said of his decision to finally come clean to investigators, 17 years after the fact.“I felt it was the right thing to do and I know I was wrong playing this part in the death of Lativia Johnson.”
Brown said he had been at the now-defunct Hall Street Party Store on Dec. 15, 1993, getting some beer and booze in anticipation a night at the also defunct Top of the Rock nightclub at Alpine Avenue NW and Four Mile Road.
But as he left the store he was accosted by young men he assumed were member of the Vice Lords. Brown said he was “bombarded by fists.”
His injuries were so severe, he nearly lost consciousness, but he still went to the club along with friends and he told a bouncer he wanted to see his friend Gaines.
Brown said he and Gaines had only spent a little time together, but had become friends.
When Gaines came out of the club, he carried Brown to his truck and the two talked about what happened before driving back to the party store.
When they went to the store, Brown said clerks at the store listened to his story and someone there took out a shotgun in a case from behind the counter and told the two men “take care of the situation, we're sick and tired of this,” Brown said.
The next night, Brown and Gaines drove to the Canton Street SW just down the street from 1150 Ionia St. SW where Brown said clerks at the party store indicated gang members lived. In fact, it was where Lativia lived with her mother and six siblings.
Brown said Gaines told him to wait in the truck, grabbed the gun and went off in the direction of Ionia Street. Brown slid over to the driver's and a few minutes later a breathless Gaines jumped back in the truck and told him to take off.
“He said 'man I think I f---ed up,'” Brown said.“He said 'I think it was a little kid.'”
Gaines glowered at Brown as he testified a few feet away in the first day on an
anticipated three-day Probable Cause hearing that could send him to trial on a murder charge that would keep Gaines in prison until he dies.
Brown choked up as he told the story and wails came from the gallery where Lativia's mother, aunts and siblings sat.
“I didn't know what to do,” Brown said.“I thought my heart would burst.”
Brown said he was angry and wanted revenge, he egged Gaines on, telling the younger man that he wanted the robbers “whacked,” even as defense attorney John Beason questioned his story asking why people he barely knew were willing to supply a gun and kill for him.
Last week, Brown pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and agreed to testify in the hearing today before Judge Benjamin Logan.
Earlier, Lativia's mother Rochelle Johnson testified about coming home after working second-shift at General Motors to see the police blocking her street and not allowing her to go into her house.
Only hours earlier that 1993 night, Lativia's aunt Raynel Johnson said she was watching her twin sister's kids along with her own as they decorated the house for Christmas.
Suddenly a shot rang out and children ran from the kitchen screaming.
Through halting sobs, Johnson said she went into the kitchen and saw her young niece dead on the floor near the refrigerator where she went to get a cup of milk.
“We just saw her, lying there,” Johnson said.“I couldn't stand up. My sister came home to her daughter like that.”
bobby brown

Houston, TX

#5 Jun 16, 2011
burn wrote:
GRAND RAPIDS – At one point as the confessed murderer of an 8-year-old testified against his co-defendant Robert Gaines, Robert “Bobby” Brown fell into a momentary silence.
“I began to think about the time that someone would come out to see me and I drifted off,” 38-year-old Brown said today in Grand Rapids District Court.“Sorry.”
Brown admitted he was the one who directed the actions of 36-year-old Gaines that December night in 1993 when Lativia Johnson was shot to death.
But he says it was Robert Gaines who did the shooting.
I knew it was time to give it up,” Brown said of his decision to finally come clean to investigators, 17 years after the fact.“I felt it was the right thing to do and I know I was wrong playing this part in the death of Lativia Johnson.”
Brown said he had been at the now-defunct Hall Street Party Store on Dec. 15, 1993, getting some beer and booze in anticipation a night at the also defunct Top of the Rock nightclub at Alpine Avenue NW and Four Mile Road.
But as he left the store he was accosted by young men he assumed were member of the Vice Lords. Brown said he was “bombarded by fists.”
His injuries were so severe, he nearly lost consciousness, but he still went to the club along with friends and he told a bouncer he wanted to see his friend Gaines.
Brown said he and Gaines had only spent a little time together, but had become friends.
When Gaines came out of the club, he carried Brown to his truck and the two talked about what happened before driving back to the party store.
When they went to the store, Brown said clerks at the store listened to his story and someone there took out a shotgun in a case from behind the counter and told the two men “take care of the situation, we're sick and tired of this,” Brown said.
The next night, Brown and Gaines drove to the Canton Street SW just down the street from 1150 Ionia St. SW where Brown said clerks at the party store indicated gang members lived. In fact, it was where Lativia lived with her mother and six siblings.
Brown said Gaines told him to wait in the truck, grabbed the gun and went off in the direction of Ionia Street. Brown slid over to the driver's and a few minutes later a breathless Gaines jumped back in the truck and told him to take off.
“He said 'man I think I f---ed up,'” Brown said.“He said 'I think it was a little kid.'”
Gaines glowered at Brown as he testified a few feet away in the first day on an
anticipated three-day Probable Cause hearing that could send him to trial on a murder charge that would keep Gaines in prison until he dies.
Brown choked up as he told the story and wails came from the gallery where Lativia's mother, aunts and siblings sat.
“I didn't know what to do,” Brown said.“I thought my heart would burst.”
Brown said he was angry and wanted revenge, he egged Gaines on, telling the younger man that he wanted the robbers “whacked,” even as defense attorney John Beason questioned his story asking why people he barely knew were willing to supply a gun and kill for him.
Last week, Brown pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and agreed to testify in the hearing today before Judge Benjamin Logan.
Earlier, Lativia's mother Rochelle Johnson testified about coming home after working second-shift at General Motors to see the police blocking her street and not allowing her to go into her house.
Only hours earlier that 1993 night, Lativia's aunt Raynel Johnson said she was watching her twin sister's kids along with her own as they decorated the house for Christmas.
Suddenly a shot rang out and children ran from the kitchen screaming.
Through halting sobs, Johnson said she went into the kitchen and saw her young niece dead on the floor near the refrigerator where she went to get a cup of milk.
“We just saw her, lying there,” Johnson said.“I couldn't stand up. My sister came home to her daughter like that.”
man your slow
bobby brown

Houston, TX

#6 Jun 16, 2011
wow how slow can you be burn this dude is from kingsville you must be special ed retard
no knife

United States

#7 Jun 16, 2011
So I hear the knife was hidden, how much time do u get with no evidence
Hmmm

Tomball, TX

#8 Jun 16, 2011
Unfortunately for him, the attorney generals office is prosecuting this case because our fabulous DA doesn't have the balls to try a real case, so without Hubert prosecuting, he can kiss probation good bye! Had Hubert done it I'm sure they all woulda walked out w probation.
update

Denver, CO

#9 Jun 20, 2011
Have they got done with bobby yet
Hmm

Dallas, TX

#10 Jun 20, 2011
The plea deal this piece of crap turned down was for 35 years, so once he's convicted in a week or two, I'm guessing it will be close to 50 atleast.
Texdeputy

Three Rivers, TX

#11 Jul 10, 2011
@Hmmmm, DA Hubert is recusing himself from this case because Sophia Campos is involved. Sophia Campos is the piece of shit daughter of our County Judge Lupita Mendoza. It would be improper for Hubert or his office to be involved in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs 5 hr Ehh 1
Hi 5 hr If This Is It 11
Anyone see Bianca's vag post 8 hr nammmmmbe 10
biancca mata 10 hr Boos a culo 29
The best times of your life in kingsville 11 hr Ditty 14
Chatty Kathy 14 hr could be 10
Ashley 14 hr idgf 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages