First Prev
of 2
Next Last
please

Bishop, TX

#21 Oct 10, 2012
Check the Kingsville pound! I know they don't patrol bishop but someone might have taken them there. And hurry because they don't hold them long.. Hope you find them!
Sad pet owner

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Oct 10, 2012
To those of you that were sincerely concerned about my missing pets, I have great news! My little ones are HOME!!!! Got them this morning from CC. Thank you for your kindness and compassion.

To the posers & jerks, I hope in time you join the human race.(You fooled no one; you couldn't tell me the make of your SUV & stalled for payment for no reason!) You may think you are one "bad MF"; but are simply someone who is very bitter with life. Maybe being a better person would change other's opinion of you and life would improve for you. Good luck, you have a lot of work ahead of you.
Samantha

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Oct 10, 2012
Awww good I'm so happy you got them back! Don't forget to reinforce your fence line...with all the psycho dog killers/stealers out there! Happy days to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the company gulf coast recycling (Jan '14) 43 min Rancher 19
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ray 571
Krystine aka crazy k I b gettin my kitty licked... 1 hr Iggy 13
juan c the crybaby 2 hr Do tell 2
Cassy c 2 hr Dumb 13
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Big bad john 18,553
Gatcho accident on 14th and Santa Gertrud.. 2 hr chelle 16
•••
•••
•••

Kingsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsville News, Events & Info