Next Last
hey

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Apr 12, 2012
stop being all obsessed you stalker.
Hay

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#23 Apr 12, 2012
Hay descripe them too us's sew wheel no them the nest tyme we saw them, for chure man. I'm going to get my hairs cuts to day, may be well get to gathers laters, and talk about these pinche vatos. OK four chures.
HUH

United States

#24 Apr 12, 2012
guy in gray bmw wrote:
Did you get any phone numhers.? I did lets post them and bust this pinche vatos putos . They are coming back to work construction they have to be married they are not f.cking teens either there like in there pinche 30" S . What other cars were they driving besides the gray bmw. Hay descripe them
don't do that putting there number on topix its not right I remember one night it been a couple of month back I seen 2 of them at day and night playing pool but they where with some chubby women .
guy in gray bmw

United States

#25 Apr 12, 2012
WHAT ! You really fell pitty for this f.cking PLAYERS. What is it 2 you if they get busted the VALLEY is close 2 us what if the WIFE/ GIRL FRIEND spots there cars / trucks at the bar and i am sitting there talking and kissing him thinking he is a free man. I am not going 2 get SHOOT /STABBED
HUH

United States

#26 Apr 12, 2012
Well if you feel like this about this guy and then why even bother with hem its that simple .
A Guy At the Rigs

United States

#28 Apr 18, 2012
He lives in the valley married. He works with me near carrizo springs en las norias > OIL . He has another girl in her early 20"S over there . Who is he f.cking now he cheats on all his viejas. Good worker pero not a good vato to keep around. Don"t worry la wife knows everything strange couple .
I KNOW HIM

Goliad, TX

#29 Oct 5, 2012
I used to work with him at the rigs. He cheats big time he is from the valley. He is lives with a nurse over by Carrizo Springs. He is married and he does construction on the side to cheat be away from home. He is a no good vato. If you just like to fuck and party he is your man. Pero if you are looking for a faithful vato to love you and take care of you and your kids > KEEP LOOKING!!!!
WOW

Goliad, TX

#30 Oct 5, 2012
Big booty wrote:
<quoted text> who don't know the wet back you are talking about . I meet a couple of them at a motel and they go to the bar day and night . One of them from Honduras . I know they call one of them wedo some sh!t like that but I f_ck all 4 of them and got paid .
tell us more. What he drives and have you seen him lately. He lives with a nurse in carrizo springs. Lets share our info . I know this guy well .
For Real

Goliad, TX

#31 Jan 28, 2013
Can we meet up girl ! I go to kingsville every know and then. So your a freak 4 guys. Give me your Number or E Mail.
PAPITO

United States

#32 Apr 17, 2013
Where is he ? Has some one seen him or his friends at the Day and Night Bar ? I miss him we had a good time that night a few months back. I called him but some one else has his old number. I know it is not him this guy speaks English and his voice is different.. Habla para mi phone o anda para mi casa . La casa de block.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wow 1 hr Wow 1
Rudy L 2 hr Know 12
Xvidoes 2 hr Boss 7
Kingsville trannies 2 hr Here 4
Job 2 hr What 15
Big weniers 2 hr What 17
Joshua Gomez 2 hr What 2

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance