First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sad just sad

Alice, TX

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I miss you and I know you think of me too. Circumstances separated us, but our hearts are forever fused and our lips are forever silent....
Lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Feb 17, 2013
sad just sad wrote:
I miss you and I know you think of me too. Circumstances separated us, but our hearts are forever fused and our lips are forever silent....
If we were meant to be, then do something about it.
mmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2013
If you are talking about me tell me something only you know about me?
sad just sad

Alice, TX

#5 Feb 17, 2013
I don't want to say much but I'll never forget what we almost had :(
sad just sad

Alice, TX

#6 Feb 17, 2013
And I don't know Shelby? Wrong love...
whatever

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Why get on here and start that crap! Keep it between yalls selves! All your gonna do is start drama
news4u

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 17, 2013
FYI youre not the only one hes fused with!
smile

El Monte, CA

#9 Feb 17, 2013
It still could be....
Forever yours

Ballwin, MO

#10 Feb 18, 2013
You will always have my heart. I know one day you will miss me enough to do what you need to in order to have me back, until then ill still be loving you...
sad just sad

Ballwin, MO

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Forever yours wrote:
You will always have my heart. I know one day you will miss me enough to do what you need to in order to have me back, until then ill still be loving you...
This cannot be who I'm trying to reach because he knows it can never ever be...
Forever yours

Ballwin, MO

#12 Feb 18, 2013
sad just sad wrote:
<quoted text>
It can if you just let it. I miss you too.
just me

El Monte, CA

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Be strong
sad just sad

Ballwin, MO

#14 Feb 18, 2013
It's been many years
Lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Feb 18, 2013
sad just sad wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's me you're trying to reach name one of my favorite songs.
sad just sad

Ballwin, MO

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>If it's me you're trying to reach name one of my favorite songs.
It's not you because he would not have asked me that question. This is not a teenage thing. I'm an adult woman
Gosh

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Feb 18, 2013
sad just sad wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not you because he would not have asked me that question. This is not a teenage thing. I'm an adult woman
Gosh, you sound so pathetic! Where's your dignity? You are not suppose to be begging a guy for anything, much less for his love. A woman is suppose to play hard to get. If he really cares for you he'll come around. If not, then just kick him to the curb.Look at it this way, it's his loss,and he probably wasn't worth it anyway.
news4u

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Feb 18, 2013
If it can never be then that means that one of them is married or taken! While the other dumb spouse has no idea they are communicating! Its okay let her live in la la land... Eventually whats in the dark will come to light
honest 2 god

Rockport, TX

#19 Feb 18, 2013
I know it's you "sad sad sad", my damned wife. Like i told you, b8tch, he don't want you. You're living a fantasy. Now GET IN THE DAMNED KITCHEN AND FIX ME AND THE KIDS DINNER!!!
Gosh

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Feb 18, 2013
news4u wrote:
If it can never be then that means that one of them is married or taken! While the other dumb spouse has no idea they are communicating! Its okay let her live in la la land... Eventually whats in the dark will come to light
I think what we have here is a Cheater. The man is an all time Cheater, and he has been married for a long time. And the wife is willing to overlook the fact that he is one more time cheating on her. She'll take him back no matter what. She has no dignity. She is his puppet to do whatever he wants to with her, and she is willing to forgive him one more time for the hundredth time. Why? Because he is the bread winner, and she's never worked before. So, She's at his mercy. She has nowhere to run to.
news4u

Houston, TX

#21 Feb 18, 2013
honest 2 god wrote:
I know it's you "sad sad sad", my damned wife. Like i told you, b8tch, he don't want you. You're living a fantasy. Now GET IN THE DAMNED KITCHEN AND FIX ME AND THE KIDS DINNER!!!
Lol!!! "Like"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can you tell me who has murderd any one in King... (Aug '10) 59 min Wondering 91
corina 12 hr roy 3
829 e. kenedy Wed hmmmmm 9
Sister in law pain in the booty Tue Pieu 90
ibc Tue princess 4
mario martinez fbgm Tue Aggie 2
Christmas dance Tue concert 2
Kingsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsville News, Events & Info