Next Last
Eddie Yaklin Imports

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2010
Powder coated???
hmmm

United States

#2 Dec 27, 2010
Shoulda been along time ago. This is nothing new. Everyone knows he built that business trafficing narcotics.
Different Guy

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2010
I've heard that a million times so there must be a little truth to it
haha

Tomball, TX

#4 Dec 28, 2010
Hahaha he's rich of course he's gonna have haters.
my2centss

Robstown, TX

#5 Dec 28, 2010
Nothing to do with "hating" on him. Rumors of him and trafficing cocaine have been around since his days as a cheap used car salesman. Guess you haven't been around Kingsville long enough to know that.
haha

Tomball, TX

#6 Dec 28, 2010
my gf works at Eddie yaklin. She gets insurance and they treat her well there. No drug use at all is ever brought up.
Lol

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2010
What a bunch of bull shit. Only on this town is the envy so overwhelming to some people that they cannot stand to see someone succeed without a little bashing. Pathetic. Dwell in your sad pathetic lives while eddie fishes on his yatch that he has worked his ass off for.
hmmmm

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2010
drugs go there like water. I know someone whos ex husband used to work there and he got into coke real bad. Affairs and drugs is a everyday thing at that dealership!!!
haha

Robstown, TX

#9 Dec 29, 2010
Lol wrote:
What a bunch of bull shit. Only on this town is the envy so overwhelming to some people that they cannot stand to see someone succeed without a little bashing. Pathetic. Dwell in your sad pathetic lives while eddie fishes on his yatch that he has worked his ass off for.
I didn't see any where that anyone was envious of him, just simple thoughts that have been around for quite some time. No need to get butt hurt. You must be his employee of the month. Get over it. No one is envoius of him. He's a coke head that made his money moving major weight and repoing cars after people missed one payment. Ethnically or Morally right? No, but business wise, to each his own. We all have to answer to someone in the end.
speaking of coke heads

Robstown, TX

#10 Dec 29, 2010
His son Justin is or was a coke head too.
whoa

Alameda, CA

#11 Dec 29, 2010
Didn't Eddie Yaklin save three fishermen this past weekend? I dnt think a drug dealer excuse me "drug trafficker" would want that much attention on themselves.
kingsville

Robstown, TX

#12 Dec 29, 2010
This past weekend? That was a long time ago. Where have you been?
haha

Tomball, TX

#13 Dec 29, 2010
Why doesn't his son have his last name?
yogi

Robstown, TX

#14 Dec 29, 2010
Which son? One has his last name.
whoa

Alameda, CA

#15 Dec 29, 2010
Idk I heard it on c101 they said it was around Christmas, so excuse me n thanks for the attitude......peace.
kingsville wrote:
This past weekend? That was a long time ago. Where have you been?
maybe

Sinton, TX

#16 Dec 29, 2010
I'm a nobody and i've heard that too, a long time ago. And to the guy saying his gf works there and there's never drug use around that place. Well, of course, they're not gonna make it obvious. It's already a well-established auto dealership. They're not gonna risk making it obvious. besides. Drug established dealers sometimes don't even use the sh*t themselves. They just control the people that do the dirty work. besides. Maybe that's what your gf tells you. But it reality, maybe they pass her around once the Yaklin boys get doped up and have all-nighters with your chick in a cigar-filled white-lit room with soft music, leopard clad couches, velvet curtains, and a ratio of 10 drug-addicted 40 year old men to your one thin, bony-legged chick.
sancho

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Dec 29, 2010
find me on a boat w weed smoke n fishin gear
Bella

United States

#18 Dec 29, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see any where that anyone was envious of him, just simple thoughts that have been around for quite some time. No need to get butt hurt. You must be his employee of the month. Get over it. No one is envoius of him. He's a coke head that made his money moving major weight and repoing cars after people missed one payment. Ethnically or Morally right? No, but business wise, to each his own. We all have to answer to someone in the end.
If people made their payments they wouldn't get repoed right? I mean really does it matter if it's one payment or ten?? Not trying to defend Eddie, I'm just saying...
wtf

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 29, 2010
bella, must be nice to be supported. some people lose thier jobs, lose a spouse, etc.... it happens, but he doesnt care. one month is what most need to get back on thier feet. then to lose your car. thats fckd up... drug use, yes. knew this girl felicia who worked thier and she told me names and places
Hmm

United States

#20 Dec 30, 2010
wtf wrote:
bella, must be nice to be supported. some people lose thier jobs, lose a spouse, etc.... it happens, but he doesnt care. one month is what most need to get back on thier feet. then to lose your car. thats fckd up... drug use, yes. knew this girl felicia who worked thier and she told me names and places
I get what your saying, but when you get financed through his finance company all that is explained to you up front before you sign a contract, and if you sign it, I mean it's really on you. I worked there a few years back and I am tell you that yes, there are several people who cheat on their spouses. As far as drugs being transported & used on the lot, I never saw it happen. Not saying it didn't happen, just never saw it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louis rivera 39 min ExGf 1
name a thief 4 hr El Chapo Guzman 27
Julia linares n Mari (Aug '16) 4 hr Pretty low 27
Jaime Deleon 10 hr Speak fo youself 1
Women with multiple baby fathers 11 hr YOLO 31
Lupita rodriguez perez 19 hr Oil field 17
Bianca Matas Booty Hole (Jul '16) 19 hr Buckweatpancacke69 7

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance