How do you know when its really love

How do you know when its really love

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Sep 12, 2011
When you meet someone how do you know that its really love that you feel? Is it love or is it just attachment from being around them all the time or what? Never been in love i am young and just wondering how would i really know that i love him.
Van Halen

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Sep 12, 2011
Listen to my song called
When It's Love

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Sep 12, 2011
Yeah u young and all think you love the guy, but come on. Don't be stupid and have his kid. Use protection. Shiat why u gonna ruin ur body and second important thing ur life for some brat he never gonna see? Chances are he won't even pay child support. Then ur ruin ur parents lives and his cause u got a rug rat. Love or not becareful moron. Think about it. Your buddies out having fun and u bitching cause ur mom can't take care of ur mistake.Don't have a brat cause then u ain't free. U could get out if this town. Ur friends ain't go ur back only you do. U an ur dreams. If u got a kid already then yeah u really screwed up. And before y'all talk shiat about a kid being a mistake look around you. How many worthless people are around they were kids once. George Carlin said it all when he said some people deserve to die.

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Sep 12, 2011
Ooooo another good song by them is Is this love
Yeaaaaa buddddyyyy

Elgin, TX

#6 Sep 12, 2011
If u let him put it in ur butt that's love yeaaaa buddddyyy
all up in dat ayas

United States

#7 Sep 12, 2011
Tats rite, I sed it

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Sep 12, 2011
Love isn't real and never worth the head ache. Ends in pain, murder, divorce, adultery or sometimes you stay together but then that person just dies. It's really a very predictable type of heartache.
Yeaaaaa buddddyyyy

United States

#9 Sep 12, 2011
But anal sex is real yeaaaa buddddyyy

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Feb 7, 2013
If he puts a real expensive ring on your finger before he puts his thing in your "ring". But i bet you've already given it up, if you think you've fallen in love.
The Great Pumpkin

Riviera, TX

#11 Feb 7, 2013
When that person wipes your ass, you know it's love.

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Feb 12, 2013
why do little girls think guys love them after one date? Guys will only tell you what you want to hear to get a piece of a s s . You wont be the first or last. Once a player always a player! You don't know what love is baby girls . Try to finish school and get a job you have nothing to offer if you are just an easy lay trying to get pregnant to live off housing and foodstamps
troo luv

Houston, TX

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Yoo will no wen yoo let him blow a lode in yoor mouth an den swollow. Dat is luv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stalker 29 min DE 14
Kudos To Bishop 1 hr IYI 4
Lorena 1 hr Baylee 2
just looking to suck 2 hr geez 23
who knows him ALEJOS GOMEZ 3 hr Wanda 26
Russell Escamilla 3 hr Wondering 1
Ashlee Rodriguez 4 hr curious 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages