101 To Cheating
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LOL

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jan 30, 2013
!.Always be discreet!
2.Have a friend drop you off at your misstress' house.
3. Or borrow different cars from your friends to go to your misstress' house, like that your car will never be seen there.
4. Or better still rent a different car everytime you go to her house like that your friends don't know about it either, and they won't rat you out. Rent it by the day, but I tell you it's cheaper to rent it by the week.
5. Or park your car in the back of her house like that it won't be spotted in the front of the house.
6. Cell phones are the bomb because when your wife is away visiting relatives or her children , you'll
always be able to receive her phone calls and she won't be the wiser when you spend the weekend with your mistress.
7. Or tell her you'll be working out of town for two days, when in reality you'll be spending the night with your mistress.

Have I left out any other ways to cheat? Please share.
Sancho

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Shoot,what I do is go to my friend's house and then have my mistress pick me up there. Like that when I tell my wife I'm going to so and so's house my car will be parked there , but I'm really at my mistress's house. Or I tell my wife that so and so and I have a job to do out of town , but I'm really with my mistress and my car is parked at my friend's house because I tell her we went in his truck. You need to know how to work it! I mean the lying.
WOW

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Have you heard of GPS , Call Forwarding and Call Blocking. She will find out if you use a Credit Card. That park it in the back . She can always get off and knock if no answer she will wait for your Ass!!! And your Puta I take Birth Control see you At tha Child Support Office with all those Losers. Ditch her she will go knocking at your Door and Looking for you at work. Then you will be Hiding your own vechicale behind Your own house. And your neighbors Laughing at your ass when the Cops arrive. Ladies always go and talk to the Neighbors were your hubby hangs out. Talk to ones in front by the side. You will be suprised how sometimes they are not liked in the neighborhood. And if they tell you to leave dont want problems the Reply Says It All. Some thing is happeing at that house. Guys that never go to your home but he wants to go to his. NEVER meet your husbends friends wives. Its your home to kick those friends asses out put A No Traspassing Sign. Take Charge of your home Ladies.
Guero

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Never go out with a married woman. Stick to the single, divorcee, or widowed women like that nobody can shoot you if you get caught in the act.Plus they are more appreciative of you because you are paying attention to them. The ugly ones make the best mistresses. They'll do anything for you just to keep you around. Remember there are more women in this world than men. So these lonely women are having a hard time finding a man. So they are willing to please.
?

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Guero wrote:
Never go out with a married woman. Stick to the single, divorcee, or widowed women like that nobody can shoot you if you get caught in the act.Plus they are more appreciative of you because you are paying attention to them. The ugly ones make the best mistresses. They'll do anything for you just to keep you around. Remember there are more women in this world than men. So these lonely women are having a hard time finding a man. So they are willing to please.
So you say to sleep with the ugly women? When I can have my hot wife? No thanks I will definitely pass on that one. I would not cheat on my wife. I love her and to me she is wonderful and the most amazing most beautiful woman I have ever met. Why don't men marry a woman who has the total package and who is decent and a woman who would make a wonderful mother? Someone who in your eyes is smoking hot and has an awesome attitude and someone you love being around? That's what I did and I love my marriage, I would NEVER cheat. A real man sticks to one woman and that is his wife. I don't need any easy girl wanting a one night stand. When I have my wife every night every day. If every man would do this and man up to just having one woman in their life there would be way less affairs. Men who cheat on their spouse are idiots and will eventually end up alone, lonely and sad. Stay faithful men. Your wife deserves it obviously if she is your wife there is something different and special you love about her. So why ruin it for a piece of ass for one night? It's not worth it in my opinion. The way I see it is if you aren't crazy about your wife then you shouldn't be with her
LUCKY DOGS

Goliad, TX

#6 Jan 30, 2013
True stick to single men or women. Avoid the drama. Why get cut or shoot at for a Hoe. She will not back you up when the Shit Hits the Fan. Drop you and move on to her next Victim. They DO NOT WANT A MAN AT HOME !!!! They Love to go out and have there Fun. And having a Man at home cant do that......that is why she is your side hoe not your Wife. So Cheaters Beware hope you all have made arrangements if you know what i mean.
Robe

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Statistics show that 48% of men usually cheat during their lunch hour. Where there's a will there's a way.
todays times

Goliad, TX

#8 Jan 30, 2013
NEVER ~ Bite more then you can chew ! If you have the balls to cheat. Be prepared to lose it all unless your Slut can replace your lose. Replace you with a House, Vechicals , Have Kids and Pay your Child Support. And no drama when you have to go and see your children. That is if she stay by your side BUDDY.... Other wise its a No Deal Breaker. If You get Busted you need to make a choice.
Robe

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Jan 30, 2013
todays times wrote:
NEVER ~ Bite more then you can chew ! If you have the balls to cheat. Be prepared to lose it all unless your Slut can replace your lose. Replace you with a House, Vechicals , Have Kids and Pay your Child Support. And no drama when you have to go and see your children. That is if she stay by your side BUDDY.... Other wise its a No Deal Breaker. If You get Busted you need to make a choice.
Hey my kids are all grown up and out of the house, and my wife is going through the change and she doesn't pay attention to me. She doesn't seem to mind when I go out at night and stay out late. As long as I pay all of her bills and provide her with all the nice things in life she does not care if I stroll once in a while. It relieves her of her wifely duties. Everyone is happy. End of story!
boy

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jan 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
So you say to sleep with the ugly women? When I can have my hot wife? No thanks I will definitely pass on that one. I would not cheat on my wife. I love her and to me she is wonderful and the most amazing most beautiful woman I have ever met. Why don't men marry a woman who has the total package and who is decent and a woman who would make a wonderful mother? Someone who in your eyes is smoking hot and has an awesome attitude and someone you love being around? That's what I did and I love my marriage, I would NEVER cheat. A real man sticks to one woman and that is his wife. I don't need any easy girl wanting a one night stand. When I have my wife every night every day. If every man would do this and man up to just having one woman in their life there would be way less affairs. Men who cheat on their spouse are idiots and will eventually end up alone, lonely and sad. Stay faithful men. Your wife deserves it obviously if she is your wife there is something different and special you love about her. So why ruin it for a piece of ass for one night? It's not worth it in my opinion. The way I see it is if you aren't crazy about your wife then you shouldn't be with her[/QUOTE]
Boy do I know who wear's the pants in THAT relationship. Let me guess you all don't fight either, haha. She probably tells you when you all can have sex too. Seen and heard about your types before. I understand not cheating, don't get me wrong, but your whole schpil about your relationship belongs on tv. Reality has missed your point.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Robe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my kids are all grown up and out of the house, and my wife is going through the change and she doesn't pay attention to me. She doesn't seem to mind when I go out at night and stay out late. As long as I pay all of her bills and provide her with all the nice things in life she does not care if I stroll once in a while. It relieves her of her wifely duties. Everyone is happy. End of story!
While the cats away the mice will play.
Junior

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Common on now, stay with the topic . I'm trying to learn a few pointers.
Chato

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Jan 30, 2013
O.K. Junior, This has worked for me. I usually head off to work about an hour earlier and stop at my sancha's house before I go to work. One time my wife questioned me as to why I was leaving alot earlier for work. My response was ,"Well , since I know you won't get up to fix me breakfast I stop at the Whataburger to eat and to shoot the breeze with my friends before we head on to work." She bought it and there were no more questions. I tell you the early morning hours are the best times to fool around because the nosey neighbors can't tell whose coming or going. Take notes Junior.
rediculous

Houston, TX

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Chato wrote:
O.K. Junior, This has worked for me. I usually head off to work about an hour earlier and stop at my sancha's house before I go to work. One time my wife questioned me as to why I was leaving alot earlier for work. My response was ,"Well , since I know you won't get up to fix me breakfast I stop at the Whataburger to eat and to shoot the breeze with my friends before we head on to work." She bought it and there were no more questions. I tell you the early morning hours are the best times to fool around because the nosey neighbors can't tell whose coming or going. Take notes Junior.
That is ridiculous if my husband were to do that I would ask him every single morning why he is leaving early. && after the first day and his response I would wake my ass up and fix him breakfast. I don't trust men and I will be a pain in the ass if I have to but nobody plays me for a fool
?

Houston, TX

#15 Jan 30, 2013
boy wrote:
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
So you say to sleep with the ugly women? When I can have my hot wife? No thanks I will definitely pass on that one. I would not cheat on my wife. I love her and to me she is wonderful and the most amazing most beautiful woman I have ever met. Why don't men marry a woman who has the total package and who is decent and a woman who would make a wonderful mother? Someone who in your eyes is smoking hot and has an awesome attitude and someone you love being around? That's what I did and I love my marriage, I would NEVER cheat. A real man sticks to one woman and that is his wife. I don't need any easy girl wanting a one night stand. When I have my wife every night every day. If every man would do this and man up to just having one woman in their life there would be way less affairs. Men who cheat on their spouse are idiots and will eventually end up alone, lonely and sad. Stay faithful men. Your wife deserves it obviously if she is your wife there is something different and special you love about her. So why ruin it for a piece of ass for one night? It's not worth it in my opinion. The way I see it is if you aren't crazy about your wife then you shouldn't be with her"

Boy do I know who wear's the pants in THAT relationship. Let me guess you all don't fight either, haha. She probably tells you when you all can have sex too. Seen and heard about your types before. I understand not cheating, don't get me wrong, but your whole schpil about your relationship belongs on tv. Reality has missed your point.
I didn't say we never fight now did I? Exactly didn't think so. But I love my woman and she loves me. We were united by God and we both have great communication. We both love sex and we have sex every day. Let me tell you I'd rather be "my type" any day over a little boy like you. Because I am faithful and men like me are hard to find, these days all guys think about is sex. I say they need to man up and be good to their family instead of sleeping with some skank. They are not worth it. Call me what you want but I am happy and so is my wife. We both are equal in our marriage, that's the only way it can be successful
why

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Why cheat? If you find someone better man up and tell your wife you found someone new
Julio

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Junior these are some famous lines to use on your movida to keep her hanging on while your on the prowl for another movida:
1. But I love you, Babe.
2. I'll call you.{ Yeah right! On my terms }
3.My wife doesn't understand me.
5. She doesn't pay attention to me.
6.We live together as brother and sister. I sleep in my own bedroom and she in another one.
7. There is nothing going on between us, anymore.
8. For now,we stay together because of our kids.
9.We're in the process of getting a divorce.
10. I see you and me together , forever.
11. Wow, You're really something. You rock my world.
12. Your always on my mind.{ Yeah, trying to figure out when I can bone you again.}
LONG HORN

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Love your wife and kids its a man treasure. A TRUE MAN will Never hurt his Wife and Family. Yes we get the urge sometimes we like what we see. My dick gets hard just like normal dude .When I see something I like. Only a real man can handel that urge and not Cheat. If the crowd you Roll with play dirty behind their wifes back its time to move on . Find descent dudes with morals to hang put with. I rather say good bye to a so called Friend then to my Wife and Family.
real

Houston, TX

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Number one tip for cheating!!:
Cut your balls off now. Cause you're no longer a man. You're an undeserving boy. All of you giving tips would probably cry like babies and wouldn't own up to what you did if you got caught. I hope your wives or girlfriends find out and find real men they can come home too. Y'all seem so pathetic right now. Its sad.
Mind Boggling

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Jan 31, 2013
The cheating by all these unscrupulous men is just a vicious cycle. Their offsprings witness their antics and take it as the norm to human relationships. And of course, the vicious cycle of infidelity will continue. They'll think that having children out of wedlock is also the norm ,since their fathers did it. What is this society coming to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xmas parade or 16 de Septiembre? 51 min Being 8
amy lynn 1 hr man 1
danielle alverez (Dec '10) 7 hr Bigger D 39
bunny aka La India Maria 11 hr Dogface 17
Kristen Perez 11 hr Unattractive 2
Natalie deleon (Feb '11) 11 hr Puppy 11
clg 13 hr Daddy 8

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance