whats this place going to be like?
hmm

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2011
HOT JEANS wrote:
Grand opening Feb 25, 2011
Doors open @ 7:00
1701 s brahma blvd
Wouldn't a better name have been Stilletos Saloon? Same ghetto people, same ghetto bar just a new name.
kville

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Give it up Rocky. You've ruined your rep already w how you let Rax go to shit. You gonna stay out of town still and let this one be run by thugs, dealers and killers too?
haha

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2011
HOT JEANS wrote:
Grand opening Feb 25, 2011
Doors open @ 7:00
1701 s brahma blvd
Free Stabbings.....I mean door prizes........
Curious

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 9, 2011
Well I cant wait till they open. We need something other than Texas Ranch.
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Feb 9, 2011
some other guy invested money into this, it wasn't even rocky.... he is just taking credit for it. loser.
foxycleopatra

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2011
Always being negative and who cares what he does it wasnt rocky that stabbed someone so get over him hes a great person so shut up already losers
I wonder

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2011
Are you still gonna be able to get some of the finest nose candy in The Ville in the bathroom?
jealousy

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Feb 10, 2011
Didn't your mother teach you jealousy gets you no where...and no there won't be any nose candy if people like you would stick to the projects and stay out of places of class like that!..p.s if you have something negative to say it's only cause your as ghetto as the people who trashed raxs in the first place! good day to you!and if you don't like the places rocky opens try opening your own with your kinda peeps i'm shure you'll have great bussiness.
jealousy

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Feb 10, 2011
and i wonder,haha, kville and hmm...quit changin your name its clear that your the only one posting negative stuff from hutto texas..be real..
kville

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2011
jealousy wrote:
and i wonder,haha, kville and hmm...quit changin your name its clear that your the only one posting negative stuff from hutto texas..be real..
Didn't post what hmm did. Jealousy? No, far from it. I could care less if another bar opens up in town. However, lets see if Rocky pays more attention to this one and what all goes on inside it unlike they way he did w rax. And no, I'm not ghetto so I never went to Rax although I heard neck tats were part of the dress code.
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Feb 10, 2011
if he pays more attention to the bar and instead of trying to sleep with all the little girls then this place will be a success. hopefully there will be no alcohol sold to minors at this bar like at rax. texas country is what everybody listens too now and days so it was a good idea to open up another Tx Country Bar.
true

Mesquite, TX

#14 Feb 10, 2011
lol wrote:
if he pays more attention to the bar and instead of trying to sleep with all the little girls then this place will be a success. hopefully there will be no alcohol sold to minors at this bar like at rax. texas country is what everybody listens too now and days so it was a good idea to open up another Tx Country Bar.
Till he inflates the price of alcohol so high to make up for minors not drinking that the 21 and over crowd can't afford drinking there.
Paulina Rubio

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Feb 10, 2011
I was told that the reason that KPD would not provide cops to do security because Rocky would only pay for 1 or 2 cops. Based on the foot traRffic and capacity of his bar, he needed to pay for 4 or 5 cops. Otherwise, the cops would be in danger if a fight broke out.

Rocky, you are a yonng, smart, strong businesman. pay what it takes to have sufficient security, card people at the door, dont sell to minors and have great bands and you will have a chance of making it.

You know you are going to be watched by both this community and law enforcement, do the right thing.
Anyone Know

San Diego, CA

#16 Feb 10, 2011
Are they still going to have the big boobed, half dressed little skanks working at this new place. I know sex sells, but it also brings in the bad cliential. I see it now, girls in short shorts, cowboy boots, cowboy shirts, only using one or two buttons, boobs popping out, arse hanging out. how come the ville can't build or open clubs like they have in corpus..you know real clubs..not these ghettofabulousm, skank ridden, holes like we have.
lol

Mesquite, TX

#17 Feb 11, 2011
Probably. The only thing I see changing is the name.
Anyone Know wrote:
Are they still going to have the big boobed, half dressed little skanks working at this new place. I know sex sells, but it also brings in the bad cliential. I see it now, girls in short shorts, cowboy boots, cowboy shirts, only using one or two buttons, boobs popping out, arse hanging out. how come the ville can't build or open clubs like they have in corpus..you know real clubs..not these ghettofabulousm, skank ridden, holes like we have.
lol

Mesquite, TX

#18 Feb 11, 2011
Ya, cause that worked so well last time. Doomed to fail. Why waiste the money?
Paulina Rubio wrote:
I was told that the reason that KPD would not provide cops to do security because Rocky would only pay for 1 or 2 cops. Based on the foot traRffic and capacity of his bar, he needed to pay for 4 or 5 cops. Otherwise, the cops would be in danger if a fight broke out.
Rocky, you are a yonng, smart, strong businesman. pay what it takes to have sufficient security, card people at the door, dont sell to minors and have great bands and you will have a chance of making it.
You know you are going to be watched by both this community and law enforcement, do the right thing.
BPA

San Benito, TX

#19 Feb 15, 2011
Curious wrote:
Well I cant wait till they open. We need something other than Texas Ranch.
Yea we do need something other than the Texas Ranch, it's good but I think the owner has forgotten who supported him when he first started. He thinks he's white now and is even building a house in Calallen to fit in with the whites. A new club would be great and hopefully it will be Tejano on Saturdays like they're saying. The owner at the ranch is too busy trying to pick up the young customers and the security there has gotten so bad lately that it's not even worth going there because they might kick you out just because you tried to pick up one of the girls they were talking to. Look what happened to the customer that was assaulted by one of the KPD officers just because he was talking to his so called girlfriend.

Good luck Rocky!
concerned citizen

United States

#20 Feb 15, 2011
Heard about that deal. Dude still has a job. Guess it's OK to assault someone in Kingsville if you have on a KPD badge. It's also apparently OK to burglarize a storage unit and criminal tresspass too. Those cops still have a job too. What is Rick Torres doing over there? Nothing. Maybe it's time all this got brought up to the City Commission and City Manager. He can't seem to keep his little indians in line.
BPA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea we do need something other than the Texas Ranch, it's good but I think the owner has forgotten who supported him when he first started. He thinks he's white now and is even building a house in Calallen to fit in with the whites. A new club would be great and hopefully it will be Tejano on Saturdays like they're saying. The owner at the ranch is too busy trying to pick up the young customers and the security there has gotten so bad lately that it's not even worth going there because they might kick you out just because you tried to pick up one of the girls they were talking to. Look what happened to the customer that was assaulted by one of the KPD officers just because he was talking to his so called girlfriend.
Good luck Rocky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bianca Mata 2 min yum 2
Snitches Ger stitches! 1 hr Unknown 2
wing stop incident 1 hr slick 9
Amy Chavana 5 hr Humor 2
kingsville .men 6 hr B 2
Jealousy (Jun '13) 12 hr Nab 16
Street girls 13 hr Yim 5
More from around the web

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE