Rebecca Sanchez
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
sad

Alice, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Can anyone please tell me what happened?
Helper

Elgin, TX

#2 Sep 28, 2010
what have you heard so far so we can fill in the blanks?
sad

Alice, TX

#3 Sep 28, 2010
I haven't heard anything except that she passed away.
Helper

Elgin, TX

#4 Sep 28, 2010
That is true. The best thing we can do now is pray for her soul. Please don't start saying mean things about her and her private life.
awe

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Sep 28, 2010
Who is she and how old?(Please no bad stuff)
WTF

Raymondville, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2010
She was in an accident. Please pray for her family as this has been very hard for them.
just info

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Sep 28, 2010
From what I have seen/read, she was a Jr from Bishop and was involved in an accident with a truck on 14th street over by Farmers Exchange. Last I had heard she wasnt doing to good in the ICU. By the looks of the comment above she didnt make it. May the good Lord be with that family.
sad

Alice, TX

#8 Sep 28, 2010
No, that is not what I'm trying to do at all. She is a very sweet girl. It's just heartbreaking to hear. I know she had her little sister with her, just wanted to see if she was ok? This was not started with the intention of anything negative.
sorry

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 28, 2010
All prayers go out to her faamily and her friend selina, I know they are both taking it really hard. Becca will be looking down on yall and helping yall make it through this, yall just need to stay strong for her. Rest In peace Rebecca Sanchez
inky girl

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Sep 28, 2010
Prayers go out to her and her family.
hard lessons

Rockport, TX

#11 Sep 28, 2010
I know this is the perfect time to tell all you teen drivers to think of this horrible accident and slow down. She ran a stop sign. That person she hit is probably in really bad emotional state as they will soon find out that the kids were hurt and that one has passed. Always remember that if you don't drive responsibly you will harm yourself, others, and hurt alot of people. I know that you want to have fun as teenagers but driving is a huge responibility...be safe and may god bless all that were involved.
just asking

Elgin, TX

#12 Sep 28, 2010
just info wrote:
From what I have seen/read, she was a Jr from Bishop and was involved in an accident with a truck on 14th street over by Farmers Exchange. Last I had heard she wasnt doing to good in the ICU. By the looks of the comment above she didnt make it. May the good Lord be with that family.
was it a truck or 18 wheeler?
WTF

Raymondville, TX

#13 Sep 28, 2010
just asking wrote:
<quoted text>
was it a truck or 18 wheeler?
What difference does it make? They need prayers not nosey moles.
mother to a teen driver

Elgin, TX

#14 Sep 28, 2010
hard lessons wrote:
I know this is the perfect time to tell all you teen drivers to think of this horrible accident and slow down. She ran a stop sign. That person she hit is probably in really bad emotional state as they will soon find out that the kids were hurt and that one has passed. Always remember that if you don't drive responsibly you will harm yourself, others, and hurt alot of people. I know that you want to have fun as teenagers but driving is a huge responibility...be safe and may god bless all that were involved.
You are so right! Life is built on lessons learned. We do our best to raise our children and one decision can have lifelong consequences. So young with a full life ahead of her. Hope her little sister is doing well. May her family find peace and understanding about losing their loved one
I heard

San Diego, CA

#15 Sep 28, 2010
on the radio this evening that the Girl was only 16 y/o and her sister was only 1 y/o. Poor babies.
My prayers go out to the family. May they find peace to comfort them in their loss.
I heard

San Diego, CA

#16 Sep 28, 2010
Oppps sorry, correction, the little sister IS 1 y/o, not was..she is still in the hospital. The news report said the older sister passed away.
Again all my prayers go out to this family.
Anonymous

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2010
I love becca &nd today was the hardest day not only for me & her closest friends but the student body & staff members at bishop high. becca will always be remembered as a caring loving bestest friend in the world. she is an angel &nd I'm blessed to call her my friend.
rip becca.
RIP

Victoria, TX

#18 Sep 28, 2010
my prayers go out to her family,, im very sorry to hear about this..
Anonymous

United States

#19 Sep 28, 2010
take your loved ones & hold them close. you never know when something tragic like this can happen to you or someone you love. Sel &&nd rene as well as beccas family needs a lot of support &&nd comfort right now. pray for them. becca was an amazing person. she tried helpin everyone & anyone in their time of need even if they didn't like her she was there no matter what. &&nd now her family needs prayers & support. I love you beccita..
rip

Victoria, TX

#20 Sep 28, 2010
God watch over her family at this very hard time, my prayers go out to her family and friends.heaven has a new angel .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for water drums, containers, etc. 2 min clyde 1
Juan collazo fishing guide 1 hr wannabe 3
Goodbye 6 hr civilwar9024 10
Marissa the P.O 8 hr De ville 5
Who is committing housing fraud? 9 hr Wow 22
News Alert, Odem Gamerooms Are Being Raided Rig... 9 hr Allentx 2
Diana or Diane China Bear 10 hr Nehow 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages