First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2012
To all the wannabe moms on the other side...stop worryin bout u drugs or getting ur freak on n get ur kids out the street. Also a 17 yr old shouldnt be on her fourth kid. Shes just a kid herself. Its called morals n self respect
Dammit

Hurst, TX

#2 Sep 7, 2012
lol wrote:
To all the wannabe moms on the other side...stop worryin bout u drugs or getting ur freak on n get ur kids out the street. Also a 17 yr old shouldnt be on her fourth kid. Shes just a kid herself. Its called morals n self respect
sounds more like being a lik bit¢h that followed her moms example
Dammit

Hurst, TX

#3 Sep 7, 2012
lol wrote:
Sounds more like being a lil bit¢h following mammas example
Howdy

Euless, TX

#4 Sep 7, 2012
Another fine example of what KHS produces
Wait

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2012
lol wrote:
So, they have no morals, and you can't write worth a damn. It seems that no one is perfect.:-)
Hoodrat lover

San Diego, CA

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Hoodrats make the best lovers.
Yep

United States

#7 Sep 11, 2012
Hoodrats all fiend out take after there parents
Yep

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Treat there kids like shit want them to b just like they were
kfd 102

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#9 Sep 11, 2012
yep this is the worst town in texas uhhhhhhhhh
lol

Pasadena, TX

#10 Sep 12, 2012
Totally agree... how u gonna bitch at ur kid for bein a hoochie n getting pregnant....when ur the one letting her run around and u got pregnant as a teen also. I know a grl whose 17 n on her fourth baby. Wtf. Im in my twenties n have one. Also Moms, stay out of ur kids drama. It dont look good when parents are starting crap cuz of thier child...grow up n take responsibility. U gotta break the cycle somewhere
Kieth Stone

San Diego, CA

#11 Sep 12, 2012
lol wrote:
Totally agree... how u gonna bitch at ur kid for bein a hoochie n getting pregnant....when ur the one letting her run around and u got pregnant as a teen also. I know a grl whose 17 n on her fourth baby. Wtf. Im in my twenties n have one. Also Moms, stay out of ur kids drama. It dont look good when parents are starting crap cuz of thier child...grow up n take responsibility. U gotta break the cycle somewhere
really great speech and I mean that sincerly, but it all feel on deaf ears. This is after all kingsville and it is a very deep rooted cycle. one that has been passed down from parents to children. Really in all honesty it is the only means of income most of these people have ever known for 2-3 generations. Have babies at a young age, have multiple kids from multiple guys and don't dare marry the baby daddy then set back and be lazy all your life and support yourself and your kids and whatever guy wants to hang around for a free ride through life off the government and taxpayers. It truly is very sad, most drop out of school have middle school education and will NEVER amount to anything more than what they already are. The cycle does need to be broken but it won't happen voluntarily....our government needs to make stricter laws and very strict rules. But our government is too damn tender hearted and always worried about losing the minority vote. face it, the rest of us are screwed.
haha

United States

#12 Sep 15, 2012
Stefanie surtess is a hoodrat she had her first at 14 and is on her 6th kid
lol

Houston, TX

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Lmao, close ur legs....thats so nasty that these little girls have already freaked more dudes ni a fewride months then i have my whole life...its just wrong. Sex isnt as special n personal as it used to be.. its really sad... hope ur cootchie dont burn lol
walgreens

Dallas, TX

#14 Sep 16, 2012
Elizabeth from walgreens she will duck u husband if drives a rig lol but true
olivia

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2012
walgreens wrote:
Elizabeth from walgreens she will duck u husband if drives a rig lol but true
that's true she was talking to my dude..
lol

Euless, TX

#16 Sep 28, 2012
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>that's true she was talking to my dude..
No! You mean, he was talking to her. Lol.
olivia

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No! Yn, he was talking to her. Lol.
b*itch laugh all u want its over with...I'm just saying she does talk to all the truck.driver.. expecially when she was working in rivera .......and I talked to her dude that worked at kfc and found out she had gonorrhea...at that time but I left him sometime later so I ain't worried about it..so lol to u retard...
lol

Euless, TX

#18 Sep 28, 2012
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>b*itch laugh all u want its over with...I'm just saying she does talk to all the truck.driver.. expecially when she was working in rivera .......and I talked to her dude that worked at kfc and found out she had gonorrhea...at that time but I left him sometime later so I ain't worried about it..so lol to u retard...
I struck a nerve, huh?

Since: Sep 12

United States

#19 Sep 29, 2012
Yo i think ashley lumpkins falls in this category
just joking

United States

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Krysten beltran. Is the biggest.one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Team Munoz 21 min funny 3
eddie mendoza's confused life (Dec '10) 34 min curious2 45
Eddie Bernal 1 hr quit hating 14
selena peralez 7 hr Swagger 6
David Yancy 9 hr curious george 2
Desiree Garcia 9 hr Lol 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr Test fart 639
More from around the web

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]