rachel renee munoz aka bunnies

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
KEEP PLAYING GAMES

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Sep 18, 2010
KEEP ON BITCH WE CAN PLAY THIS GAME ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!!
its getting old

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2010
Omg!!! Leave this girl alone already!!!!!!
KEEP PLAYING GAMES wrote:
KEEP ON BITCH WE CAN PLAY THIS GAME ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!!
bunnyluver

Hockley, TX

#3 Sep 20, 2010
Y do u call her aka bunnies? She dont look like no bunny she looks like a disabled mongaloid. Asco...
lol

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Sep 20, 2010
she calls roger her chocholate bunny lol she should call all him her cocoo bunny! with all the drugs they do...lmfao
The PaPerboy

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Sep 20, 2010
someone stab someone already. geez.
bahahaha

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2010
MAYBE HER MOM SHIT ON HER WHEN SHE POPPED RACHEL OUT(and it stayed on her face)!!!!!!!!! UGLY
get over urself

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Sep 22, 2010
you are so pathetic! may god bless you and give you the courage to accept the things YOU "CAN NOT" change! mat peace be with you someday rachel!
get over urself

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Sep 22, 2010
and the wisdom to know the difference! may peace be with you! you honestly need to grow up rachel. Please lord help rachel r. munoz with all her problems and guide her in the right direction. to stop the gossip and move on with her life and stop living her life in the past. you helped us before,GOD, help us again! AMEN
Down Right Dirty

United States

#9 Sep 23, 2010
I knew she was a scummy, dirty, druggy wh*re! I knew it! No shame what so ever. Is that why she has someone else raising her son? How pathetic. What a fugly soul.
sad

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Sep 23, 2010
bad mommy rachel wrote:
Actually the dad, Ray Mora, has her son. She was determined by the courts and judge to bein an unfit mother. She chose to stay with her man whose son DID MOLEST HER SON. Yea I know sad story, but so very true.
these are the kind of sluts that give us good mommy bad reps.
Mayra

San Antonio, FL

#12 Sep 26, 2010
Yup she sure is! Think about your kids, b4 the d*ck. Maybe just maybe pookie would be with his shrek ogre mom!!!
Down Right Dirty

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2010
Mayra wrote:
Yup she sure is! Think about your kids, b4 the d*ck. Maybe just maybe pookie would be with his shrek ogre mom!!!
Way to go, Mayra! I'm on your side! The wh*re does look like an ogre and it's sad that she chose d*ck over her son. Wow, very pathetic!
someone special

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Sep 27, 2010
When he is not with you, he is with me bitch! i will never close the doors or turn my back on him. NEVER!!!! lol we had so much fun bitch and you were calling like a psycotic fool! and he's all yours ha ha ha whatever bitch well he runs to me all the time.... ha ha ha
like u

Houston, TX

#15 Sep 27, 2010
someone special wrote:
When he is not with you, he is with me bitch! i will never close the doors or turn my back on him. NEVER!!!! lol we had so much fun bitch and you were calling like a psycotic fool! and he's all yours ha ha ha whatever bitch well he runs to me all the time.... ha ha ha
i like u already. tell the biatch whats up.
hahahhahahaha

United States

#16 Sep 27, 2010
Rachel please look at urself u look like a horse with down syndrome and your married makes u look like a dirty whor* get over it already. Grow up how old are you and your playing immature games.
Sad2

United States

#17 Sep 27, 2010
That bi--- thinks she is the sh--s, I had better ho---s aroung the corner than that. She needs to get get over that losser, find a job, stop depending on someone else to do everything for her. And get a life...
u know exactly who

United States

#18 Oct 6, 2010
Consider that one ur warning b*tch. I'm onto u and I will...sooner than ur VERY FAT ASS thinks!!! Lmfao@u!!!!
eeee

United States

#19 Oct 7, 2010
Man u all have alot of time on ur hands to b talkin bout her.... do u all work??? U all spent alot of time thinking about racheal...
Sar G

Newark, NJ

#20 Oct 7, 2010
O please Rachel bunnies bunnie whatever u cal your self. Your on to how. The trash your cocoo bunnie was with or your first cousen that the cocoo bunnie was dating. U dont scare anybody. U should worrry about your career or getting a real job. Your 34 years old and have nothing to show for. Do something with your live. It's sad that my cousen hears about u and your cocoo every day..
someone

Kemp, TX

#21 Oct 10, 2010
Down Right Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>Way to go, Mayra! I'm on your side! The wh*re does look like an ogre and it's sad that she chose d*ck over her son. Wow, very pathetic!
takes a bad mother to know one! by the way you all dont know yalls facts so shut the hell up. "mayra" go to the bars and drink your life away because your unhappy with yourself and get over rachel already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jealousy (Jun '13) 40 min Nab 16
Street girls 1 hr Yim 5
ruby perez 4 hr snuff 5
George pena (Nov '14) 6 hr Fire starter 34
Amy Chavana 6 hr cucuy 1
Want you back 6 hr Fire starter 22
Art "show me the c@ck" G. 8 hr IYI 4
More from around the web

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE