First Prev
of 2
Next Last
help w/klonopin

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#1 Mar 27, 2012
What type of side effect is this supposed to give u when having an anxiety attack because Xanax would just knock me out & the next day i wouldn't remember anything it was very scary so now they have this new drug to take its place but just curious how is it supposed to make u feel when u have taken it
Dude

#2 Mar 28, 2012
WhyTF would u go on topix to ask this... Google it and or read the info that comes with the bottle when you fill it.... DUH!!!! "in a slow voice" that's what it's there for... TARD!!
wow

#3 Mar 28, 2012
Dude wrote:
WhyTF would u go on topix to ask this... Google it and or read the info that comes with the bottle when you fill it.... DUH!!!! "in a slow voice" that's what it's there for... TARD!!
no need for the rudeness it was a simple question don't u think I did google it but wanted someone who experienced it for them self & I'm not talking about just for just a high purpose I'm talking for medical reasons u ignorant person assuming makes an ass of u u shouldn't judge someone by calling them names thats very rude of u damn u can never post anything on this site w/o someone being serious it's just always rudeness when u get a response back from someone thanks for f_c_i_g it up jerk
hmm

Pine Bluff, AR

#4 Mar 28, 2012
Klonopin are better xanex always put me to sleep when I took them so I only took them when I had to but now that they have me on these its better I don't get axiety n I feel better .
wow

#5 Mar 28, 2012
hmm wrote:
Klonopin are better xanex always put me to sleep when I took them so I only took them when I had to but now that they have me on these its better I don't get axiety n I feel better .
well thanx for ur input I was taken off Xanax & put on this new pill because I do have bad anxiety I hate it I also did research on the new pill but was still skeptical to take it I didn't want the horrible effects that the Xanax would give me so I wanted someone else's perspective who had taken it thank u for the info
hmm

United States

#6 Mar 28, 2012
Np
wow

United States

#7 Mar 29, 2012
Xanax also put me to sleep, klonopin works great for me. If if feel anxiety coming on, I just put one pill under my tongue. Then at night I go ahead a swallow it to help me sleep, that is if it's name brand. Helped me a lot, dnt like the groggy feeling of xanax.
wow

#8 Mar 29, 2012
wow wrote:
Xanax also put me to sleep, klonopin works great for me. If if feel anxiety coming on, I just put one pill under my tongue. Then at night I go ahead a swallow it to help me sleep, that is if it's name brand. Helped me a lot, dnt like the groggy feeling of xanax.
are u supposed to put it under your tongue for a few ??? When I did research on it it said to put it in ur mouth & let it dissolve a little with water then swallow it. I was confused with this because I thought as it being a pill u just swallow it as normal to be ugh what a mess I'm confused lol
blah

United States

#9 Mar 29, 2012
Lol I dont no but I hate doing that it taste nasty .
wow

Skidmore, TX

#10 Mar 29, 2012
I used it that way, but its the name brand, 1mg so its sweet.
Hey

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Mar 30, 2012
I am currently on Klonopin also. I've been on it for almost 3 weeks. Its makes me feel so much. Its calm me down a lot. Do you ever get chest pains? Or any side effects from the pill. I do get light headed and a bit dizzy for a while. But then I snap out of it. The only thing that worries me is my chest pains. But these 2 months my anxiety was so severe that its still with me. But I guess it just takes time because the pains aren't so severe anymore or as painful. Thank goodness but its still there. I've had all test done so everything came back normal and THe Dr said its just anxiety. Slowly I am getting better and can't wait to get back to normal again and live my life!
xyz

Edroy, TX

#12 Mar 30, 2012
Hey wrote:
I am currently on Klonopin also. I've been on it for almost 3 weeks. Its makes me feel so much. Its calm me down a lot. Do you ever get chest pains? Or any side effects from the pill. I do get light headed and a bit dizzy for a while. But then I snap out of it. The only thing that worries me is my chest pains. But these 2 months my anxiety was so severe that its still with me. But I guess it just takes time because the pains aren't so severe anymore or as painful. Thank goodness but its still there. I've had all test done so everything came back normal and THe Dr said its just anxiety. Slowly I am getting better and can't wait to get back to normal again and live my life!
Hello, I'm glad you are feeling better with the help of the medication. I was prescribed that medicine as well but I never took it... I also get chest pains once in a while and they also told me it was rom anxiety... I started exercising, reading books and learning how to unwind with out the medication. I am a worry wart so I am also learning how to take it easy. Good luck and stay positive I hope you get your life back to normal.
wow

#13 Mar 30, 2012
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, I'm glad you are feeling better with the help of the medication. I was prescribed that medicine as well but I never took it... I also get chest pains once in a while and they also told me it was rom anxiety... I started exercising, reading books and learning how to unwind with out the medication. I am a worry wart so I am also learning how to take it easy. Good luck and stay positive I hope you get your life back to normal.
chest pain for me was normal when getting anxiety and I would start to get real hot & sweat it was gross along with the feeling of wanting to throw up and had the runs yes it's gross sorry but that's what would happen to me. The Xanax did nock me out to the point of not being able to remember what happened prior when I was groggy but this new pill klonopin is a bit better . I tried doing the whole relaxing thing or would go for a walk or play with the dog but after dealing with this for 5 years I just ran out of things to try to help me. So i wish those luck to the ones on the new medication so far I like it......
Hey

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Mar 31, 2012
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, I'm glad you are feeling better with the help of the medication. I was prescribed that medicine as well but I never took it... I also get chest pains once in a while and they also told me it was rom anxiety... I started exercising, reading books and learning how to unwind with out the medication. I am a worry wart so I am also learning how to take it easy. Good luck and stay positive I hope you get your life back to normal.
Thank you so much for being so nice and positive. I really apperciate it. I'm also a worry wart especially after becoming a mother. Slowly things are getting better. I hope it continues that way. Good luck also and thanks again!:)
xyz

Edroy, TX

#15 Mar 31, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much for being so nice and positive. I really apperciate it. I'm also a worry wart especially after becoming a mother. Slowly things are getting better. I hope it continues that way. Good luck also and thanks again!:)
Welcome & I am also a mother I'm 31 and have had anxiety since I was about 14 or so...
xyz

Edroy, TX

#16 Mar 31, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>chest pain for me was normal when getting anxiety and I would start to get real hot & sweat it was gross along with the feeling of wanting to throw up and had the runs yes it's gross sorry but that's what would happen to me. The Xanax did nock me out to the point of not being able to remember what happened prior when I was groggy but this new pill klonopin is a bit better . I tried doing the whole relaxing thing or would go for a walk or play with the dog but after dealing with this for 5 years I just ran out of things to try to help me. So i wish those luck to the ones on the new medication so far I like it......
I'm already use to the chest pains I've get them most of the time... I sometimes think i have a lump in my throat and I would have trouble swallowing but you are right sometimes I think my anxiety adapts to my methods of relaxation then I have to find another technique to relax its hideous but for know I'm dealing with it... I would also just have to get up and run outside the house... My heart would skip a beat, obsessive thoughts and fears... Ect... I was scared to try the Klonopin because I had never heard of it I don't always get anxiety so I just wanted something I could take as needed not everyday... But for now I'm feeling good and taking one day at a time... In glad this post came up because I didn't think many people had anxiety and I'm glad I have someone to write too that understands and doesn't judge me.
wow

Skidmore, TX

#17 Mar 31, 2012
Yes I also had trouble swallowing, chest pains, toungue swelling and I would clinge my teeth and even stutter. Klonopin helps me a lot.
xyz

Edroy, TX

#18 Mar 31, 2012
wow wrote:
Yes I also had trouble swallowing, chest pains, toungue swelling and I would clinge my teeth and even stutter. Klonopin helps me a lot.
That's great I'm glad it's helping... Maybe I'll try it if I don't improve soon. Thanks for sharing.
nope

#19 Mar 31, 2012
[QUOTE who="help w/klonopin "]What type of side effect is this supposed to give u when having an anxiety attack because Xanax would just knock me out & the next day i wouldn't remember anything it was very scary so now they have this new drug to take its place but just curious how is it supposed to make u feel when u have taken it [/QUOTE]Stop taking all of them. They no good for the body. Get rid of anxiety through running and prayer. Or, try meditation. That is all that will really work in the long run. "Peace and love brothers and sisters."
xyz

Edroy, TX

#20 Mar 31, 2012
nope wrote:
[QUOTE who="help w/klonopin "]What type of side effect is this supposed to give u when having an anxiety attack because Xanax would just knock me out & the next day i wouldn't remember anything it was very scary so now they have this new drug to take its place but just curious how is it supposed to make u feel when u have taken it "

Stop taking all of them. They no good for the body. Get rid of anxiety through running and prayer. Or, try meditation. That is all that will really work in the long run. "Peace and love brothers and sisters."

Thanks. The meditation and prayer helps me a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jesse norman martinez (Oct '10) 1 hr Big D 13
Pio V 1 hr hummm 4
Oscar Ortegon 4 hr Deo 4
Free food bruno 5 hr Kingsville Resident 6
Mata! What happen wey lol 7 hr well 2
Jamie mireles 8 hr Fred 5
Ileana valadez 15 hr myra 1

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance