kids and teachers killed up north thi...

kids and teachers killed up north this morning

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so sad

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
It's so sad wut happened this morning in conn Ohio, my condolences to all the families who lost a child, wife, husband, friend or loved one this morning...they were just innocent kids that couldn't even defend them selves if they wanted to ;( we have sum sick ppl in this world and god will deal with them...I cnt even imagine what the parents are going through at this moment...RIP little angles and those who's life wuz taken today
Adam Sandler

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#2 Dec 14, 2012
so sad wrote:
It's so sad wut happened this morning in conn Ohio, my condolences to all the families who lost a child, wife, husband, friend or loved one this morning...they were just innocent kids that couldn't even defend them selves if they wanted to ;( we have sum sick ppl in this world and god will deal with them...I cnt even imagine what the parents are going through at this moment...RIP little angles and those who's life wuz taken today
In both states? WTF
someone

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Sum ppl have no compassion for others :(
Linda

Lockhart, TX

#4 Dec 14, 2012
I for one blame the secretaries and principals no one should be let in to the classrooms if parents need to see their child stay in the front office and your child will go to you but no cuz of this parent involvement crap they let everyone all the way in that's the problem no one should be let in passed the front desk and that's it this could have been avoided if they wouldn't let everyone into the classrooms the students are safe but how can educators keep them safe if anyone can walk in the classroom they should do away with that
sad

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2012
True....but it wuz more than one person who did this and Frm wut I've read and watched on the news these ppl had planned this sad outcum....it bothers me so much that they took innocent lives of little kids who had theire whole life ahead of them birthday parties, proms, graduation, marrige, kids, even jobs ;( my prayers go out to everyone who lost a loved one this morning...
so sad

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2012
You knw kids now a days learn a lot frm wut they see on tv movies showing lots of things then wen sumthing bad happens ppl ask the question " why "? This world we live in is so f**ed no one is promised tomorrow so cherish everday u spend with ur loved ones and friends as if it would b ur last live ur life to the fullest and tell those u care about that u love them everday....god b with those in need
stupid ppl

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Very sad tragidy ;( my condolences to all the families who lost a loved one....who in their right mind would take the life of an innocent child....we have a lot of sick ppl in this world
Sad

#8 Dec 15, 2012
All the families are in my prayers. People don't think when they say we need gun control but if you take our guns away the bad people will still be able to get them, and if you ban them what is to stop someone from using a bomb. Then instead of 20 it could be a whole school so taking our guns won't solve anything it will make it worse cause then us law abiding citizens can't defend ourselves against the bad people cause for one I don't rely on the police cause they suck and second you just can't trust people these days.
sumone

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
My deepest condolences to all the families who lost a loved one...no matter what we do ppl will still find a way to cause harm somehow someway we live in a world that us far frm perfect but god will deal with those horrible ppl one day...
Ugly turd

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Sad wrote:
All the families are in my prayers. People don't think when they say we need gun control but if you take our guns away the bad people will still be able to get them, and if you ban them what is to stop someone from using a bomb. Then instead of 20 it could be a whole school so taking our guns won't solve anything it will make it worse cause then us law abiding citizens can't defend ourselves against the bad people cause for one I don't rely on the police cause they suck and second you just can't trust people these days.
BAN GUNS!!!!!! IT will solve all our problems!!!!!!
Yeppers

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Ugly turd wrote:
<quoted text>BAN GUNS!!!!!! IT will solve all our problems!!!!!!
How do you propose we do that. Then we can ban alcohol, cars, bats, knives, spoons for fat people oh and don't forget drugs, that ban is going real well. IT will not not solve any problems, because only criminals will then have guns. Then YOU'LL be at their mercy, not me, because I'll have all my guns. No one is taking my guns. PERIOD...you need to think before you write a--hole.
Sad

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Ugly turd wrote:
<quoted text>BAN GUNS!!!!!! IT will solve all our problems!!!!!!
no it won't a perfect example is Japan guns are illegal there and some nut went into a school and stabbed over 20 children with a knife and like I said before would u rather have 20 dead or the whole school blown up. Cause in countries where guns are baned there is nothing but bombings. And if you take away guns what's next make sex illegal because people get raped I don't think so people need to open their eyes.
Maybe

Edroy, TX

#13 Dec 16, 2012
Can't blamethe secretaries. If someone like this had intentions on killing and was packing, he would have started with the secretaries. besides, his mom was a teacher there. He was often there, they said. You can't keep soldiers withmacinegnsgurdi the erances, cuz it would make the U.S seem like we've lost our democracy and freedoms. You can ban the sale of all guns from now on, and if smeone wants one, they'll find a way to get one. Either that or they'll start building pipe bombs, etc.. All we can do is keep our eyes open, be suspicious, and have trigger alarms at the touch of a button to signal the police.....from the secretaries, principal's office, nurse's office, and classroome teachers.
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Dec 16, 2012
Linda wrote:
I for one blame the secretaries and principals no one should be let in to the classrooms if parents need to see their child stay in the front office and your child will go to you but no cuz of this parent involvement crap they let everyone all the way in that's the problem no one should be let in passed the front desk and that's it this could have been avoided if they wouldn't let everyone into the classrooms the students are safe but how can educators keep them safe if anyone can walk in the classroom they should do away with that
He killed the secretary and principal, you idiot!
Concerned

United States

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Linda wrote:
Are you serious? You think the secretary and the principal could not only stop the killer but do it after they had been killed? I am concerned about your mental health.
sumone

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2012
It really downturn matter wut anyone says...20 kids and 7 adults were murdered Fri morning and its so sad that it happened they r all in a better place now rip....my prayers n thoughts to all the families
Linda

Lockhart, TX

#17 Dec 16, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? You think the secretary and the principal could not only stop the killer but do it after they had been killed? I am concerned about your mental health.
I meant in general the front desk allows everyone in the classroom and that is not right I wasn't talking about that day perhaps more security guards in front of school he could have been seen comming and
Stopped by an armed security guard but nothing is in place and administration tells teachers to not lock there doors it could have been prevented I don't need your concern be concerned with
Yourself
so sad

Grand Prairie, TX

#18 Dec 17, 2012
I've been reading up on this sad event that happened Friday morning and I've seen some of the pictures of the little kids and it just breaks my heart ;( they were all so young most were between 5/6 and beautiful I can't even imagine what the families are going thru at this time and yet so close to the holidays there were a lot of heros at the school that morning some even risked their life to save others my thoughts and prayers go out to all the familes may god be with you in your time of need...
Team up

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Kingsville citizens, it's time to stick together and make a safe place for our kids. Parents should not have to worry about our kids at school. We need police passing by the schools constantly, security, and even parental involvement. If anyone is driving around town today, or any day, make sure you pay extra attention to schools and any suspicious activity needs to be reported immediately and without hesitation. If anyone speaks to an officer today bring up this subject. They should be around the schools. I saw some today, but the more they pass by the better.
sumone

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2012
I wuz reading up on this terrible tragedy and it said that most of the kids had between three to eleven gun shot wounds and were shot several times two were shot at close rage the others frm a distance it also said that they didn't suffer for very long ;( that's so sad I bet those little kids were terrified and didn't knw wut to do or wut wuz going on...sum of those teachers shield those kids frm bullets and risked their life to save them they are heros and my thoughts and prayers go out to the families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Usa 3 hr MilitaryVeteran3dr 3
Bruno Mejia 3 hr Sad 15
Kingsville nursing & rehab 5 hr ! 3
celina and pito 11 hr Wreck it Ralph 35
S.G Lions loss 13 hr brahma 2
Dirty little barhead 15 hr Krys 8
Corral Park Saturday Work out 17 hr Nicole 9

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance