curiosidad

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Trying to add to my play list and am looking for some old school tejano music from back in the day when bailes were bailes. Ive got La Mafia and Mazz and of course Selena but I know there are many more great songs out there that I cannot remember names ..
La Sancha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Curiosidad..do u remember Xcelencia,Fiebre,Fama,and Duelo..dats all can really think of right now! But yea Mazz is my all time oldies fav!! If I remember anything else ill let u know!
bill diaz

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

lets go way back.. el conjunto bernal.. el conjunto cadena, los exitos de kingsville, tony dela rosa, con ricky ....
sam falcon.
linda escobra
elijio escobra
and on on on. la tortilla factory con ham guerro, little joe, steve jordon.
chavala y the brown express.
sunny y los sunliners
ruby y los renoboss
mike chavez y los chevettess.
curiosidad

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Thanks .. but if you could help me out with names of songs
bill diaz

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

gee now that is a big job.. huh
ThaBossPimp

Woodway, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

older playlist isn't the same without Cali Carranza's "Pida Me La Luna"......Las horas mas lindas...les paso con tigo....

and La Sancha hit it on the head..xcelencia and Fiebre.....mercy...they had some JAMS!!! Javier Galvan TORE IT UP with Fama....
bill diaz

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

sunny sang put me in jail if i fail to love you.
TuttiFrutti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Curiosidad,,its gona take a lil time and try 2 remember some of the titles of these songs but ill try.. Yea Bosspimp those were the jams back them those were the golden oldies!!!! But now we got some good music also I like Solido,,Signno,,Intocable,,Eli da Reyna..jimmy gonzalez and soo on
La Sancha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Hey Bosspimp,,Fama "javier galvan was my all time fav...back then and yea they use to jam! I wish they would all make a come back that would be awesome! Curiosidad ill c if I can remember some of those titles! Hey don't forget about La Sombra
curiosidad

Glendale Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Thanks everyone .. @ la sancha funny thing is La Sombra was one of my favs back in the early 80's and when i moved to Chicago i found that they werent that popular here , weird since i thought they were from here. I went to many of there concerts (bailes)when it was the Knights of Columbos and used to always go to bailes in Ricardo .

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

La unica estrella by estrella that is my bro-in-law on guitar. They r getting back together with angel on guitar and my husband danny gonzalez on bass.
Also try some Pio trevino. they were awsome back in the day. My husband played bass for him for a while.
los tigers del norte, ram herrera, robert or bobby puliod, and how could you forget MEDUNDO??!!!
yvette

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Albert Z, Estruendo, La Firma

Albert tiger Diaz: Contigo and Vuelve

Xelencia: Amame, Besitos Lindos, Besos Criminales, Destino Cruel, Lo Que tu Quieras, Pa Que me Sirve la Vida, Quiereme, Pilares de Cristal, Una Rosa y Un Clavel, Soy Feliz, Un Angel no debe llorar, Me voy a Cortar las Venas
ThaBossPimp

Woodway, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Hell yeah some Roberto Pulido!!!

Flecha Venenada
La Tumba Sera el Final
Te Vi Partir !!!!!!!! My Favorite

and how did I leave out Jaime y Los Chamacos

X Novia
Mi Musica Favorita
Yolanda
Cancion del Preso
Como te Llamas Paloma
Parajo Negro
and on and on!!!

Someone mentioned bands of "now"...but you gotta remember...Intocable started in 1993 or so...and their early jams were just as awesome...same with Los Palominos....been doing their thing for a minute....

Not sure if these are bands you looking for or earlier like late 70s early 80s....
ThaBossPimp

Woodway, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

La Sancha wrote:
Hey Bosspimp,,Fama "javier galvan was my all time fav...back then and yea they use to jam! I wish they would all make a come back that would be awesome! Curiosidad ill c if I can remember some of those titles! Hey don't forget about La Sombra
NICE! La Sombra.....come on everybody say sap sap SAPO! CLASSIC!
ThaBossPimp

Woodway, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

people!!! we have left off the man that covers all the generations!!!!

El Rey del Acordion

RAMON AYALA y sus Bravos del Norte!!!!
La Sancha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

There u go curiosidad,,yvette named all of Xcelencias songs...I liked Estrella back then! Omg I 4got about Menudo lol...dat was along time ago
da man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

tejano doesn't "tear up" any thing, and there are no tejano "jams" you people are "real" mexicans!
ThaBossPimp

Woodway, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

oh...ok....(he says rolling his eyes)
yvette

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Thats not even half of xelencia's songs lol, those are just some of the ones I like.. And to "da man" you obviously don't know shit about tejano.. You are a "REAL IDIOT"
La Sancha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Hey Da man why can't u just come on here and have a decent conversation without u startin ur sh*t! PENDEJO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Kingsville Forum right now

Search the Kingsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
marissa garcia 23 min Pinky 3
city of kingsville 2 hr wth 1
Mexican fruit cups 2 hr Fruit cups 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Its wild man 16,033
cassandra perez and malcom bussey 6 hr fyi 1
Recipes and Coupons (Nov '12) 6 hr Sara 63
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 hr Pale wild wood flower 20,361
Debbie Quinones and Yaklin 9 hr Post 84
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••