beaten to death
heaven

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Local couple beau and patrisha standford kidnap their young neighbors cat after gettin an arguement over their dog pooping on the yard. They slung and brutally beat the cat to death. Young girl 20 follows beau to trash after he walks past her laughing. As he left she had a feeling dug in trash found her cat wrapped in plastic bags stuffed in patrish's purse.her six year sister heard the cat been beaten and and see her in the purse. She currently is see the school counselor and wakes up crying. Hope justice finds you.
senseless

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Stupidity**
crazy

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Poor kid and family. Something needs to be done if thay can do that to a harmless animal think of child. They need help!!!
on looker

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jan 8, 2013
wow the mental they need help plz before the hurt someone
hearts go out

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2013
My heart goes out to them. I know them they stay to themselves. My god be with you lina baker and tiffany reed. Please send my reguards to your sister.
just a shame

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Who would do such a thing!?!?! This stuff here isn't right. They don't deserve to be free. Only to be rotting in jail
help

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Oh wow these people need help. Hope they get what the deserve ten folds. Wheres the justice and right media when needed
babyMomma

Lexington, TN

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Sorry this happened to ya'll Birdie, I hope they get what they deserve for doing this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cocaine 5 hr ... 5
Jenny Meyers 5 hr David 1
Raymond conejo 5 hr Jamie mireles 5
Meth and crack heads 6 hr Retired 1
Cheating is a Real 6 hr No Clue 6
Jackie salazar 7 hr Raiders 3
Shelsy Mejia 7 hr Downloading 8

Kingsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages