Kingsville police: Apartment complex ...

Kingsville police: Apartment complex employee takes clothes from tenant

There are 50 comments on the Corpus Christi Caller-Times story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Kingsville police: Apartment complex employee takes clothes from tenant. In it, Corpus Christi Caller-Times reports that:

The resident of the complex in the 2800 block of South Brahma Boulevard installed a camera in her apartment when she found several things missing and there were no signs of forced entry, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corpus Christi Caller-Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
haha

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Oct 9, 2012
She gets what she deserved.
lol

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#3 Oct 9, 2012
:) yes she sure did and the mugshot is on topix photos too under gandy gaines
no photo sad face

#4 Oct 9, 2012
never mind they took the crack mugshot down :( eventho it is on every news website..it had to be a dumbass person that she hasnt fukd over yet and feels sorry for her thats how she gets you then she takes your clothes..lol or a family member thats embarassed and has to love her unconditionally ..sad..sad the girl will never learn or see what she puts her loved one thru..
skinamirinkydink ydoo

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 9, 2012
It is okay kingsville citizens....I believe everyone has been informed the crack monkey junky ...(I say money bc of those huge eye balls looking like there gonna pop out due to lack of nutrition)was incarcerated and will be held accountable for her actions....just remember citizens when u see her smack her in the back of the head that way hopefully she spits the truth out then smack her hands to remind her not to steal...hopefully using this technique we can teach her a lesson!
crack is whack

#6 Oct 9, 2012
Just look at Leeann Gandy's mugshot thats a picture to use to scare kids from using drugs..lol
bet

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Tell me how your enjoying the new truck....Lmao...your not bc its gone now huh!!!!!lieing gets u no where..
lol

#8 Oct 10, 2012
lol...
lol

#9 Oct 10, 2012
what happend to all the other posts????? Ashamed people try to hide their sh*t..you can hide all the posts but you can't buy all the newspapers...lmao! Your found out Leeann gandy gaines!!! You have a history stealing lying cheating lying lyging and stealing and drugs and more lying this is you that picture in the paper thats you girl and all u people thking your helping her your only hurting and her future victims...help take her to the fkn doctor to get her head chked out...she needs help girl!
lol

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 10, 2012
All I'm going to say is there are two sides to every story and i work at the paper Leeann has come in and given her sworn statement and it'll as well will be released. This other girl is no saint. The two were friends and Chelsea had given her a key that's how access was granted. The two got into an argument and Leeann wanted clothes back she told the girl she was going to get them the girl did not want her to. They were Leeanns clothes and that has already been verified, Leeann was in the wrong for going into the apartment but was not in possesion of anything that belonged to Mrs. Krueger. Everyone is going to add to the story and make stuff up so for all of you taking down just to belittle someone sick with the facts and yes there are some that are not released. If you knew them all there probably wouldn't be as much to say. Thank you!
kookoo

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Verified by who?? Sworn statement by who LeeAnn LMFAO your just as sick in the head as she is delusional peeps...What about the residents that say since she has been working there they have had their notifications left oddly inside their apartments and have come ffrwd that they have had things go missing...what about the fact her history has her with a felony charge stealing prescription tablets and viles of narcotic pain medications at Dr.Hemmerts office where she kept that job for a week too... The list goes on and on I could be here all day..
wow

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2012
lol wrote:
All I'm going to say is there are two sides to every story and i work at the paper Leeann has come in and given her sworn statement and it'll as well will be released. This other girl is no saint. The two were friends and Chelsea had given her a key that's how access was granted. The two got into an argument and Leeann wanted clothes back she told the girl she was going to get them the girl did not want her to. They were Leeanns clothes and that has already been verified, Leeann was in the wrong for going into the apartment but was not in possesion of anything that belonged to Mrs. Krueger. Everyone is going to add to the story and make stuff up so for all of you taking down just to belittle someone sick with the facts and yes there are some that are not released. If you knew them all there probably wouldn't be as much to say. Thank you!
If you work at the Paper, you shouldn't be here touting stuff. I hope you get fired.
beknown

San Marcos, TX

#13 Oct 10, 2012
They don't work for the paper...its either Leeann or someone leann has mind fu&ked....as u can tell they don't know the truth if u read kiii's posts...she is leing to you too.I understand she is part of your family know but seriously move her to your home town and just see how many people she will F*ck and Fu*k over to get what she wants.
Spoof Texting

#14 Oct 10, 2012
To relate this to a message on KIII I can say I know for a fact that LeeAnn has Spoofed text messages b4 saying there from people thats how sick she is or desperate for that matter...this girl knows all the crooked sh*t there is to know..Spoofing is a type of
fake number text message someone can Fake SMS texts How?? its an app you can buy and you can make it look like a text message came from another number or person or make it look like you are texting from another number prank text message send an anonymous text message sender id sms sms sender id smsspoofing sms spoofing smsspoofing.com spoof sms spoof sms messages spoof text messages... text message spoofing google it!!!
Spoof Texting

#15 Oct 10, 2012
I know because she told me about it and it really worked you can get Justin Beiber to send you a text for your kids its kinda neat..lol but she abused it and used it to her advantage like always..twisted
bahaha

Houston, TX

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Can we get her now for stealing the prescription pads, using her friends insurance cards, then selling hydro on the streets??? That's been going on for a while... She steals from everyone, its her way of living. Poor kids. Thank goodness she can't even be around the youngest (she has 3 not 2).
Shame Shame

Houston, TX

#17 Oct 11, 2012
You can talk crap all day about what Leeann did two years ago and some how feel better about who you are just, you just as sick in your head. And yes my dad is an officer at the force and it was the phone records id like to know how the hell you spoof or poof those. No ones pretending she's perfect and ya she's fucked up before but she hadn't even been found guilty for anything. There are no felonies on her record. Like i said she's far from perfect and not allowed to be around her youngest soon now your just pulling stuff from your ass. We all can see its the exact same posting over and over. So maybe you should check yourself and your lil Bastard kids... And lets not get me started on your fucked up family.. Lmfao. Leeann your gonna have a lot of haters but guess what you have even more by your side. She's definitely not a lil punk that will run from it shell handle what she has to. But ya like i said you can't spiff phone records from companies.... StupidAssHer statement will also be in the Sunday paper. And there is two sides to every story but if you don't care for the facts then move around and stop commenting and being all in here business bc i could be a huge bitch and bring up some other burglaries that were done bitch, the whole town knows about the birch just got lucky he didn't call the law at least whatt they are accusing Leeann of isnt as bad!! Tooddles!!
lmao

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Oct 11, 2012
Noone cares about what other people did, hello have you read the title to this thread? Shes the one that came out in all of the news, caller time and Kingsville Record, not anyone else. You dont get arrested for stealing your own clothes so get real. The whole town knows what type of person she and is messed up in the head just like her mom. So noone believes her lies anymore and has been a huge joke in this town so thanks for giving everyone the satisfaction of seeing her nasty mugshot all over the news and getting the last laugh. HAHA!!
crymeariver

United States

#19 Oct 11, 2012
I'm reguards to shame shame...Lmao....your too funny ...read your post your now talking about someone's family not that person ...why in the world would that matter...bitch the only only one with bastard kids well I guess they wouldn't be bastards is Leeann...motherless.bc she's too busy being a no good piece of Shit!!!get a life Leeann and no one is ever going to believe your lies but the trash u suround yourself with!
lmao

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Tooddles!! Shame shame is LeeAnn sad...sad...trying to pretend to be someone else to justify ur actions..you can hide your posts, you can hide your mugshot from the topix picturs but everyone can see what a fkd up person..all over the news and the papers websites et..ur arer a fkd up mother, wife,friend and whatever other title you carry u dnt deserve..you are so sick u can't even distinguish the truth from ur made up lies anymore..thats why ull never change or get better cause u cant acknowledge what a fkd up individual u r....
In the Know

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Oct 11, 2012
Shame Shame wrote:
You can talk crap all day about what Leeann did two years ago and some how feel better about who you are just, you just as sick in your head. And yes my dad is an officer at the force and it was the phone records id like to know how the hell you spoof or poof those. No ones pretending she's perfect and ya she's fucked up before but she hadn't even been found guilty for anything. There are no felonies on her record. Like i said she's far from perfect and not allowed to be around her youngest soon now your just pulling stuff from your ass. We all can see its the exact same posting over and over. So maybe you should check yourself and your lil Bastard kids... And lets not get me started on your fucked up family.. Lmfao. Leeann your gonna have a lot of haters but guess what you have even more by your side. She's definitely not a lil punk that will run from it shell handle what she has to. But ya like i said you can't spiff phone records from companies.... StupidAssHer statement will also be in the Sunday paper. And there is two sides to every story but if you don't care for the facts then move around and stop commenting and being all in here business bc i could be a huge bitch and bring up some other burglaries that were done bitch, the whole town knows about the birch just got lucky he didn't call the law at least whatt they are accusing Leeann of isnt as bad!! Tooddles!!
actually there is a felony charge pending on her record. Trial is coming up in November. So as far as not being found guilty of anything, that is true for only a few more weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I will never forget you, I will always be in lo... 7 min not a therapist 52
Sonny O 53 min Wtf 7
SGISD Board 3 hr Smh 13
Mario Tijerina Jr 3 hr Good 11
Norma Frausto a stripper? 4 hr Candlesmcgee 1
Rudy L 4 hr Plz 14
food truck 6 hr James Gonzalez 3

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance