Emilano Emi Canales Jr
Wondering

Lockhart, TX

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Does anyone know when he's coming out of jail? How many years did he get and is he still with the money hungry b itch of Veronica?
wat were they thinking

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Dad and soon were sent to prison for stealing dope from falfurrias police dept... Dad was an honorable police who made many highway drug busts .. Wat were they thinkn... There goes his career out the window.. dumb move on their part..
Wondering

Lockhart, TX

#3 Jan 14, 2013
But does anyone know when he's coming out and how many years did he get? No one knows the real story behind why he did what he did but lets just say that when the time comes we all pay and God knows the truth. That girl Veronica that he was with at the time because I don't know if he's still with her was a money hungry b itch!!!! He was a great person, a great officer, a great father, a great friend, and a great best friend so don't judge a person till you know the truth and the facts of it all. Yes he did wrong but please don't say anything bad about him till you know the truth. I just want to know how many years he got and when he's coming out?
family

Kingsville, TX

#4 Jan 17, 2013
its none of your business so stop asking. Obviously he's not your friend of you don't know.
wait.

Lockhart, TX

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Wondering wrote:
But does anyone know when he's coming out and how many years did he get? No one knows the real story behind why he did what he did but lets just say that when the time comes we all pay and God knows the truth. That girl Veronica that he was with at the time because I don't know if he's still with her was a money hungry b itch!!!! He was a great person, a great officer, a great father, a great friend, and a great best friend so don't judge a person till you know the truth and the facts of it all. Yes he did wrong but please don't say anything bad about him till you know the truth. I just want to know how many years he got and when he's coming out?
If you were as good a friend as you claim to be, you would know. Dumb ass!!!
wat were they thinking

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Just google officer stealing dope from Falfirrias police dept..
Justin

Sweeny, TX

#7 Jan 17, 2013
:)
smh

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 20, 2013
A Falfurrias drug interdiction officer known for his ability to seize drugs has been in jail since Friday accused of taking more than 100 pounds of confiscated marijuana temporarily stored in City Hall.Emiliano “Emi” Canales Jr., 40, is charged with possession of more than 100 pounds of marijuana, a second-degree felony; burglary of a building, a state jail felony; and tampering with evidence, a third-degree felony. He remained in the Brooks County Jail in lieu of $200,000 in bonds Tuesday afternoon, Falfurrias Police Chief Eden Garcia said.His son, Isaac Canales, 19, is charged with the same three offenses, according to Garcia and the Nueces County Sheriff’s Department. He was arrested Thursday in Corpus Christi and was expected to be moved to the Brooks County Jail by today.Emi Canales has worked as a drug interdiction officer in Falfurrias for six years and was known for his drug busts along Highway 281 corridor, law enforcement said. His San Antonio based attorney, Carter Winters, declined to comment Tuesday.Emi Canales gave a recorded confession, Garcia said.In October after Falfurrias police seized 1,500 pounds of marijuana from a drug trafficker, officers moved the brown paper-wrapped packages to Falfurrias City Hall for temporary storage, Texas Ranger Ray Ramon said.“It was confiscated on a Friday, and they realized some was missing on Monday morning,” Ramon said.About 100 pounds of marijuana with a street value of $80,000 was gone, Garcia said. There was no damage to doors, and no windows were tampered with or broken.“We knew it had to be somebody from within,” Garcia said.Garcia and Falfurrias Mayor Joe Garcia asked the Texas Rangers to investigate.When the drugs disappeared in October, Emi Canales was on unpaid suspension from the Falfurrias Police Department after a fight with his son in Kleberg County, Garcia and Kleberg County District Attorney John Hubert said.Thursday, Canales pled guilty to two Class C disorderly conduct misdemeanors in relation to the fight, according to court documents.Despite being on suspension, Emi Canales had a key to the locked room where the stolen marijuana was stored, Garcia said. The marijuana remains missing and law enforcement believe it was sold.
Eric canales

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 8, 2013
This is his son, eric. My dad and Veronica are none of y'all business. If y'all have something to say, say it to my damn face. Don't be talking shit about people when you don't even have a clue what's going on.
just a friend

Lockhart, TX

#10 Feb 11, 2013
@ the person who started this string "wondering"

Obviously the person, who started the topic thinks she has a potential chance with Emi when he comes out..what a joke.. If you were any such thing as a friend, you would respect Emi enough to show him and his family some courtesy by not trashing or singling out any of them. Look at the garbage you have started.. "wondering" to disrespect the lady Emi is with, is to disrespect Emi himself.. Your post has two different messages, hate for Veronica, and unwavered interest in Emi that can be either good or bad.. leave this family alone..
Family member

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Keep his name off this site. He is a GREAT MAN. U all leave him in peace
truth361

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#12 Feb 12, 2013
emi is getting his insides pulled out right now...lol lil rat stuck in a glue trap getting stabbed in da butt
snitches get stitches
ouch!
Anonymous

#13 Feb 12, 2013
I am sure if anyone has questions about Emi. You can ask his two bothers. I am sure they will give you all the info that you want.
junior

#14 Feb 14, 2013
i hear both of them are very popular reaching for the soap more than once a day

United States

#15 Dec 13, 2013
For everyone's information I was with emi that night. He stood up and took blame for something he didn't do. I told him I would get on the stand and put my hand on the bible promising the truth but he didn't let me. He would rather have served his time than let anyone take the fall.
Shut up

Victoria, TX

#16 Dec 13, 2013
all of you need to shut up. "like" knows him. i knew him! he was a great guy! he doesnt deserve to be disrespected this way! all you morons talking crap aboht him are jealous. and didnt know him one bit! you people dont deserve to be in his life if you dont know a single thing about him.
Family member

United States

#17 Dec 14, 2013
Omg! All of y'all need to mind your own business! Stfu already.
the man

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2013
Emi is guilty of a crime..... he is a sorry excuse for a police officer. He should never have been given a badge in the first place... HE I S GUILTY!!!!!!!!
Old high school friend

Wichita, KS

#19 Dec 16, 2013
It saddens me to know everything that happened. We all make mistakes that we wish we could change. To offer forgiveness is taking the high road. I have know Emi since the early 80's. I did date him and it didn't work out but I still wish him the best. Pray for him to succeed and learn from his mistakes. Forgiveness will leave your heart with PEACE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park 1 hr Curious 1
Ghosts Wild Horse Mall 3 hr curious 3
Racist Mexican man. 5 hr bravehart 6
MV Pony 7 hr Victory 49
Melissa Sanchez 8 hr Aids 3
Raymond conejo 9 hr Luis campos 4
Splash Pad at Flores Park 9 hr Hope 35

Kingsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages