First Prev
of 9
Next Last
damn

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jun 26, 2011
i am sick and tired of going out and having to see all these sleazy lesbians making out in front of the whole world, my kids included. we were at wal mart and what i thought was a guy and a girl turned out to be 2 girls. they were kissing and walking like they were attached at the hips. sick. then we attended a graduation party and again all these young high school girls are making out and displaying their sexual behaviors for the whole world to see. next we are at the movie theater and again we have two girly looking girls sitting in front of us and what do they do . make out the whole damn movie, i mean down to squirming in their seats and long kisses. even if this was a girl and a guy i think that they need to get a room and save that for their private time. how do you explain to your 9 year old child that they are gay in the middle of a movie because your child is freaked out by 2 girls.......
not right

Killeen, TX

#2 Jun 26, 2011
OMG... that's crazy. I can see where you're coming from I would have just moved seats. My kids don't need to see that.
tell me about it

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2011
Dont worry they will pay for it in the end when they are burning in hell getting banged by male demons w knives for penises.....I may be judgmental but at least I'm not a di ke...sick who res!
no shame

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Jun 26, 2011
they have no shame. how about at the spur. every damn homo hangs out at the spur and you can see them rubbing each others chest and grinding against each other. those hotos need to get a room. the gay lesbos are sick there and it is sick. hello, the spur is not a gay club....or is it?.
wait one damn minute

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Jun 26, 2011
this also goes for guys and girls. we do not want to see you have a make out session in front of the whole world to see. get a room. you should have seen the eye full we got at a swimming pool. i swear they were having sex. call me a prude but i asked them to go to their room because it was totally disgusting and they told me i was jealous and not to look. i again asked them to stop and when they didn't i asked hotel mng. to step in. well guess what they were evicted and were scolded where it drew alot of attention and they had to leave in shame. hello, their room was a few steps away. why do these people think it is appropriate to make out in public.......

“Smile :D”

Since: Nov 10

Kingsville

#7 Jun 26, 2011
Oh brother...
not right

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 26, 2011
Ur right it goes for both....but I think the gays do it more and its not right.. there is more explaining to do our kids when they ask why two girls/guys are kissing and hugging and holding hands or rubbing on each other.... it's just not right... Its worse because more than half these girls are being lesbians because I guess its the new thing or something. Idk.... its scary because that generation is who are gonna take care of me when I get old... :/
stfu

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Jun 26, 2011
ok i was waiting for that stupid chick samantha to start commenting, like she said in the past she goes both ways. she is dirty and nasty and is probably one of those dirty people that makes out in public. go to hell you dirt bag. oh brother my ass.
agree

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Jun 26, 2011
I agree I say somone needs to start "taking care" of these jotos. The world would be a better place with out them! Who's with me!!!
agree

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Jun 26, 2011
Christ would be pleased if these heathens were to "disappear"

LETS DO IT
Batter up

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Jun 26, 2011
To me, it's ok for them to grind all they want in front of me. I feel sorry that they grind and gring but all they feel is denim rubbing on their polyester. Sheez! But they DO tend to rub clothing in front of kids. And how do you explain to kids, at thatearly age, that someone will one day hit these weirdos over the head with a wooden bat and kill them for their lewd and immoral behavior?
zip your pants

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Jun 26, 2011
it is sick when we see those manly chicks trying to be men. what really pisses me off is that i have to share a bathroom with them when i go to public places. shit some of them look tougher than my hubby and he is 6 foot. what is this world coming to. i swear i could not not tell if one was male or female.
god is watching

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Jun 26, 2011
homosexuality is a sin. shame on all you misfits. keep it in the closet. we do not want to see you making out in public places and have you ever stopped and thought about what this does to your family, to your poor parents and the shame they must feel. where did society go wrong. another thing i agree with the person that said she doesn't like sharing public bathrooms with the he/she it is just not right.
god is watching

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Jun 26, 2011
we need to eradicate homosexuals.

Kingsville

#18 Jun 26, 2011
stfu wrote:
ok i was waiting for that stupid chick samantha to start commenting, like she said in the past she goes both ways. she is dirty and nasty and is probably one of those dirty people that makes out in public. go to hell you dirt bag. oh brother my ass.
Yes I'm bi, and hell yeah I make out in public. It's my right as a human :P
I'll make out with a guy or girl whenever I want :)
And thanks for following my history :)

Kingsville

#19 Jun 26, 2011
god is watching wrote:
homosexuality is a sin. shame on all you misfits. keep it in the closet. we do not want to see you making out in public places and have you ever stopped and thought about what this does to your family, to your poor parents and the shame they must feel. where did society go wrong. another thing i agree with the person that said she doesn't like sharing public bathrooms with the he/she it is just not right.
Lol in the closet or out in public god will be watching. Remember that god made us as we are and he doesn't make mistakes :P
helen

United States

#20 Jun 26, 2011
Samantha361 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol in the closet or out in public god will be watching. Remember that god made us as we are and he doesn't make mistakes :P
I was just gonna make that point, gay people are born that way, they don't just decide to swing the other way. I've had friends who were brother and sister and they were both gay!!
cheedy

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Jun 26, 2011
Its not that they are gay.... You're right god doesn't make mistakes. But its respecting kids. They don't need to see stuff like that. If adults don't like it then that's their fault. Who are we to judge? But kids shouldn't be seeing that crap. They need to get a room and have respect .

Kingsville

#22 Jun 26, 2011
cheedy wrote:
Its not that they are gay.... You're right god doesn't make mistakes. But its respecting kids. They don't need to see stuff like that. If adults don't like it then that's their fault. Who are we to judge? But kids shouldn't be seeing that crap. They need to get a room and have respect .
Then the same should go for everyone. But come on, have you seen kids today?? I mean even the nick and Disney kids are making out on tv. I'm surprised Dora hasn't started to explora her sexuality! Kids today arent the same kids we were. The pre-k kids curse, the elementary kids date, and by junior high they're having sex. Even if we stopped, they'd still continue
caitlin

United States

#25 Jun 26, 2011
you are not born gay. you are born with free will given to you by god. it is your choice who you love. we are not programmed to love a man if we are a woman and a woman if we are a man. we are programmed to love and care about humans, no matter the sexuality. yes, i am gay, but that doesnt make me anymore bias in this situation than you. yes, i agree that ALL couple male and male female and female and male and female couples shoudl limit their public displays of affection for the sake of the younger children. but parents, please grow to the reality that gays and transgenders are not going anywhere and there is no way to get rid of us. you can try as hard as you like, but were only growing stronger. within the next 20 years, i can almost guarantee you that every state will have some recognition of gay marriage and seeing gay couples in public will be an regularity. so protecting your child like we dont exist will do absolutely nothing but freak your child out more when they go into public school, where you are not around, and see couples likes us in jr high and high school. you can not protect your child forever. and so i dont seem bias to the homophobes... gays and transgenders should take into consideration that there are going to be people like this out there who do not like us and will do anything to get rid of us, we can not give them that chance. we are here to stay, so lets show them that we are just as civilized as a male/female couple. parents, and homophobes, get used to it now. life will be much easier for you. and tell the other male/female couples out there that we are human beings too, and we have the right to do as we please and love who we want to love. with or without your permission.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelsy Mejia 59 min Britt 30
who deleted colunga girls 1 hr Britt 38
kpd radio gone? 2 hr Rick Tores 2
The Silver Spur 2 hr Layla 2
dead beat moms! 3 hr Tax payer 4
megan mcdonald (Jan '14) 3 hr friend 7
what to do 3 hr Reality 6
More from around the web

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE