menu34

El Monte, CA

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Lets hear it kingsville tx all the dirt on her! All the bbydaddys this pig has, the elf lookn ears !! She goes around telling people about her having outbreaks of herpies she pops them for fun no life bitch
meputas

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Talk aw d shit u want im getting minez
Kristy

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Talk about NASTY,TRASHY,BIG ASS HIPPO...thinking she all that and everybody want her pig looking ass...lol...she got 5 kids from different baby daddy...and be posting ugly pictures on her Facebook page...of her half naked talk about GROSS...EWWW!!! DISGUSTING...sorry example of a mother...great example and role model to give her kids...am sure their ashamed to have her as a mother...poor kids
Kristy

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2012
menu34 wrote:
Lets hear it kingsville tx all the dirt on her! All the bbydaddys this pig has, the elf lookn ears !! She goes around telling people about her having outbreaks of herpies she pops them for fun no life bitch
Hahaha yes she do say that to people.and she is always talking about black people but she loves black dick though.she talk all that shit but can't back it up or fight. Scary whale
uwwwe

United States

#5 Oct 5, 2012
F*** dat b@@@@ her and her lezz ass I hate u u did me wrong
smile

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Oct 5, 2012
haters i swear
ASzANdRA

El Monte, CA

#7 Oct 6, 2012
My HAtERz ARE My M0tiVAt0Rz itAlk BUt d0Nt BACk iT UP Bi*CH lEt ME SEe yU ""BACk iT UP" & 0Nly tiME iAdDRESz ANy BlACk PERS0N WiT ANy aNiM0Sity iTz t0 AlL dA HAtiN ASz BAld fEMAlEz !!!! BAld HEAdEd tRiX !!!
haha

United States

#10 Oct 19, 2012
Dumb hoe!! Slim last should be first thing on your grocery list. your sick bitch. And ain't no one hating on you wat there about you to hate on.your disgusting.i am embarrassed for your family
haha

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2012
Slim fast (correction)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She's single again 1 hr Stan 4
carlos tabalon 4 hr lee 4
Stabbing 5 hr NO SNITCHES ALLOWED 17
i know some cheating husbands n town 8 hr wow 13
Sandi Reyes 10 hr wtf 7
ugly black girls 10 hr roy 18
heather chapa n tres (Jun '14) 11 hr isaid 20
Kingsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web