First Prev
of 12
Next Last
wantstoknow

Humble, TX

#1 Aug 9, 2010
i hope they dont let this girl go free!
WHYCANTWEALLGETA LONG

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 9, 2010
I think she's done enough. Now it's time to pay..
freedom o f speech

Waco, TX

#3 Aug 9, 2010
this girl is already free, look at who her mother is and how many times she has gotten out of things befor. her mom should be ashamed of herself.as one posting put it "chrildern learn what they live", so what did this girl learn as a child? If this is any indication of how she will be taking care of justice in kingsville,it is my opion that kingsville should be ready for this kind of crap to happen every weekend. As for "Kingsville's Finest" a new fitter force needs to be imposed! you cant be consider "kingsville's Finest when u cant run fast engough to take someone down or have to walk to an incident. where is the physical fitness?"KINGSVILLE's FINEST"
WHYCANTWEALLGETA LONG

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 9, 2010
freedom o f speech wrote:
this girl is already free, look at who her mother is and how many times she has gotten out of things befor. her mom should be ashamed of herself.as one posting put it "chrildern learn what they live", so what did this girl learn as a child? If this is any indication of how she will be taking care of justice in kingsville,it is my opion that kingsville should be ready for this kind of crap to happen every weekend. As for "Kingsville's Finest" a new fitter force needs to be imposed! you cant be consider "kingsville's Finest when u cant run fast engough to take someone down or have to walk to an incident. where is the physical fitness?"KINGSVILLE's FINEST"
is she really free? How do you know this?? Let's all get together and put her asz back in jail where she belongs!!
wantstoknow

Humble, TX

#5 Aug 9, 2010
is she really already fee? how do you know this?
angrygirl

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 9, 2010
sophia will be out and she will do this crap again and again!!! when will she be stopped LUPITA MENDOZA????
concerned citizen

United States

#7 Aug 9, 2010
Sophia campos is a monster. Always has been always will be! We cannot let this bully continue to roam our streets and terrorize on whomever she pleases. I know of countless people she has preyed on and this girl has done gone way too far already! She needs to be stopped b4 she kills sumone again! Because I guarantee u if she gets out, or if she is, she will do the same again to someone else! I have personally been a victim of this girl fo the simple reason " she thought I didn't like her!" I didn't know of her till that night, she came up BEHIND ME when I was unaware! As so was matthew stabbed behind his back! She is an out of control bully that needs to be stopped! We need to do all we can and come together as a community during this tradegy, and make sure we keep this sophia off our streets!
freedom of speech

Waco, TX

#8 Aug 9, 2010
WHYCANTWEALLGETALONG wrote:
<quoted text>
is she really free? How do you know this?? Let's all get together and put her asz back in jail where she belongs!!
i dont know if she is free, what i am meaning is that this girl has been free after all her past by her mom , why would this time be any different? she may as well be free.
chuy

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Aug 9, 2010
Hell no she is in there and sure her mother gonna let this one ride and let the slut pay for the deeds -- about time this whore paid her dues let's see how butch she's gonna prison - oh another lesbian in the making -- hora chigona your gonna be somebody bitch alright like the bitch dawg that she is bow wow ugh - more oink oink
angrygirl

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 9, 2010
good. it s just too sad that this guy matt that i didnt even know had to lose his life over this scummy asz girl. i have a neice that is with me for the summer and she heard about this on the news and she saw a lot on the internet, and my niece is 15 and she really felt bad for what had happened. i m trying to convince my niece to come to college over here and with this behavior who knows what she ll decide. crime is everywheres i know that but man the anger this girl sophia carries is really scary.. we dont need ppl like that out in the free world..
juan diego

Austwell, TX

#11 Aug 9, 2010
i hate all you judger's don't even know the truth bout what happened and i hate the fact that you all are downing her parents it was her own actions that caused this not mom dad or her up bringing we all got freedom to do as we like you can have a pastor as a dad and have had the best child hood ever and still be a hard core criminal get real let God be the judge.
kville girl

Schertz, TX

#12 Aug 9, 2010
i went to school with sophia and her name has been around since the 6th grade, she was always in fights or getting talked about by different guys...pretty pathetic when your that young!! and she has so many kids you would have thought she would of been home with them or thinking about them bfor she did this crime!!! she is ghetto and always has been!! she deserves to b behind bars!

Since: Jun 10

Schertz, TX

#13 Aug 9, 2010
juan diego wrote:
i hate all you judger's don't even know the truth bout what happened and i hate the fact that you all are downing her parents it was her own actions that caused this not mom dad or her up bringing we all got freedom to do as we like you can have a pastor as a dad and have had the best child hood ever and still be a hard core criminal get real let God be the judge.
No, see, her mom's the JUDGE. So see, people of Kingsville get upset when things like this go unjustified. And, I would like to ask you a question? how do you know that some of these people weren't at RAX or dont have an inside to RAX like I do to find out the information? You assume that all these people are just talking when more than likely they are friends or family of the victims etc. Don't assume that because then you sound like a fool. And as far as GOD judging, yeah, Im sure he will judge for them to be set free because the little girl decided to go and instigate somethign at a bar and pull in other people who lost their lives. This isn't about who raised her or how much of a screw up any of these involved are anymore. It's about justice. And, when you kill someone or aid in killing someone you go to jail regardless of who your parents are. And if they don't go to jail the public get's angry. It's as simple as that.
also a mom

United States

#14 Aug 9, 2010
i hate what sophia has done & i feel she should definitely pay for the crime she commited (which i know for a fact she has been committing crimes since jr. high... she used to terrorize my sister) BUT why blame her mother... sophia is an ADULT... if her mother is being there for her, shes simply doing what any mother would do, which is to love her child "unconditionally"... im sure lupita mendoza is embarrassed (who wouldnt be) but she is NOT to blame here... that girl sophia, is pure EVIL and like somebody else said, she is a straight up MONSTER!... and if im correct this is the first "knife fight" her nor her boyfriend have been involved in... that girl, lives an UGLY lifestyle... pure GHETTO!!!
also a mom

United States

#15 Aug 9, 2010
meant to say this is "NOT" the FIRST "knife fight".... they have been involved in
also a mom

United States

#16 Aug 9, 2010
angrygirl wrote:
good. it s just too sad that this guy matt that i didnt even know had to lose his life over this scummy asz girl. i have a neice that is with me for the summer and she heard about this on the news and she saw a lot on the internet, and my niece is 15 and she really felt bad for what had happened. i m trying to convince my niece to come to college over here and with this behavior who knows what she ll decide. crime is everywheres i know that but man the anger this girl sophia carries is really scary.. we dont need ppl like that out in the free world..
she shouldnt be afraid to come to school here... its all about who you hang with or where you hang out... if its known that "rax" has become a "ghetto" place to hang out... if ur smart, you jus dont go there to hang out... actually that is one thing that is sad bout kingsville, not to many thangs to do... but anybody can stay out of trouble... this girl, was bad and anybody she hung out with was also bad... the university here tho, is good and its a good place to get educated, i hope your niece doesnt miss out on a good school due to some ghetto girl...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 9, 2010
i agree with "concerned citizen" and "also a mom" who say sophia is PURE EVIL and a MONSTER! I never knew who the girl was until she came up to me wanting to fight b/c she THOUGHT i was looking at her ugly! She obviously has ALOT of anger and will take it out on ANYONE who even looks her way! The look in her eyes was scary! She IS the face of evil! And this young man DID NOT deserve to lose his life over something that could have been prevented! Where were the cops when he was getting stabbed some-20 odd times? ANd why did Rax remain open after this young man lost his life in the parking lot?
WOW! The things people do AMAZE me!!!
dental assistant

United States

#18 Aug 9, 2010
also a mom wrote:
i hate what sophia has done & i feel she should definitely pay for the crime she commited (which i know for a fact she has been committing crimes since jr. high... she used to terrorize my sister) BUT why blame her mother... sophia is an ADULT... if her mother is being there for her, shes simply doing what any mother would do, which is to love her child "unconditionally"... im sure lupita mendoza is embarrassed (who wouldnt be) but she is NOT to blame here... that girl sophia, is pure EVIL and like somebody else said, she is a straight up MONSTER!... and if im correct this is the first "knife fight" her nor her boyfriend have been involved in... that girl, lives an UGLY lifestyle... pure GHETTO!!!
Why shouldnt we blame her mother or family. You are a reflection of how you were raised. If her mom had been quick to straighten her out if she was doin this stuff since she was little do you think it would have come to this. But by babying her and continue to let things slide she realized that nothing would ever seem real or there was nothing that her mom would do to try and get her out of. Therefor she doesnt think of the consequences. Just like the other daughter not sure of her name but she just got into a fight last weekend and supposedly broke her arm and their brother has been in and out of jail to so dont you see a pattern here. Maybe thats why she became a lawyer so it would be easy to get them all off!
Know it all

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#19 Aug 9, 2010
yes, sophia campos's mother may be the judge, but she is not the judge who will deal with this trial. It is a felony, therefore it will go to a district court. The incoming judge of the district court isn't even from the area, so hopefully justice will be served. And yes, sophia campos has been bailed out, but she still will have to go to trial.
also a mom

United States

#20 Aug 9, 2010
dental assistant wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldnt we blame her mother or family. You are a reflection of how you were raised. If her mom had been quick to straighten her out if she was doin this stuff since she was little do you think it would have come to this. But by babying her and continue to let things slide she realized that nothing would ever seem real or there was nothing that her mom would do to try and get her out of. Therefor she doesnt think of the consequences. Just like the other daughter not sure of her name but she just got into a fight last weekend and supposedly broke her arm and their brother has been in and out of jail to so dont you see a pattern here. Maybe thats why she became a lawyer so it would be easy to get them all off!
well, cause first of all she wasnt just raised by her mother (who was divorced by sophias dad)... she was also raised by her dad and his side of the family, which are the "campos" now some what of what you say, i do agree with but only to an extent... because the "compos family" have made a name for themselves here in kingsville... but i dont like judging somebody based on their family or where they came from... because when it comes down to it, "YOU" as an individual make your "own" decisions... i do know of sophia having an older sister who is a good citizen of kingsville, they share the same mother BUT NOT the same father... her older sister is educated and has a good job and is not known for "trouble"... my point is sofia's mom has raised em both and their BOTH completely DIFFERENT... i dont want to get personal, but i believe theres a "bad seed" in every family... and it shouldnt reflect on the "whole" family... i know i dont like to be judged on or by the actions of a family member... anyway, now im just rambling... sophia and every person involved is gana get what is coming to em...(i hope)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea Ann Muniz 10 hr Stank eye 12
Monster. 15 hr Blammmmm 2
Lori dillingham caldera 16 hr Youknow 1
Kris coleman 19 hr Lisa wood 3
Has Anyone Seen Margie Guevara Mon Concerned 1
Who is marybeth ramos bbydaddy (May '16) Sun Maybe 17
Graduation Tickets Sun Simple 4

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages