Conv store on st. gert and 5th rips off

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rip off

Austwell, TX

#1 Jan 13, 2013
That Indian dude always rips people off. Everytime I go for the same product, it's always a higher price. He sees you need something, and he'll up the price at the register. Wish he would put prices up next to the products so we can see how much something is, and not him charging depending on what his financial situation happens to be that day. Ass**le!
Melanie Sheldrup

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2013
He won't give you change! One time I needed for $5 from $20. He asked if I was gonna buy anything! Then when I told him no, he said he wouldn't give me change!! Jerk! Go back to your country!!!
ugly batch

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#3 Jan 13, 2013
rip off wrote:
That Indian dude always rips people off. Everytime I go for the same product, it's always a higher price. He sees you need something, and he'll up the price at the register. Wish he would put prices up next to the products so we can see how much something is, and not him charging depending on what his financial situation happens to be that day. Ass**le!
Yea that mofo is a thief. Facking bastard
slang

#4 Jan 13, 2013
I guess you guys need to open your own store with prices clearly marked and give change to every Tom, dick, & Harry.
rage

#5 Jan 13, 2013
slang wrote:
I guess you guys need to open your own store with prices clearly marked and give change to every Tom, dick, & Harry.
shut the fack up and get off ur phone. do ur facking job a@@hole
chico

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 14, 2013
I went there once,... only once.
slang

Canton, GA

#7 Jan 14, 2013
rage wrote:
<quoted text>shut the fack up and get off ur phone. do ur facking job a@@hole
My fellow Indians and I will scalp you and f**k your nostrils
rage

#8 Jan 14, 2013
slang wrote:
<quoted text>
My fellow Indians and I will scalp you and f**k your nostrils
My fellow mexicans will shat down u greasy neck
slang

Canton, GA

#9 Jan 14, 2013
rage wrote:
<quoted text>My fellow mexicans will shat down u greasy neck
I seriously doubt any of your lazy Mexican friends would do anything.
one eye

#10 Jan 14, 2013
slang wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt any of your lazy Mexican friends would do anything.
Looky here lower ur thieving prices before I shat down ur
Bum

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Shat man I don't know what the shat I'm talking about. Shat I'm so full of shat I don't know what the shat I'm going to do. Shat I think I just shat on myself, holy shat I did. Shat man I've got to go.
one eye

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Bum wrote:
Shat man I don't know what the shat I'm talking about. Shat I'm so full of shat I don't know what the shat I'm going to do. Shat I think I just shat on myself, holy shat I did. Shat man I've got to go.
u got nothin better to do u damn idiot, lower ur prices shat for brains
Bum

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Shat man I'm no idiot. Shat man that's the only word I know, shat. Shat I don't have nothing to do with the prices. Shat man come on now. Shat, I think I just shat on myself again. Holy shat I did. Maybe you could come over and wipe the shat from my butt. Shat man come on please help me out. Shat..
one eye

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Bum wrote:
Shat man I'm no idiot. Shat man that's the only word I know, shat. Shat I don't have nothing to do with the prices. Shat man come on now. Shat, I think I just shat on myself again. Holy shat I did. Maybe you could come over and wipe the shat from my butt. Shat man come on please help me out. Shat..
LMAO, u facking turd. Lower ur prices befor I put my foot up ur a@@!!! Yea I saw u buying cheap sodas in bulk @ HEB, then jack up the price way up!!!! Highway robbery.
Bum

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Shat dude you're facking crazy. Facking goofy shat head. Fack dude you're so full of shat. I've never been to HEB. Holy cow dude I just took another facking shat in my pants. Hey you dumb facker, come wipe the shat from my butt.
farts

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Bum wrote:
Shat dude you're facking crazy. Facking goofy shat head. Fack dude you're so full of shat. I've never been to HEB. Holy cow dude I just took another facking shat in my pants. Hey you dumb facker, come wipe the shat from my butt.
Shat dude u havent oh shat man go fack ur self lower ur prices quit buying in bulk. 2.50 for a of dr pepper go fack ur self u facking dirtbag. 20 dolla for a toilet paper role FACK YOU!!!!
bumfackegypt

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Bum wrote:
Hey fackYOU!!!!!! Lower ur shat or u loose customers. One time u charge 30 bucks for three items I was fack you shove shat up ur a@@@!!!!!
ripoff

#18 Jan 16, 2013
farts wrote:
<quoted text>Shat dude u havent oh shat man go fack ur self lower ur prices quit buying in bulk. 2.50 for a of dr pepper go fack ur self u facking dirtbag. 20 dolla for a toilet paper role FACK YOU!!!!
what a RIPOFF!!!!!
stereotype

Sabinal, TX

#19 Jan 17, 2013
The stereotype of these guys in movies and TV fits the crime for the overpriced merchandise they supply. I understand the market, but most mark ups are over the top, which is why I only go in extreme situations. I went to the L&M on 6th St. and saw Hill County Fair stuff there...WTF? Granted the guy there is always real nice, but I don't know who would go pay more there for an HEB product. Is this even legal? Anyway, it's funny the only market they have cornered is "corner" stores.
cletus the hoto

#20 Jan 17, 2013
stereotype wrote:
The stereotype of these guys in movies and TV fits the crime for the overpriced merchandise they supply. I understand the market, but most mark ups are over the top, which is why I only go in extreme situations. I went to the L&M on 6th St. and saw Hill County Fair stuff there...WTF? Granted the guy there is always real nice, but I don't know who would go pay more there for an HEB product. Is this even legal? Anyway, it's funny the only market they have cornered is "corner" stores.
dont know but that a@@hole marks up prices and I dont facking care what his situation is mine is facked so I cant afford to pay 5 dollas for a gaddamn coke. thats on sant gertrudis 5th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff haunschild 6 min jeff is a player 1
Barcelona Apartments 3 hr Guy 11
Desperate 5 hr ville_citizen 8
kristina palacios (Aug '15) 6 hr sister 46
La payasa 7 hr King 2
Cocain hauler topix from Driscoll deleted 8 hr stop hating 2
star love? (Apr '15) 8 hr Ready 13

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance