HMK baseball Coach
Real player

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#22 Feb 4, 2013
Mark diaz is good, not like his brother yet. Aaron is not average, if he is then we are all in trouble. We will compete in 3a and win state. Won't choke like bishop. Seniors and jrs will do it. Come watch us.
yeah

Atlanta, GA

#23 Feb 17, 2013
Anyone see the games Saturday? How did they do?
just sayin

Houston, TX

#24 Feb 17, 2013
If they can't beat other teams in 3A, then forget it!
lol....

Houston, TX

#25 Feb 17, 2013
yeah wrote:
Anyone see the games Saturday? How did they do?
Both teams lost jv was horrible varsity lost by 1 or 2
hmmm

Denver, CO

#26 Feb 17, 2013
Maybe the problem wasnt Solis, better yet I know he wasnt. How's that crow for you Soliz haters.
Hah

#27 Feb 18, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Maybe the problem wasnt Solis, better yet I know he wasnt. How's that crow for you Soliz haters.
I totally agree. Now they are gonna want to find something on Arevalo to throw him out. Pinche Kingsville. No vale.....
what did Mando do

United States

#28 Feb 18, 2013
just sayin wrote:
If they can't beat other teams in 3A, then forget it!
For ur info it was a 4A team
what did Mando do

United States

#29 Feb 18, 2013
hmmm wrote:
The problem was Soliz quit making it like he was an great Coach.
what did Mando do

United States

#30 Feb 18, 2013
Hah wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree. Now they are gonna want to find something on Arevalo to throw him out. Pinche Kingsville. No vale.....
As for them finding something wrong with Arevalo that's not going to happen. When they lost Saturday was because the were playing like they played when they played when they were playing with Soliz. They were scared.
Brahma pride

United States

#31 Feb 18, 2013
Look they lost cause they had second rate players who can go to academy, bishop, and riviera and be starters. Coach sat the starters after one inning of play. Then the next three pitchers were terrible. Also the Soliz faithfuls who picked up bad habits like the outfielder who yes the coach ripped for not running and then did it again. The kid is lazy. Bad. Then a Pre-madanna comes in and he is like 0 for 8 can't find the strike zone. Wait ain't his father a baseball coach. Look the kid has a scholarship in football just stay there. The team reverted cause the true starters like Donny, Aaron, David, medrano, Joel, and even Hinojosa really didn't get in a groove with only two games. This is what I would look for honestly the hustle the Roma team ran on and off freakin fast like they stole something. And our left and center fielders walk out there. Then the dang stalky first baseman who doesn't belong there rolling grounders to the players an it doesn't reach.
So before you critique the coach remember this that Roma team he built and coached an look at the discipline they have now. Rome was never built in one day. But if we can all do our part we can help it move it along much faster.
Look

Corpus Christi, TX

#32 Feb 19, 2013
Brahmas will do good in the weakest 3a district in the state..they better win district or it will be real embarrassing......Donnie and David r the only real players it falls hard fast after that..oh yea Joel pretty good too...the rest r good cause daddy says so ! Oh yea they will lose to 4a teams. Our numbers are 4a again. Next realignment and back to the old brahmas again
NoBalls

#33 Feb 19, 2013
Coach "I'm gonna sue" Soliz really did suck. He made the comment at Calallen, "I don't want to be here anymore than you guys do, now let's go out there and act like we know what we're doing". That was our pep talk. Typical Soliz statement.
Starting lineup

United States

#34 Feb 19, 2013
1. David ss
2. Omar m p
3. Donny 3b
4. Chapa 2b
5. Joel c
6. Perez cf
7. Jorden DH for Luis in lf
8. Sammy 1b
9. Hinojosa rf

Those guys are the hustlers you can go deep with that crew. Just watch! These boys don't whine or cry they will play.
nino

#35 Feb 19, 2013
so how much education did it take to come up with this.could this be joel.... campos..
the real mccoy

United States

#36 Feb 19, 2013
If you cant hit and play defense you will loose, plain and simple. Alot of these kids never played select ball or played year round to develop true baseball skills(not running out pop flies, chasing pitches, etc). It show when you have seniors and juniors making mistakes a 12u travel kid doesnt make. Pitching will be limited after donny and omar h. The only consistent hitter is donny and joel. Everyone else has no discipline at the plate. To win they need to steel bases and bunt (small ball). Arevalo needs to spend time working the kids on true hitting. He hasnt been a head coach for over 10and years, i guess what do you expect.
yeah right

Houston, TX

#37 Feb 19, 2013
hahaha! This baseball team is a joke! None of these idiots can play. Look forward to watching them lose....again! hahahaha!
Crazy Dude

United States

#38 Feb 19, 2013
Joel Campos seriously? You worthless piece of low dog poop! Educate yourself here is his lineup tough guy!

Eric Perez
Joel Cortez
Donny Diaz
Sammy Robles
Aaron Chapa sometimes batted 2nd
Omar Medrano sometimes lead off
Omar Hinojosa
Jay Meza sometimes batted 4th
David Cavazos

You don't believe me ask him your self chicken poop! Or better yet ask the dude that was helping him in the summer.
Look

Corpus Christi, TX

#39 Feb 20, 2013
Joey campos is a joke...don't even mention that guy a legend in his own mind....he goes to deiifferent schools then burns bridges at school before....riviera. Burns bridge..bishop. Burns bridge...Kingsville. Won't take long.....
Obviously

Lockhart, TX

#40 Feb 20, 2013
Riviera he never burned bridge retard. Bishop well for telling the truth is considered burning bridges well then he did. But I respect a dude that stands up for integrity and doesn't have to cheat to win or stoop to a low level to win. Nor does he have to go to parties and drink with daddy's and mommys. The dude told the truth why don't you take it from him and do the same. Plus if I'm not mistaken bishop did the same thing to the falcons in riviera so educate yourself before you talk about the dude.
Shut up Joey

Corpus Christi, TX

#41 Feb 21, 2013
U won't last long..get a freakin degree.....you are a rip off crook...people know it and everybody talks about u....you have tournaments take there money..and poof no tournaments....who will u screw next....don't mattervu won't last.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who look nothing like their Facebook pics 3 hr Jimmy 4
Nora caldera 4 hr Lol 4
April fonseca (Apr '14) 4 hr Ronnie 5
Women with multiple baby fathers 9 hr Soooo 50
Barcelona apartments 10 hr Bea 6
Is the wendys in town good (May '11) 13 hr The food is okay 13
Lupita rodriguez perez 13 hr yankeebori 66

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance