Next Last
very concern

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
What is going on with that???
YeahSure

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Whats going on with what? Only a dick weed would ask a question like that. Get a life.
FINALLY

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Finally a proven winner has arrived to skipper the Kingsville Brahmas Baseball team. I smell playoffs in baseball. If they do make the playoffs it will prove that for 20 years Soliz did nothing but get a fat pay check to lose and never make the playoffs. Thank God he is gone. Good luck Brahmas and new Head Coach Ovidio Arevalo a fal high alumni and 4 year varsity player under the late legiondary coach Eliseo Ramos. We are excited here in Kingsville...
Hah

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Gag me w a spoon.......
Fan

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Agreed, thank God he's gone. He could care less about winning, it was about the money and lawsuits. The previous board caved when he would walk in with his lawyer. Case closed give him back his job. The majority of the board were losers and only one of them is left. Good luck to the new coach. Oh and by the way, Hah, I've got something you can gag and it isn't a spoon.......
very concern

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
So has anyone gone to see the Coach practice with the boys. Does he seem like he knows what he is doing.
Fan

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Why don't you go check and see for yourself? Are you to lazy or are you grounded and can't go outside. Some people. Do you know what your doing? I doubt it.....
Hah

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Fan wrote:
Agreed, thank God he's gone. He could care less about winning, it was about the money and lawsuits. The previous board caved when he would walk in with his lawyer. Case closed give him back his job. The majority of the board were losers and only one of them is left. Good luck to the new coach. Oh and by the way, Hah, I've got something you can gag and it isn't a spoon.......
Wow!(yawn) I didn't see that coming....lmao!!
Quit kissing Arevalos rear.. Your breath smells like poop.
Baseball observer

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Arevalo is starting with the basics as he should and is doing a good job. There are a lot of inexperienced upper class man and underclass man that need it. In the end the best players will play regardless of class and age. He is doing a good job and needs the support of the community. Don't start the drama. Joey and Sam did summer and fall games and the real players that cared played and practiced. It was obvious during scrimmages and games in December who can play and the tournaments that they played showed it.

The players that will play are the ones that can hit and play defense. It's a simple game, score runs and don't give any up.
very concern

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Baseball observer wrote:
Arevalo is starting with the basics as he should and is doing a good job. There are a lot of inexperienced upper class man and underclass man that need it. In the end the best players will play regardless of class and age. He is doing a good job and needs the support of the community. Don't start the drama. Joey and Sam did summer and fall games and the real players that cared played and practiced. It was obvious during scrimmages and games in December who can play and the tournaments that they played showed it.

The players that will play are the ones that can hit and play defense. It's a simple game, score runs and don't give any up.
Thank you for the info.
Fan

#12 Feb 1, 2013
The previous coach should have taught the basics. That would've been Soliz. Go tell HIM off. He's the dick weed that didn't teach his players a thing, in 20 years.
Excited

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2013
If you went to the Sr/Jr vs. Soph/Fresh scrimmage two weeks ago you could of seen the talent they had. The Sr team had 4 or 5 good players including diaz, chapa, Cortez, garza and the Soph team had good pitching from Two sophomores medrano and Hinojosa along with freshman Cardona. You only need 9 players on varsity to win. A good bench would help, but you play with what you have.

The parents need to work with there kids with select ball or summer leagues. Daddy baseball only goes so far. It shows when they get to highschool when they are not prepared. Don't blame Arevalo, he has to work with what he has.
baseball fan

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Well all he needs to do go with the ones who have talent and cut the rest. And if he cuts them the parents need not to go complain cause if they got cut for a reason he is the coach and he does know what he's doing. But most likely if the kid gets cut they are going to want to sue the district like Soliz would do every time it did not go his way. And there we go lose a Good coach cause parents just can't deal with, if your kid got cut it was cause there was a reason.
Old timer

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Who's Cardona? Freshman? Any good
Yea right

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Feb 1, 2013
His dad says he is the best ever
Seen him

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Dad thinks he knows baseball but the freshman can hit and pitch very good. Left handed and better than a lot of players. Seniors will play that what coach says
Baseball mom

San Antonio, TX

#18 Feb 2, 2013
I've seen aaron play. He is very good. My son is on fresh team and plays with him. he went to the scrimmage and aaron hit two good hits of varsity and pitched and had a lot of strikeouts. His dad is vocal but his kid is good and i didn't think he would play at hm king and not at bishop. I'm glad he stayed here.
haha

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Is that kid mark Diaz any good?
nick

Houston, TX

#20 Feb 3, 2013
haha wrote:
Is that kid mark Diaz any good?
He will be Varsity catcher next year.
Player

Corpus Christi, TX

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Aaron is an average player.his dad is a nut for sure....mom is nice...Kingsville is only competing because they dropped to class 3a and play in weak district..wait till they go back up to 4a in the next realignment....back to being Kingsville again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norma Frausto a stripper? 18 min Ugh 2
I will never forget you, I will always be in lo... 4 hr Doobie Brother 59
ashley acuna 6 hr Yoiffsv 16
Joshua Gomez 12 hr hahaha 4
Dezirea Alegria 13 hr Skelo21 1
Reanna fonseca 15 hr Lol 29
Who won??? Maggie vs Bianca!!! 15 hr Mary 5

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance