Respect

UK

#24 Dec 24, 2012
I believe in God. If u don't, then don't. Atleast, Show respect to my God. The least u could do was write his name with a capital letter
don knotts

Philippines

#25 Dec 25, 2012
the four blood moons has already happened in my life. me and my 3 other brothers as children were caught pulling our pants down and mooning the cars going down the road.... as punishment our butts were beat bloody... that day was known as the four blood moons....
jesus the christ

Corpus Christi, TX

#26 Dec 30, 2012
hey guys, sorry i have been gone for soooo long, i just didnt like how you people turned out and how you corrupted the world. Its a horrible place now and i shall not return. also i am a figment of your imagination so... stop taking what i say so literal. also take it easy in life, you only get one and you will never make it out alive.
issabelle

Grand Rapids, MI

#27 Dec 30, 2012
This has nothing to do with the myan stuff. The blood moons have marked things God spoke about in the bible. so that people would know his word is true. Here are some dates of the blood moons and significant acts done to the Jewish nation: 1492 Spanish Equisition - Blood Moon marked this = 1948 Isreal was reborn, and declared a nation - blood moon marked this- 1967 Jeruselm united at Isreals Capitol, marked with a blood moon. The next to occure will be between April 2014 and 2015. The bible gives all the signs. Christians will be removed before this happens. The next blood moon will be when Russia & Iran join together to try and wipe Jews off the earth. Its more clear then anyone wants to believe. Open your eyes and find it out for your self. Get your life right with the Lord....Thank You
dipshat

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#28 Dec 30, 2012
issabelle wrote:
This has nothing to do with the myan stuff. The blood moons have marked things God spoke about in the bible. so that people would know his word is true. Here are some dates of the blood moons and significant acts done to the Jewish nation: 1492 Spanish Equisition - Blood Moon marked this = 1948 Isreal was reborn, and declared a nation - blood moon marked this- 1967 Jeruselm united at Isreals Capitol, marked with a blood moon. The next to occure will be between April 2014 and 2015. The bible gives all the signs. Christians will be removed before this happens. The next blood moon will be when Russia & Iran join together to try and wipe Jews off the earth. Its more clear then anyone wants to believe. Open your eyes and find it out for your self. Get your life right with the Lord....Thank You
Why are u posting from church? Get the phone like the Priest said.
max

Calgary, Canada

#29 Dec 31, 2012
@onetrue...time will tell. no one is saying that it is going to be the end of the world.
first the rapture and the man of lawlessness must come before the LORD`S return. And when HE does come it will not be the end of the world but a new order and HE will rule with a rod of iron.A new heaven and a new earth will come but that is afar off from now,that is when it is spoken that the elements shall melt away and a new heaven and new earth created.People should always do what is right in the eyes of GOD and be prepared for the return of the master(namely me most of all as i far far short)
shailja collins

Fairfield, CA

#30 Jan 4, 2013
People The Judge of the World is coming. I heard His audible voice on Feb.21, 2011. The believers (5 wise virgins) do not have to worry because they will go in with the bridegroom for the wedding and the wedding feast. It is the Judgement on the World who are still playing games and not serious in their relationship with the Lord.
People the Good News is, we still have time, so Confess with your Mouth and BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART that JESUS IS YOUR LORD THAT HE DIED FOR OUR SINS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD AND ask the HOLY SPIRIT to come inside of you and guide you every second of your life.
Today is the day to do it. Now is the Time. We do not know what can happen in the next minute, hour or day. Disasters and catastrphic events are occuring all over the world including USA. People died from these events in their homes.
Jesus loves you no matter who you are or what you have done. He will will recieve you when you accept Him as your LORD AND SAVIOR and give you Peace and everlasting life.
Amen

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#31 Jan 4, 2013
shailja collins wrote:
People The Judge of the World is coming. I heard His audible voice on Feb.21, 2011. The believers (5 wise virgins) do not have to worry because they will go in with the bridegroom for the wedding and the wedding feast. It is the Judgement on the World who are still playing games and not serious in their relationship with the Lord.
People the Good News is, we still have time, so Confess with your Mouth and BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART that JESUS IS YOUR LORD THAT HE DIED FOR OUR SINS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD AND ask the HOLY SPIRIT to come inside of you and guide you every second of your life.
Today is the day to do it. Now is the Time. We do not know what can happen in the next minute, hour or day. Disasters and catastrphic events are occuring all over the world including USA. People died from these events in their homes.
Jesus loves you no matter who you are or what you have done. He will will recieve you when you accept Him as your LORD AND SAVIOR and give you Peace and everlasting life.
Is this The Groxt? Or are u a fan? This is true what u ay. Big sign in sky coming, ISON comet.
Joseph

Canada

#32 Jan 4, 2013
Your all nuts, why only in America ? you would all rather believe in a negative situation that you are creating, and remember what you have created will come to light, I don't read anybody saying positive things about the world, the beautiful things of this earth. Your all nuts, the churches have become a big industry, I have never read Jesus saying to make big multimillion dollar churches, and not to pay taxes, did you? No I didn't think so. Jesus told his deciples give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar! I think Jesus called you all brood o vipers! America!! Haha! Oh ya let's go overseas feed hungry people in Africa , in the meanwhile uneducated Americans fill your jails, haha, stupid Americans, patting themselves on their backs! Brood of vipers!!
Hope

Trinidad and Tobago

#33 Jan 5, 2013
The Mayan 2012 issue was just a distraction, so that when the true end is coming people won't believe and prepare. The end is not about christians beings saved. It is about this era of sin ending and man becoming what he was truly meant to be... sons of God. The end is a set time and Jesus said only the Father knows the hour and the day...but signs will appear. The end of the reign of sin is a welcoming thing...no wars, abused children and adults, no capitalists or social inequalities... just peace and order. It is not something to be afraid of...but it is said that those who accept Jesus as a means of redemption or a shield from the worst of the the naturally occurring catastrophies. Whether people think 'Christians' are mad...it is our duty to tell people about this gift of salvation from God. God wants to return order to His creation; the earth and us. The time given to satan to corrupt God's creation is drawing to an end. It is about us humans but it is also about the judgement of evil. It is time for the reign of satan to end... it is also time for purification of the earth. It is difficult to accept that a loving Creator would allow people to undergo such difficulties but it is His Hand that will remove the forces of darkness from this earth. Recently I have praying for mercy and grace for us all to pass through the coming day. It is God's desire that no one will be lost and that all will be saved...
aricher

United States

#34 Jan 6, 2013
Is it so hard to believe that God loves us so much that He is willing to send us signs, or prophets, or kings, to warn us of coming judgement and that we should renew our relationship with Him?

Not at all. Romans 9:22,23. I have received visions and words from the Lord. There is an army rising up to take back the land; He specifically said "raising up the ones which have forgotten My love" and that there will be a battle, spiritual warfare and supernatural things will grow increasingly stronger but God will pour out His Spirit on the Earth so expect revival. He is displeased to say the least and can not allow us to continue and still remain who He is. God bless and thank you for your faithfulness. We will meet one day :)
Joseph

Canada

#35 Jan 6, 2013
aricher wrote:
Is it so hard to believe that God loves us so much that He is willing to send us signs, or prophets, or kings, to warn us of coming judgement and that we should renew our relationship with Him?
Not at all. Romans 9:22,23. I have received visions and words from the Lord. There is an army rising up to take back the land; He specifically said "raising up the ones which have forgotten My love" and that there will be a battle, spiritual warfare and supernatural things will grow increasingly stronger but God will pour out His Spirit on the Earth so expect revival. He is displeased to say the least and can not allow us to continue and still remain who He is. God bless and thank you for your faithfulness. We will meet one day :)
So, you think God knew that Man would displease him after over 5000 years of known existence? Including you ! Be careful how you throw things ! Including me !
karmen

Moreno Valley, CA

#36 Jan 8, 2013
the facts are not going to change if you believe it or not Jesus is coming, lets just be ready
Krissy

United States

#37 Jan 8, 2013
karmen wrote:
the facts are not going to change if you believe it or not Jesus is coming, lets just be ready
Amen I can't hardly wait. I know Jesus us coming soon. I pray my unsaved loved ones are saved soon. Come Lord Jesus.
Advise from Mike

Victoria, TX

#38 Jan 9, 2013
So many people horse around when it comes to the word of the Lord. Yes, the Mayan calender turned out to be incorrect. So many people throughout history have attempted to figure out Gods schedule. It is not important that we know when the second coming of our Lord will be. What is important, is that we do know our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ when he does arrive. Let's get to know him now, today, and accept him into out hearts. After all, the bible does tell us that he shall come like a thief in the night. God bless you all in Jesus name.
Denial

Lampasas, TX

#39 Jan 9, 2013
prophecylistener wrote:
The first of the four blood moons will appear in April 2014, these signs are mentioned in the bible in the book of Acts. They are a sign for us to see that its closing time for people on planet earth and all its inhabitants. I Recommend all who are willing to hear and listen to the signs of the endtimes. This is not a joke. NASA has already explained that this will occur starting in 2014. People should get ready for something big thats about to happen very soon.This is not to frighten anyone, but to awaken all who love the Lord, and to redidacate your life to him. He is the only way out. Im not a doomsday speaker, im just a person living day to day like everyone else. I work, go about my business with my family as normal as i can, but i read and study to find the things i need in order to better understand Jesus return to earth. This is happening very soon, which means these are the last signs of Christ's return.
sorry but it won't be in our time that He comes. The four blood moons! Give me a break! More like thief in the night. No one knows when that time will come and it won't be as soon as you think it's going to be. Signs, war, and chaos has been happening for centuries!
reyes

Salt Lake City, UT

#40 Jan 9, 2013
People didn' believe the FLOOD was coming in NOAH'S days, until it was too late. It's the same today.
reyes

Salt Lake City, UT

#41 Jan 9, 2013
To the unbeliever, if you die today, where will you go ?
lynn

Plymouth, UK

#42 Jan 13, 2013
Hi, I agree regarding blood moons etc and on change of times. A number of years ago my sister and I were climbing and praying stations of the cross on cross mountain in Medjugorje as we reached the crusifix at the top we sat down to rest before making our descent, as we looked at the sky three huge halos appeared one after another and to our amazement what resembled a huge planet appeared, golden and what looked like lava on its surface, after a time it disappeared.(later I identified this vision as the surface of the sun as I have seen pictures on the internet. It was by now quite dark, As we made our way down the mountain, a silent steam of lightening appeared in one part of the sky, the lightening was a mixture of colours, blood red, blue, yellow (we watched this all the way down the mountain which took about an hour) within the streaks of lightening appeared a sphere which was blood red with a black circle around it. We were amazed at what we had seen and pondered about it for years before I realised that revelation in the bible described similar things to what we saw. Your comments make a lot of sense to me, also because in medjugorje amazing signs and miracles are happening to convince us to make our way to the "ark" which is Jesus before it is too late God Bless Lynne
believer in Christ

Portland, TX

#43 Jan 14, 2013
wonderful comment lynn, thanks for sharing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
District Clerk Candidate Tiffany Hernandez 31 min Agree 9
Ashley lumpkin 1 hr eww 1
rudy madrid 2 hr 361 2
Blaine and Dean the machine (Mar '14) 3 hr truth 9
Dean the Machine (Nov '12) 3 hr truth 20
Where is Dean the Machine (Jan '13) 3 hr truth 2
dean the dumb machine (Sep '12) 3 hr truth 4
Kingsville Dating
Find my Match

Kingsville Jobs