The coming four blood moons

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
prophecylistener

Portland, TX

#1 Dec 11, 2012
The first of the four blood moons will appear in April 2014, these signs are mentioned in the bible in the book of Acts. They are a sign for us to see that its closing time for people on planet earth and all its inhabitants. I Recommend all who are willing to hear and listen to the signs of the endtimes. This is not a joke. NASA has already explained that this will occur starting in 2014. People should get ready for something big thats about to happen very soon.This is not to frighten anyone, but to awaken all who love the Lord, and to redidacate your life to him. He is the only way out. Im not a doomsday speaker, im just a person living day to day like everyone else. I work, go about my business with my family as normal as i can, but i read and study to find the things i need in order to better understand Jesus return to earth. This is happening very soon, which means these are the last signs of Christ's return.
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Dec 11, 2012
prophecylistener wrote:
The first of the four blood moons will appear in April 2014, these signs are mentioned in the bible in the book of Acts. They are a sign for us to see that its closing time for people on planet earth and all its inhabitants. I Recommend all who are willing to hear and listen to the signs of the endtimes. This is not a joke. NASA has already explained that this will occur starting in 2014. People should get ready for something big thats about to happen very soon.This is not to frighten anyone, but to awaken all who love the Lord, and to redidacate your life to him. He is the only way out. Im not a doomsday speaker, im just a person living day to day like everyone else. I work, go about my business with my family as normal as i can, but i read and study to find the things i need in order to better understand Jesus return to earth. This is happening very soon, which means these are the last signs of Christ's return.
ytikkkes
what

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Dec 11, 2012
omg nooooooooo way omg no way !omgggg lmao stfu no way
listen

Portland, TX

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Im not Mormon either, and your religion has nothing to do with it, its not about what kind of church you go to. Its about having a relationship between the you and the Lord Almighty, everything else is secondary. I know it sounds very skeptical, but im telling you its the truth, do the research for yourself and you will see what im talking about. The mayan calendar has nothing to do with this subject, that topic is childs play compared to this. Start preparing to meet the maker of heaven and earth people, wake up and accept it. Its coming, whether you like it or not. You dont have to be afraid. just simply ask Jesus to come into your heart, and he will come and dwell in your heart. Its the best decision you will ever make. Once you do that, go to a bible based church that preaches on the Son of the Living God, Jesus. And you will began to learn more about him. God will take you places you never imagined. God Bless.
amen

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Amen to that brothers, Jesus is coming to take us home hallelujah, pray for ur friends and family.@listen, I sensed u watch joel osteen ?
listen

Portland, TX

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Lol, after i wrote it, I realized it sounded like him, although he is a very good preacher, i didnt mean for it to come out like him. But everything I said was from my heart to the audience. God bless you "Amen" from Austin. People need to get ready, and by what i mean to get ready, is to rededicate there life back to the Lord, pray more, Love people when they do wrong to you, pray for your enemies, even Jesus said it himself, what good is it if you just love your family? He commanded for us to love everyone, regardless of who they are, Love means to forgive, do not keep records of wrongs, be patient, kind, God said you can go to church and know the whole bible inside and out, but if you dont have love, your empty and void. The answer to love is JESUS, it that simple, a real relationship with the son of the Living God. HE simply is, was, and is to come our superman, and supersaviour. Come quickly JESUS.
Chewie

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Well who knows but I'm always ready to see what happens next either the world will end in some way or another I just look forward to the show I expect if we're still here then it would be awesome to see some damn zombies I mean I'm totally bored with this world already
farts

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Chewie wrote:
Well who knows but I'm always ready to see what happens next either the world will end in some way or another I just look forward to the show I expect if we're still here then it would be awesome to see some damn zombies I mean I'm totally bored with this world already
The coming of my farts will be here 21 Dec 2012. Aint shat gonna happen
Calm down

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Dec 15, 2012
(Head in hand) this is why I don't believe in religion
Sure

Edroy, TX

#12 Dec 15, 2012
There you go, ruining a perfectly good topic with the mayan calendar, the christian community has already agreed with the secular world, that december 21st will come and go people, wow, this coversation has nothing to do with the world ending this month. Get your facts straight before you start opening you mouth to your nonsense.Do not give your opinions, give facts, if you cant back up your opinions with facts do not get on this topic, i agree 100 percent with 'listen' from taft. you hit it right on the nail, he has facts that point to these last days, do we know the exact time? No, no one does but God the Father. But i tell you what, its right at the door. Sooner then you realize. Get ready people,its going to be one scary time for people who dont know God, and on the other hand its going to be one thrill of a ride for those who are his children. Come soon JESUS!
Chewie

United States

#13 Dec 16, 2012
Did you see the reactions of the supposed Christians on that movie Paul wow that pretty funny if you ask me anyway everybody is entitled to his or hers opinion I'dont give a rats ace if I ruined your conversation so sue me I mean come on just get it over with already its not the end of the world that bothers me its the waiting for it to happen that gets me
Dean Hollingsworth

Magnolia, TX

#14 Dec 16, 2012
Hi, just a note to add to the conversation, i think the four blood moons and one solar eclipse that happens in 2014 and 2015 on Jewish feasts does have an important significance to something coming in the future for Israel. In 2017, the "woman that is with child, clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet" that is described in Revelation will occur as well. The last time that occurred was in 5 BC around the birth of Christ,(see the video "The Star of Bethlehem). Luke 21:25, "there will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars". Is it so hard to believe that God loves us so much that He is willing to send us signs, or prophets, or kings, to warn us of coming judgement and that we should renew our relationship with Him?

God bless, Dean
Rita

United States

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Wow. So glad for John Hagee bringing this info in. Zombies lol you will wish it was zombies. They can be killed in the days coming you will wish for death but not be able to die. Just remember He gave you what you laughed about.
Bumble

Smithfield, VA

#16 Dec 18, 2012
(Wow)!
Bumble

Smithfield, VA

#17 Dec 18, 2012
What are you all going to say if this just turns out to be another2000,scare.
Cheech

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Blow it out ya asses ya bastards.
David

West Fork, AR

#19 Dec 20, 2012
Bumble wrote:
What are you all going to say if this just turns out to be another2000,scare.
I will say thank God, there is still time for the lost to come to know the lord.
kayla

Mpika, Zambia

#21 Dec 23, 2012
am sick n tired of pipo predictn falsely.giv it a rest oredy.our Lord said not to worry about tomorrow.just live yo life and pray for humanity.eish!
brownmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Dec 23, 2012
jesus is coming so look busy.
onetrue

United States

#23 Dec 23, 2012
jesus hotel christ. what the hotel is wrong with you nut jobs? we just had the mayan crap pass and now some new nut has another world ending junk. do you nuts think? i have to believe in the studies. these people have a chemical imbalance in the head. you are not einstein or newton to be able to rewrite physics alone. damn regan for letting these nut jobs out on the street. pfft god? hahahaha yeah sure buddy. as if god would let his plan be known to some nut on topix. didnt your god say beware false prophets? i call you out as one. damn nut. stop scareing the stupid people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcus Chavez 21 min jose 3
vangie 35 min gym trainer 1
Jannah Rae 41 min cher 12
Our next Sheriff 53 min Jailer 16
JEff Haunschild 2 hr JEff is trash 1
Disgusting Smelly Trash 2 hr Haha 15
faith fuller (Oct '15) 5 hr Ooops 38

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance