Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Dec 30, 2010
What? Tell us more....
PeeNut

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 30, 2010
Squirts wrote:
What? Tell us more....
Squirting or female ejaculation is not pee, however it comes out of the peehole. For most women, it takes alot of experienced stimulation to the right areas to reach ejaculation, but well worth the effort if you can get her there. I find the taste different from pee although some women do pee while having an orgams. My wife will pee and ejaculate during oral stimulation, nothing better for a reward !!!!
Squirts

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Dec 30, 2010
Squirts wrote:
What? Tell us more....
And what is the reward?...we want to know more...!

“Smile :D”

Since: Nov 10

Kingsville

#5 Dec 30, 2010
Oh I thought you were asking about my squirts. Like when I eat at popeye's. I start squirting all over the place :o
awesome

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2010
It is supposed to be the best orgasim woman can have....real strong and an incredible feeling for a woman...it takes good stimulation of the g spot
iwanna squirt

United States

#7 Dec 30, 2010
I wanna learn..do u know any girls who have squirted
Amber

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 30, 2010
im a young teen and i love touching myself til i squirets!!! it feels sooo good!!! but i wont go any fardher than tounching my own body i think im too young for sexal intercoarse. i rub my vagit whenevr i can and my cl!t always gets hard and feels weird to touch after its gotten to haard. now is this normal? another thing is i fingder my vargiyna alot and a couple times fluids have gushed out but they havnt actually squirnted persey. how can i make myself squirt beter and how do i know i am squirting. please respond:) soon cuz im going to play a lil with my body right now:

Since: Dec 10

Harpersville, AL

#9 Dec 30, 2010
iwanna squirt wrote:
It take practice. I suggest doing online research and reading the book, "The Smart Girl's Guide to the G-spot."

Since: Dec 10

Harpersville, AL

#10 Dec 30, 2010
Takes practice
squirter

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2010
It takes practice and don't rush the orgasim..think of something that makes u real hot .... it really have to show u exactly where your gspot is.....hard to explain..how old r u

Since: Sep 10

United States

#12 Dec 30, 2010
Wow. I'm so into squirters. I wish I could find one. I thought I waz weird for wanting that. If there's any out there give me a holla.
squirter

United States

#13 Dec 30, 2010
I am a squirter.....I can squirt 2 feet no joke..I had to be real hot..it makes we scream and my whole body shakes out of control
sexymama

Harpersville, AL

#14 Dec 30, 2010
iwanna squirt wrote:
I'm 39 and it just happened to me for the first time about a week ago.
david m

United States

#15 Dec 30, 2010
Sexy mama..r u married or did u reach it through masterbation
sexymama

Harpersville, AL

#16 Dec 30, 2010
david m wrote:
Sexy mama..r u married or did u reach it through masterbation
I did it myself. Shocked the *%## out of me when it popped!
Shakes the Clown

San Diego, CA

#17 Dec 31, 2010
OK, sexymama...it would shock the hell out of me too...squirter...sounds interesting...never heard of it...then again..what the hell do I know..I'm just a clown..samantha..I thought the other thing too...like the hershey hiway
sara t

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2010
Sexy mama..I know the trick..its a certain spot. And if u learn to stimulate it the right way everytime it can be real intense and get even better..do u have an email..would like to talk about it more in private..
Hum

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Dec 31, 2010
To me you all are bluffing..never heard of anything
like that...

Next time I plan to ask my gynecologist...!!!

It might be the love juice...but not squirt like that...nah..
sara t

United States

#20 Dec 31, 2010
Go online and google u will see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop 4 hr True that 3
Javier sicko chapa 5 hr Nuuu 5
Denise Trevino 5 hr Dumb 5
H.E.B curbside 5 hr pooj 7
Sonia Galvan and Sedre Gutierrez 8 hr Cps 13
why is there all these cops at walmart now?? 9 hr Butt Woopins 8
wamart 10 hr Fit but Lazy 3

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance