Wondering if gabe is single...

Wondering if gabe is single...

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

Looking for my buddy

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 4, 2012
I knew a gabe that Is marries to Amanda that works at walmart but is separated and is living with a girl, can't remember her name... Michelle? I lost my cell and was wondering if he was single. If he is he will know who I am. I am single now and wanted to be his friend. I dont want to start any drama I was just wondering. Girls, do not get offended, I'm not asking him to cheat or anything. I'm just wondering.
Lol

Dallas, TX

#2 Aug 6, 2012
There are a lot of gabes in this town lol idk their story so that doesn't help lol do u know where he works or his whole name?
Looking for my buddy

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Sep 28, 2012
I don't really know, I knew him for a short while, his 1st name is Felipe I think. He is in his 30's n has tattoos.
Ewww

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Ewww that's gross why would you want him
Taken

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Hes engaged to mechelle. They are happy together. So you are out of luck hes not single.
Looking for my buddy

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Wow, really? He used to complain about her and how she was controlling, guess I got played, even though we just talked. Well I wish em the best. I don't mess round with taken guys.
Taken

Houston, TX

#7 Oct 12, 2012
She only controlled his zipper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL football players 38 min Yikes 31
2 bedroom 2 hr Ashley 6
Missy Alaniz Longoria 4 hr curious 15
Josh Sandoval 8 hr Basss 4
Dude wants dude 9 hr Just here 5
Help! Please!!! 10 hr Stampia mania 7
Jonny perez 12 hr Funny 10

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance