Looking for a girl to shit on my face

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
poop

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2011
I've always wanted to poop on someones face. :-)
Tom

Rialto, CA

#3 Apr 4, 2011
poop wrote:
I've always wanted to poop on someones face.:-)
if your for real you can do it on mine anytime I live in Riverside CA
Tom

Rialto, CA

#4 Apr 4, 2011
I'm looking for any females in Riverside CA that would like to shit on my face.
flew

Sinton, TX

#5 Apr 4, 2011
Tom, may i suggest you get on Riverside California's topix, then? Why in Kingsville, Tx? Will you pay for our airline ticket?
Tom

Hesperia, CA

#6 Apr 5, 2011
flew wrote:
Tom, may i suggest you get on Riverside California's topix, then? Why in Kingsville, Tx? Will you pay for our airline ticket?
I thought this was? The ticket depends on what's all going on how would I find Riverside topix cause I would sure love so ladies to use my face thanks :-)
well

Sinton, TX

#7 Apr 5, 2011
any dirty white chick will do it, they are all trash and are not used to crapping on a toilet anyways.....so go for it,,,you are one sick dude and i can bet you are also white.....damn
Too Well

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2011
You must work for a white dude, if you work at all, because you are one bitter MoFo.
If you keep working, one day you will be able to move up from the weed-eater to the
lawn mower. By the way I'm Hispanic married to one fine Gringa.
The way it sounds a white chick must have sh!t on your taco. Anyway, I'll let you get back to your weed-eating AssMunch!!!
Anonymous

Hesperia, CA

#9 Apr 5, 2011
well wrote:
any dirty white chick will do it, they are all trash and are not used to crapping on a toilet anyways.....so go for it,,,you are one sick dude and i can bet you are also white.....damn
yes I am and know what I love just have a hard time finding girls up to doing it they arnt very open about it
Anonymous

United States

#10 Apr 6, 2011
Any race size come in come all girls ladies women looking for a girl to shit on my face
Silly Goosy

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Apr 8, 2011
How do you get on Riverside Topix??? let me ask you this....How did you get on Kingsville, Tx topix when you're on Riverside, CA? Figure that out and maybe THEN I will shit on your face, idiot.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Apr 9, 2011
I responded to this topic not realizing where it was. Im 6ft 38yr brown hair brown eyes ok body looking for real time for girls to shit on my face in the Riverside cal area. Anyone game? If you ever thought about wanted to now you can any races sizes most be over 21yr to 65? girls ladies women come one come all even tell you girlfriends and you can all use me at the same time :-)
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 6, 2011
I thought for sure that I could find at least a hand full of girls hear that would love to shit on my face! I just cannot believe no one wow come on ladies don't be shy if you would or like to try or want to do this im here for you come one come all any race any size :-)
Sign me up

Houston, TX

#17 Jun 6, 2011
Men always sh!t on woman now my turn, I will sh!t on your face
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jun 6, 2011
Silly Goosy wrote:
How do you get on Riverside Topix??? let me ask you this....How did you get on Kingsville, Tx topix when you're on Riverside, CA? Figure that out and maybe THEN I will shit on your face, idiot.
hello just seeing if you're still up to shitting on my face :-)
me now

Sinton, TX

#19 Jun 6, 2011
throw a dollar amount up there, goldilocks. Maybe someone will bite.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jun 6, 2011
Sign me up wrote:
Men always sh!t on woman now my turn, I will sh!t on your face
hello sign me up I'm for real you must be a girl and you can shit on my face as much as you like. Where do you live? And have you ever done this before and what do yoy look like not that's it matters
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jun 6, 2011
me now wrote:
throw a dollar amount up there, goldilocks. Maybe someone will bite.
sorry not paying this is just for fun so anyone girl can shit on my face
Sign me up

Denver, CO

#22 Jun 6, 2011
So toilet man do you let ppl sh!t on you often? Im a female and drop dead gorgeous prolly to beautiful to be sh!tting on a mans face. This is high dollar sh!t thats for sure.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jun 6, 2011
Sign me up wrote:
So toilet man do you let ppl sh!t on you often? Im a female and drop dead gorgeous prolly to beautiful to be sh!tting on a mans face. This is high dollar sh!t thats for sure.
as often as I canif I could I would stay in the ladies room and none stop let the ladies use my face I love it. To me it's the best filled in the world! Are you a mistress! And have you done it before? Andthank you for calling Me toilet man I like that. How would you like to use me if that's what you want

“Smile :D”

Since: Nov 10

Kingsville

#24 Jun 6, 2011
use me wrote:
I responded to this topic not realizing where it was. Im 6ft 38yr brown hair brown eyes ok body looking for real time for girls to shit on my face in the Riverside cal area. Anyone game? If you ever thought about wanted to now you can any races sizes most be over 21yr to 65? girls ladies women come one come all even tell you girlfriends and you can all use me at the same time :-)
All the girls are in Texas, even if you fed us taco bell with Chinese food we still wouldn't have the ability to rein-act 2 girls 1 cup

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Earlene 34 min It is what it is 39
border patrol 1 hr No Son Tontos 4
Papa John's coming in november 1 hr Mmhmh 20
Need personal trainer 2 hr Uno 8
Mary Springs gets DWI! How the mighty have fallen! 2 hr jerry Lewis 12
Vanessa Cavazos (Apr '13) 3 hr Joanna 18
Riviera ISD tax hike and ratings 3 hr Aggie Mom 4

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance