the domingo show
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RAUL

Sinton, TX

#1 Aug 21, 2011
the show is boring , needs new blood, need to get rid of barbie and hire somebody that wears her real size jeans not two sizes smaller,her and her side kick are poor excuses for show hosts , when there are so many talented people around. please tell me what you think? am i the only one that notices that?
hmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Aug 21, 2011
Who cares. The whole show is boring. Dont you have something better to do than complain about something you cant change anyway..just sayin.
felipe

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Aug 22, 2011
i agree the show needs young blood
Thing1

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Aug 22, 2011
Raul, you are gay, right? The only reason any guy watches Domingo show is cuz barbie is so f**kin hot. We WANT her pants to look like spandex.
Cindy

New York, NY

#5 Aug 22, 2011
Thing1 wrote:
Raul, you are gay, right? The only reason any guy watches Domingo show is cuz barbie is so f**kin hot. We WANT her pants to look like spandex.
The only reason any guy watches spanish tv is because of the women on the programs. Almost all of them dress provocative and sexy and show off thier big tits. Every saturday at 1pm my brother locks himself in his room and watches that show Descontrol. They have nothing but girls in bikinis dancing. We all know he is in there rubbing one out. I can't blame him though. sometimes those girls are really sexy and hot, I sometimes rub on myself when I watch it also.
raul

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Aug 22, 2011
the lady is past her prime' need yonger sexier gal
snooki

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Aug 22, 2011
hey im available--barbie no way--
raul

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Aug 24, 2011
snooki will do
notice

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Aug 24, 2011
if you watch channel 28 news you'll see a bunch of young atractive reporter ladies that i'm sure would do a much better job' and would be by far better looking
laura

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Aug 24, 2011
the old fart should also be replaced with a younger sexier man, someboby that is fun looking at
margie

Rockport, TX

#11 Aug 27, 2011
maybe bobby pulido
Cleen my toilot

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 27, 2011
It's Just a Dumb show for Stupid Mexicans!
jerry

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Aug 27, 2011
jerry springer is also adumb show about gringos that shows the true every day gringo we put up with every day i think clean my toilet is one of them in breeds with a pea brain that shows her ignorance every time she opens her mouth/ she was probably molestied by her father uncles' and brothers thats why she is so disfunctional . need to see a syciatist dumb bi--ch
4real

United States

#15 Aug 30, 2011
RAUL wrote:
the show is boring , needs new blood, need to get rid of barbie and hire somebody that wears her real size jeans not two sizes smaller,her and her side kick are poor excuses for show hosts , when there are so many talented people around. please tell me what you think? am i the only one that notices that?
i have 2 agree with that
lol

Perris, CA

#16 Sep 18, 2011
Haters that's all!!!!!
bee hive

Rockport, TX

#17 Sep 18, 2011
barbie, that bump it has to go. that is the ugliest hair style and it makes your eyes look chinese.....you also need to wear clothes that is your size, not the clothes you wear that is 2 sizes too small. i like rudy he's ok for now....
oh yeah

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Sep 18, 2011
jerry wrote:
jerry springer is also adumb show about gringos that shows the true every day gringo we put up with every day i think clean my toilet is one of them in breeds with a pea brain that shows her ignorance every time she opens her mouth/ she was probably molestied by her father uncles' and brothers thats why she is so disfunctional . need to see a syciatist dumb bi--ch
Your spelling is terrible. Syciatist, really? Lay off of the phonics moron. It is Psychiatrist....dumbass.
jerry

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Sep 18, 2011
this web site is not about spelling you smart @ss its about getting the message across, and thats what people are doing. you are missing the big picture trying to act real smart when in reality
showing what a stupid person you really are
oh yeah

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Sep 18, 2011
jerry wrote:
this web site is not about spelling you smart @ss its about getting the message across, and thats what people are doing. you are missing the big picture trying to act real smart when in reality
showing what a stupid person you really are
What MESSAGE would that be? That Barbie wears clothes that are too tight? That the old man on the Domingo show is too old? Wow, what a message.
By the way Jerry, I am smart and I know how to spell. It is sad that you think that people who know how to spell correctly are stupid. Way to have your priorities in order Jer....
Oh, and before you say, "Well, I at least put my name on here....yadda yadda yadda." How do we know that you actually did put your real name? Huh?
I'm so sorry that I hit your HOT button.(that is sarcasm, in case you couldn't figure it out bud.).
happy

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Sep 18, 2011
Love the show

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ernie flores 2 hr really 14
why does my gf turns her phone off when she mee... 2 hr Be more courteous 7
boys girls club 2 hr Joe 2
Ruby Ann Perez Utley 3 hr ktown 12
Amy Naranjo 3 hr Louie 12
hot girls next to Beto's grocery 3 hr Chapete 2
McDonald's on14th 3 hr Frankie 2
More from around the web

Kingsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE