Sarah Jefferies
blast talker

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#1 Oct 2, 2012
do yall know anything bout dis hoe..shes rachet, shes a nasty hoe, nd idnt know how RICKY PEREZ and LIL JUSTIN could f*** her..dats just plain discusting, she probly has a disease nd shit..she supposably says shes pregnant and dnt know who da baby daddy is if shes tellin da truth cause shes a lier..pinche bowling pin haha
really

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2012
blast talker wrote:
do yall know anything bout dis hoe..shes rachet, shes a nasty hoe, nd idnt know how RICKY PEREZ and LIL JUSTIN could f*** her..dats just plain discusting, she probly has a disease nd shit..she supposably says shes pregnant and dnt know who da baby daddy is if shes tellin da truth cause shes a lier..pinche bowling pin haha
You write like a ten year old, stfu.
ljw

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 7, 2012
Ewww
hating ass bitches

#6 Nov 3, 2012
first of all what does it matter wo anybody as sleep with. are yall mad because they aint sleeping with you. why do yall haveto talk stuff about ohers on here when yall should talk stuff bout yall self because i know dam well yal aint perfect and if yall gonna hate on her if she pregnant its not like if yall are gonna care fo her or it and yall just need to stay ut of her busy and go your on way..
lol

#7 Nov 7, 2012
So is this chick really prego?
ricky perez

United States

#9 Mar 31, 2013
I have slept with her for a long time and she never have shit so whoever is talking shit about us get a life and daddy knows what she like my big
8----------D
Michael S

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2013
This girl slept with me and she aint got shit and my thing hurts her all the time.
#GucciGang
ratchet hoes

United States

#11 Mar 31, 2013
So ricky is she a swallower or spitter
ricky perez

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Swallower.
Ricky

Houston, TX

#14 Apr 5, 2013
So what if my cousin & I f*cked her, I f*ck everybody's girl & she's just one nasty girl!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kingsville hospital 1 hr Lecture 3
nathan 4 hr ARQ 1
Roll Call 6 hr JCT 2
paving of santa gertrudis street 7 hr IlIlllIIIIllllllIII 4
Feed store Ricardo 10 hr Mindyabinezzz 4
News 3News Special Report: School Spankings Read Sto... 13 hr Butt Woopins 1
Looking to go down on someone tonight 17 hr fonze 8

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance