how do you tell someone they have bad...

how do you tell someone they have bad breath without hurting their feelings?

Posted in the Kingsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dentyne

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Sep 22, 2010
please help i can't take it anymore? i truly care about my chick but the breath is really bad.
loyalty

Houston, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2010
if you love your chick, you would tell her that she has a problem. you don't want her to be going through the day with smelly breath. maybe she has a bad tooth or maybe she needs to brush brush every morning and night. Just tell her in a nice way, don't be cruel about it. she will appreciate later.
bleep

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Sep 22, 2010
keep offering her gum? or ask in a joking way if she brushed her teeth?
nonverbal

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Sep 22, 2010
just keep a pack of gum on u... always! then offer it to her all the time. maybe she'll get the hint.**
dentyne

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Sep 22, 2010
she wears braces and i don't know if that is the problem. it smells up my car and you can smell it when she talks. turn off big time. i love her but am ready to move on. i can not tell her.
mmhm

United States

#6 Sep 22, 2010
I know what you mean. The kind of breath that gives you a headache? How long have you been with her?
eeewwwww

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 22, 2010
i just straight up tell her it smells like she been eating doodoo puffs for breakfast and dookie tacos 4 lunch and washes it down with a hot glass of diahrreah!!!!
laura

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2010
If You Really Care About This Chica You Should Have A Talk With Her Because Alot Of Times She Might Have Something Wrong With Her Internaly That She Doesn't't know About That Might Be The Cause Of Her Bad Breath And She doesn't't Even Know soooo Maybe You Should Talk Her Into Going To The Doc To Get Checked Good Luck
dentyne wrote:
please help i can't take it anymore? i truly care about my chick but the breath is really bad.
ohhhhhhhh

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Sep 22, 2010
i have been with her for 6 months but she is everything i want in a girlfriend. she had a physical for school and also sees her dentist once a month for her braces. i am at a loss and want to know if there is a subtle way to let her know.
laura

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2010
Is she Flossing That Is Very Important Specially when You Have Braces
ohhhhhhhh wrote:
i have been with her for 6 months but she is everything i want in a girlfriend. she had a physical for school and also sees her dentist once a month for her braces. i am at a loss and want to know if there is a subtle way to let her know.
thatsmeanbut

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2010
u better tell her something your scared to hurt her feelings but can u imagine the way she will feel if sum1 else tells her that ur scared to tell her or if she gets on an jus happens to read all this an puts things togeter an figures out that u have been talking bout a way to tell her with total strangers. i bet she would feel the way her breathe is like shit lol jk but really u should really figure out a way to let her know cuz either way ur gng to hurt her feelings but she can at least get the problem under control. do something quick before sum1 else tells her or mayb have sum1 else tell her so she wont b too embarassed by u telling her. try that.tell us what happens.
dentyne

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Sep 22, 2010
don't know but i am looking for a way to give her a hint and that is what i am looking for. her hair and clothes are super clean. bathes daily, nice make-up. i want a way to tell her or maybe get someone to tell her but how?
stinky

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Sep 22, 2010
well listen to this . i am a cashier and was waiting on a young girl and her mom. the mom was waiting to pay and her daughter was talking to the both of us. that shit breath hit me like a ton of bricks. damn that was nasty. i could tell the mom was getting her to move up so i know she smelled it to. hell i was ready to throw in a free pack of spearmint. that was sick.
mmhm

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2010
Just ask her if she forgot to brush her teeth, and then just tell her she should brush again. If she isn't psycho, she will understand. If it were my bf he would just tell me because we are so comfortable with each other.
not me

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Sep 22, 2010
well that is good that you are comfortable. i was raised that if you do not have something good to say don't say nothing and it is something i can't get past. PLEASE HELP ME................ i need an idea where i am not the one telling her. hey sometimes i feel like i am going to puke and she will ask me what's wrong why aren't you talking but i can't say anything i am trying not to vomit, it is that bad.
Anonymous

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Sep 22, 2010
just let her know, you don't have to move on.you love her?
thatsmeanbut

United States

#17 Sep 22, 2010
y dont u talk with sum1 that is close to her and let them know how u feel about her an throw in a lot of compliments about her then ask that person if they understand how much u like her an if they say yes let him or her know whats on ur mind an u dont know how to tell her but u rather sum1 close tell her so she wont get mad or hurt over it...shit sum1 has to break it to her unless u want to break up over that mayb food is stuck in her braces an jus needs a little extra brushing i dont think u should lose her over something like this but i do know what it is to try to b around sum1 that as breathe like they used shitpaste lol anyway try that and let us know if u know any1 close to her that is willing to talk with her an dont let her get on topix. shes smart it doesnt take a genius to figure out ur talking bout her. hope it works!
mmhm

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2010
So, do you kiss her?? And if you do, does it taste gross? And if you don't does she ask why??
for realz

Houston, TX

#19 Sep 22, 2010
for someone who loves her u have a messed up way of showing it.. I mean if her breathe is that bad and you havent said anything to her shes walking around embarrassing herself.. ur really mean.. i would hate to have you as a boyfriend or even know u as a friend.. be straight with her if you cant then leave her the hell alone so someone else can..! there is no easy way to telling someone something like that!! So man up and do whats right for her!
lmao

Beeville, TX

#20 Sep 22, 2010
is this for real?? hahahaha WOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Simon Hernandez (Apr '13) 4 hr Heaintworriedbout... 25
The Gays of K-Ville (Jun '10) 5 hr Worker 141
The coming four blood moons (Dec '12) 6 hr curious cat 84
Valde garcia AKA BRE ANNA 7 hr waldo 9
Oscar Alvarez 9 hr por favor 1
Kingsville bars 13 hr Ben 28
looking 4 head 14 hr Lucky man 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsville Mortgages