mayra A. mireles
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
k_ville

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 May 23, 2010
if your looking for an easy piece of ass you found your girl... she is the biggest slut you can kind in kingsville poor girl dont even have any friends she cant hold on to a real relationship or friendship.. cuz she'll either screw up by cheating or sleeping with your dude..
krazy

Sinton, TX

#2 Oct 21, 2010
hey,...got her number? She sounds hot.
umm

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 23, 2010
Is she a lil chubby? If so, i thought she had a bf.. he's pretty hot.. she got lucky to snag him!
Anonymous

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Oct 23, 2010
Yo krazy she is hot. And umm no she's not chubby. How would you know she doesn't live in kingsville anymore. She does have a bf they live together. She didn't get lucky it was meant to be. They love each other. K_ville is fucking jealous and don't know shit about her no one does.
krazy

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Nov 14, 2010
everyone here says so and so is the easiest slut, the town's slut, etc... yet..I can't ever find chicks like that. where are these chicks. I'm here. i need one of those "easy" ones. Chubby is pretty ok.
HeR CuZn

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2010
AnOtHeR HaTn AsS BiTcH!! GeT Da FuCk OvEr It AlReAdY!! ShE GoTz It MaDe Ok HeR OwN CrIb, CaR, "MaN", N HeR OwN JoB Y QuE?? YeT ThAt TeLlZ Me Y U WoUlD Be BrInGn HeR ^ 1cE AgAiN... N GeT It RiTe ShE AiNt ChUbBy NoR FaT, ShE JuS GoT A NiCe ThIcK BoDy SuMn NoT 2 MaNy GrLz HaVe!! Ur EiThEr An OlD FrIeNd Of HeRs WhO I KnOw MaDe ThIs ToPiC Up... Or A GrLFrIeNd Of HeR XhUsBaNd... QuIt HaTn BiTcH!!
shesthehaterlol

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 14, 2010
to::::her cuz n, grow up kwit being ghetto with all that weird talk and it was probably you that started this topic on her ur tha hating jealous ass bitch. dumbass
HeR CuZn

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2010
GhEtTo?? DaS Da BeSt U CaN CoMe ^ WiT?? ReAlLy?? LoL O k.... So HoW Am I HaTn On My CuZn?? LeTs HeAr It....
shelly

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2010
her cuz needs to get over it she was a PU*A
ha ha

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2010
i remember she told me she cant surgery through her butt. its cause they tore her sh*T up lol
ha ha

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2010
she got surgery through her butt.
GRACE

Rockport, TX

#14 Nov 15, 2010
I think she's a nice girl who keeps to herself and minds her own business. What i think it's f*ckd up is that her "bf" denies up and down that he's not with her. He's talking to a friend of mine on the phone and tells her he cant wait to see her when he gets back to texas. He keeps telling her he's single as a bird. & when we comfront him about it he says she's crazy. I think she's a nice person and she dont deserve that. If he does that now that he's away from her I can imagen how he's gonna be when he's actually with her living together...thats sad.
361jug

Killeen, TX

#15 Nov 16, 2010
So grace who is your friend that jose is talking to?
Mayra

Killeen, TX

#16 Nov 16, 2010
ha ha wrote:
i remember she told me she cant surgery through her butt. its cause they tore her sh*T up lol
Hey this is Mayra, i really like the way to talk about me. I guess you really don't know me at all. Guess you have nothing better to say.
Mayra

Killeen, TX

#17 Nov 16, 2010
GRACE wrote:
I think she's a nice girl who keeps to herself and minds her own business. What i think it's f*ckd up is that her "bf" denies up and down that he's not with her. He's talking to a friend of mine on the phone and tells her he cant wait to see her when he gets back to texas. He keeps telling her he's single as a bird. & when we comfront him about it he says she's crazy. I think she's a nice person and she dont deserve that. If he does that now that he's away from her I can imagen how he's gonna be when he's actually with her living together...thats sad.
Thanks, but if he is really talking to someone, just tell me who it is. dont like it when you say half of the things. I cant really say that you know me, cause i only hang out with a few ppl that are older than me. but thanks.
Mayra

Killeen, TX

#18 Nov 16, 2010
k_ville wrote:
if your looking for an easy piece of ass you found your girl... she is the biggest slut you can kind in kingsville poor girl dont even have any friends she cant hold on to a real relationship or friendship.. cuz she'll either screw up by cheating or sleeping with your dude..
I know its you Candace im not stupid. Its okay if you hate me, i dont wish you the worse. But what comes around goes around.
Mayra

Killeen, TX

#19 Nov 16, 2010
And if you want to know something about me, ask me. Everybody talks shit no matter what. But I'm not the type of person to be getting into your business. That's i have to say. :)
Mayra

Killeen, TX

#20 Nov 16, 2010
k_ville wrote:
Oh ya I'm not Mireles anymore, Candace, FYI I'm divorced.
Mayra

Killeen, TX

#21 Nov 16, 2010
361jug wrote:
So grace who is your friend that jose is talking to?
its okay jackie, dont get into this.
Mayra

Killeen, TX

#22 Nov 16, 2010
shesthehaterlol wrote:
to::::her cuz n, grow up kwit being ghetto with all that weird talk and it was probably you that started this topic on her ur tha hating jealous ass bitch. dumbass
And for you, if you think my cousin is ghetto, i think you should come where i live and you will actually see what ghetto is, especially when they talk and how they act. Nothing compared to what you read. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up 45 min Just in time 6
ashley acuna 2 hr Pecaso 8
Anal(: (Aug '10) 2 hr Chilon 7
cheating guys/ pathetic women who stay (Oct '12) 2 hr Miko 36
Pizza hut 8 hr chema 4
6 cows 1 cop 8 hr chema 1
fb 9 hr truth 1

Kingsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance