Killer of cats gets 90 days

Killer of cats gets 90 days

There are 8 comments on the Post and Courier story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Killer of cats gets 90 days. In it, Post and Courier reports that:

Joel Campbell, 19, of Summerville, admitted to slitting the throats of six kittens and smashing in the heads of two adult cats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post and Courier.

Hayley

Clearfield, PA

#1 Oct 30, 2008
y would sum 1 do such a thing????
Flute

Goodrich, MI

#2 Oct 30, 2008
Hayley wrote:
Hayley, that guy is a devil.

One day God will judge him. There is justice with GOD!

Campbell, is a punk. I hope he never has a day of peace on this earth with every breath he takes. He is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE person.

His former girlfriend needs to learn to shoot a shotgun. If I were her, I would seriously consider taking a firearms safety class in order to apply for a concealed pistol permit. That guy is dangerous.

Palin-Cruella DeVille

Mcdonough, GA

#3 Oct 30, 2008
A total waste of humanity. If he has a girlfriend,she is a waste of humanity too. Let the justice begin in those 90 days please. If Nichols's cellmate can have it, maybe he can too.
Palin-Cruella DeVille

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Oct 30, 2008
Yes, just as I thought. Someone needs to accidently(cough)shoot that boy. I can look at him and see he's no good.
60 Gunner

Sandy Ridge, NC

#6 Oct 31, 2008
WOW!!!!Just this week in Knoxville,A man,MALE i mean,was convicted of RAPING his 14 yr .old stepdaughter and given 90 days.Not enough for either one!!!!!
What out for that guy

Kittanning, PA

#7 Nov 20, 2008
He will do it again. They should have put him away for a for a long time.

“speak out against animal abuse”

Since: Feb 08

Sarasota

#8 Nov 20, 2008
truthfully, he will probably do that and more. He may even hurt people next time.
Craig

Glasgow, UK

#9 Aug 8, 2010
Hayley wrote:
Because they are sick idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingstree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) 6 hr Musikologist 23
Should Gregg Burkey Build new Walmart in Kingstree (Dec '11) Jun 30 Trevon 4
Maintenance Position Open Jun '17 NowHiring 1
Law suit (Jan '17) Jan '17 Vincent Vega 1
News Economic Development is topic during recent cou... (Oct '16) Oct '16 will morgan 1
News Lane reversals to take place Wednesday as part ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 A Damned Yankee 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 Cary Cottle 1

Kingstree Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingstree Mortgages