5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Qu...

5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question about Marriage

There are 39 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jan 23, 2008, titled 5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question about Marriage. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

It wasn't a reporter who asked the day's toughest question of Bill Clinton. It was McKenna Chance, a 5-year-old. She asked the former president what do you get when you get married.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boo

Columbia, SC

#22 Jan 24, 2008
Thundercat wrote:
Good response Bill!
Well I like Bill and the problem is when people in the spot light make mistakes everyone is so quick to crusify them! "ya'll know ya'll have either thought about sleeping with or have slept with someone outside you relationships."!
Thundercat, the problem with Bill isn't the fact that he's a horn dog who would sleep with a sheep. I think he'd probably do that in private so it probably wouldn't affect our nation that much. No, Bill's problem is that he is immoral and a liar and has no character. THAT kind of man I don't want for president. And I don't want his put-up-with-anything-because-I 'm-ambitious-too-wife either!
Mike

Columbia, SC

#23 Jan 24, 2008
irmo wrote:
<quoted text>people that have Jesus in there life can always love because God is love. so your comment tells me who is not in your life
What a sanctimonious load of cr*p.
Questioning

Irmo, SC

#24 Jan 24, 2008
Poor kid could not have chosen to ask the question to anyone else, except Hugh Hefner, who was as unqualified to answer as swinging wild billy.

Maybe next she should of ask "what is freedom?" to the leader of China.
Billya

Salt Lake City, UT

#25 Jan 24, 2008
Bill is looking old
Proud SC Citizen

Cheraw, SC

#26 Jan 24, 2008
Boo wrote:
They consider THIS a hardball question? My word, I'd hate to see what they'd say about the questions I'D ask! "Did you really "sell" nights in the Lincoln bedroom?" "Whatever happened with that first scandal after you were elected - you know, the one about the post office?- "Who to?" "How come you don't know that a blowj*b is considered sex allllll over the world?" You get my drift ... And as for Hillary - her TV ads saying she has 34 years' experience just crack me up. Experience doing WHAT?! Certainly not leading anyone or making executive dicisions about anything. The thought of that woman being our president is enough to send me into defib...
Since the question was asked by a 5 year old, I guess it was pretty "hardball."
Kaddie

Lexington, SC

#27 Jan 24, 2008
That was a very good answer, everyone
should be married to someone they can call their Best friend. Married 36 years to my best friend w/ 3 children 4
grand children..
BDeRoy

Columbia, SC

#28 Jan 25, 2008
Proud SC Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the question was asked by a 5 year old, I guess it was pretty "hardball."
Since the question wasn't aksed by a Clinton crony or known beforehand, the donks consider it a "hardball" question.
Richard

Bettendorf, IA

#29 Jan 25, 2008
What does it say about Hillary when she stayed with him? It said she had a plan to ride on his coattails to remain in the public spotlight just for this campaign.
EJF Member

Columbia, SC

#30 Jan 25, 2008
Richard wrote:
What does it say about Hillary when she stayed with him? It said she had a plan to ride on his coattails to remain in the public spotlight just for this campaign.
That is what MOST women do. They will stay with a man to they have bled him dry and used him all up. Then to the next victim. Of course, here in the South the women have transition phase where they find another victim, I mean man, before they drop the previous one.
Boo

Columbia, SC

#31 Jan 25, 2008
Hey, EJF. I see you still hate women. I gotta know - have you ever met a woman you liked or approved of?(Your mother and sister don't count.)
Shale

Columbia, SC

#32 Jan 28, 2008
All the other cheating men and women out there must think that funny too. After everything this country has been put through by the current administration, the media still manages to focus on a non-scandal from how many years ago.
Capnwhitey

Columbia, SC

#33 Jan 28, 2008
Shale wrote:
All the other cheating men and women out there must think that funny too. After everything this country has been put through by the current administration, the media still manages to focus on a non-scandal from how many years ago.
Eatin ain't cheatin.

“I am my Biggest fan”

Since: Jun 07

Gadsden SC

#34 Jan 28, 2008
Shale wrote:
I mean really, we paying $20 a gallon for gas and all they want to worry about it Bill and Monica! I bet when he was cheating he was happy and gas was 1.00 a gallon!
Jack Black

West Columbia, SC

#35 Jan 28, 2008
"Slick Willy" thinks he is married?
Caring Citizen

Columbia, SC

#36 Jan 29, 2008
Richard wrote:
I agree! I think they are both jerks and I don't want either one of them in the White House!! Two wrongs don't make a right and she should have left his cheating behind a long time ago. She uses him to get to where she wants to be, so she is no better. Personally, I can't stand her.....You can't use and abuse people to get what you want because it will be your downfall.
Jack Black

West Columbia, SC

#37 Jan 29, 2008
old salt dog wrote:
GOOD he didnt screw this one up.
And he is good at screwing, especially young interns.
Gregg Burkey

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#38 Jun 27, 2012
gregg burkey thinks so
Bonnie Wheeler

Myrtle Beach, SC

#39 Oct 21, 2014
irmo wrote:
<quoted text>people that have Jesus in there life can always love because God is love. so your comment tells me who is not in your life
You are right. We are to pray for theme but we also "know them by the fruit they Bare" We are also to be wise about whom we elect to office. The Bible tells us to. "select capable men from all the people—men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain —and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens.Exodus 18:21"
Bonnie Wheeler

Myrtle Beach, SC

#40 Oct 21, 2014
Caring Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! I think they are both jerks and I don't want either one of them in the White House!! Two wrongs don't make a right and she should have left his cheating behind a long time ago. She uses him to get to where she wants to be, so she is no better. Personally, I can't stand her.....You can't use and abuse people to get what you want because it will be your downfall.
I agree. She lost her first job because she lied - She is a chronic liar and exaggerator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingstree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 25 Cary Cottle 1
Alaina Carr Aug 22 Curious 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 21
News UPDATE Human remains discovered in Hemingway (Dec '15) Mar '16 I SEE DUMB PEOPLE 5
Poll Do we all float down here? Oct '15 Pennywise 0
Who is the dude that like got blowed up in a sp... (Sep '15) Oct '15 bbsgrl22 2
News Mayor, chamber director pucker up for charity (Aug '15) Aug '15 Anonymous 1

Kingstree Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingstree Mortgages